The Polite Nuke

you’ve seen her before. early to mid 40’s, loud, brash, VERY entitled and “independent”. you usually roll your eyes when you hear her launching into a feminist diatribe. i saw this the other night. matter of fact, i couldn’t HELP but witness it. she was so fucking loud that tuning her out wasn’t even an option. she knew the bartender, the manager, a few of the staff (i don’t know ANYONE on the waitstaff anymore….all new guys), and she had a BO belly up to her shortly after she made her presence known.

i was sitting 3-4 seats down from her, GOD do i wish there were more room between us. but she was there, soaking up the attention being poured upon her, talking loudly, not a HINT of femininity in her. she had the “mom cut”, her hair was just below her ears and looked….well, dingy. but it was late, maybe she had been working: see, i’m willing to give her the benefit of the doubt.

but every time she spoke it was like nails on a chalkboard. i winced. i WISHED i could ignore her. eventually, her BO had gone away. the staff were busy, and there i was, watching me team whip the cow-gurls (YISH!!!), and i clapped and pounded the bar when Colston made a completion. then i heard it-

“you from louisiana?”

it was her. the mid 40’s she-male ball buster anti feminine modern woman. i looked at her, nodded and said, “yes ma’am.” what followed was so perfect and poetic that it made me glow with happiness. she winced and said-

“don’t call me ma’am, makes me feel old.”

THIS. this.right.here.

i realized i had found the best offense against these older “independent, modern, empowered women”.

don’t just ingore them, remind them that you don’t see them as a sexual creature. they’re just an older women, who you are simply being polite to. you see, she expects that, but she doesn’t WANT that. she WANTS to have a younger guy view her as sexy, not as a “mom-type”.

so gentleman, i propose a new battle-paln. no more nuking the older ladies. no more being a dick. NO….be polite. treat her like an asexual senior citizen. you will have robbed her of all her vitriol with ZERO risk on your part. seriously, who’s going to join her side if she gets pissed for you being polite, genuine and referring to her as “ma’am”?

granted, this will be APPRECIATED by red-pill women, but ardent feminists will despise it. if you spoke to my mother as i recommended, she be appreciative. but the woman at the bar, her reaction was telling. i’d like my readers to try this out and tell me what you see. i’m on a mission now when i run into a ball-busting feminist-nazi hole.

happy2

53 Comments on “The Polite Nuke”

1. Stingray says:

Indifference is one of the worst things a woman can encounter.

this will be APPRECIATED by red-pill women

I wondered about this when reading the beginning of the post. I rather like being called ma’am.

It’s an automatic response. If you’re older than me, you’re sir or ma’am. But this woman didn’t want that type of respect. She was seeing herself as some cougar.

And she’s so used to guys fawning over her, that a man not giving a shit about her and NOT wanting anything to do with her made go ape-shit.

• Richard Cranium says:

A question I ask a lot is what’s the opposite of love? Most say hate.

BZZZZZ thanks for playing there’s some nice parting gifts waiting backstage.

It’s indifference. Love and hate are both equal strong emotions. Indifference is the lack of either. To show here that you care not a lick what she says or does and she gets no reaction or response from you is the deepest cut you can make, much worse than any insult or comeback.

• M3 says:

” To show here that you care not a lick what she says or does and she gets no reaction or response from you is the deepest cut you can make, much worse than any insult or comeback.”

This is true. Anytime a feminist attempts to shame or cajole you, and you don’t react (or simply smile and continue).. gets their crusty panties in a bunch.

It’s why i smile when i read feminist fan mail saying that they hope i die alone in my moms basement for thinking the way i do, that no woman would ever end up with the likes of me, or the ones that do must be mentally sick. They can do it to my face in person for all i care and hurl the worst invective at me and i will smile and laugh at them.

Because they’re the unhappy ones and i’m not. And i am indifferent to both their ineffectual message and their plight. I always let them know to get a costco membership so they can buy the big bags of kitty litter in bulk. A little humor reinforces just how little their opinion carries weight with you and it’s fun to watch them lose their shit just that much more hehe.

2. mindstar says:

Perfect Danny. You reject her sexuality, limited as it is, and nuke her inflated opinion of herself and her station in life. Brillant.

And, you do it without coming off as a dick. I’ve carpet bombed women in public before. And the betas/white knights are quick to scorn me (not that I give a fuck), but when NO ONE can defend her…..

That’s some sun-tzu game. Lol

3. earl says:

It makes sense because women seem to “polite” nuke each other all the time.

4. Doktor Bill says:

Brilliant! I’ll use it on strangers, but unfortunately I know all the loud Old Sluts & ma’am would be a Nuclear !st Strike. I’ve found they react with strong negativity to ‘Missy’ if they’re younger than me. Try it out sometime.

5. Frank says:

Fucken Danny hahaha the ones over here buy me drinks when I dance with them then I introduce them to my Gf hahaha

6. M3 says:

““don’t call me ma’am, makes me feel old.””

You should have followed up with:

“Sorry, assumed by the haircut that you’re a mom. Twas taught to show respect to my elders.”

Done in a deadpan, proudly respectful tone. You were raised right you fucker! ;)

That would have completed the holy trinity of nukage.

-Reminder of Advanced age
    -Viewed as a mother / not a sexual being
    -Attack on fashion/style sense

No. Less is more. Indifference is your nuke as stingray pointed out.

• M3 says:

Perhaps.. but the provocateur in me demands more to be sated.

I guess polite nuking isn’t in my repertoire. It’s not enough for me to simply nuke their hamster on the lowest setting. I always seek to make it a ‘teachable’ moment by crisping that fucker into a dried out husk of hamster brittle.

• Stingray says:

M3,

If driving her to anger is your goal, then your way is better. However, anger gives the hamster fuel rather than nukes it. She will just peg you as anger and bitter in her mind and feed the little bugger with that. You will stand out in her mind and some nukage will be done. However, indifference is like a bleed out. She might not even feel it at first, but it won’t take very long for the hamster to die with NOTHING to feed it. It’s brutal.

• M3 says:

Stingray;

It’s probably the urge to get her angry. Like a cat toying with a mouse that’s about to die. The outcome is apparently irrelevant.. as i have seen women in every state rationalize it away. She could just have easily rationalized Danny’s comment to him simply being an asshole and not thought twice about his comments. And she’ll have an army of BO’s assuaging her and validating her beliefs that Danny is an asshole if she does. An frothing angry woman can do the exact same thing, but it takes a lot more work for her hamster to rationalize EVERY contention you throw at her. And if anyone within ear shot hears it, they learn valuable information as well. And the tears are delicious too.

I guess i inherited that from my brother. My bro was never one to hold back from telling a woman what her problem was. Did it with a smile on his face too, an untouchable, uncompromising shit eating grin that said ‘too bad, you’re gonna hear this for your own good because leaving you to roam the earth thinking the way you do is a disservice to the next individual you will come across and infect with your presence and attitutde’.

Better to hit them with the truth of the matter rather than leaving them in their delusional state. You hope it hurts enough for them to introspect, but ultimately it’s not about that, it’s simply not allowing the hamster any respite.

For the record, neither me or my brother intentionally went out to stir the pot. You don’t go out looking for a fight, but you damn well finish one when they want to play strong,empowered and independent grrrl spoiling for a hamster fight.

I will concede Danny’s polite nuke is the easier, suave and subtle version. Indifference can do wonders. It’s the very basis of MGTOW after all…

• Stingray says:

Yeah, you are right about this. That darn thing won’t die for much of anything. So, it comes down to what the man hopes to get out of it, really and I can see the logic for both. However, I will say that, should she not be able to get the back up of her BO’s (what does this stand for? I have the concept, but not the words) indifference is more difficult to deal with. Anger shows some passion, some feeling toward a person. Indifference shows that he doesn’t even care if she is there.

• earl says:

Less is more…especially with women that don’t trigger anything in you. One to two words in a nuke is perfect.

Perhaps the ladies that are sexual beings would get multiple sentences.

• ARoss says:

Aye the SIW’s we have up here are as cold and bitter as our winters

• M3 says:

Danny – Trust me, i know Sting’s 100% pure femme red bomb ass as you say. Just the way i like’m :P They be good girls.

Stingray – BO’s stand for Beta Orbiters if im not mistaken.

You said “indifference is more difficult to deal with. Anger shows some passion, some feeling toward a person. Indifference shows that he doesn’t even care if she is there.”

What’s more indifferent than me sitting there staring, unflinching, with a big shit eating grin on my face, having just nailed some unpalatable redpill truth into her skull, ignoring her righteous indignation, her hysterics, her ‘feelings’, her tantrums or outburst. Like ignoring a petulant child. There’s no anger on my face, tis one of pure joy and internal humor. Indifference to a woman’s feelings or her rage.. that’s happiness money can’t buy :) Hell by the end of it if she hasn’t broken a beer bottle and lunged for my jugular.. she might even develop a tingle or two..

..and that’s when i walk away and not care if she’s there.

To each their own.

• Stingray says:

Danny,

Thank you, Sir. :)

• Stingray says:

I’m seeing the look on your face in my head now, and yeah. That is pretty indifferent. It would be difficult to pull off perfectly though I’m confident you would be very good at this. ;) So, as you said, what floats your boat.

Beta Orbiters. Oh man. Duh. I can’t believe I missed that!

Also, thank you M3. I really appreciate the kind words.

• Richard Cranium says:

I used to be the same M3 I would have to make a point of getting the upper hand and putting them in their place. I simply don’t have the time or energy anymore it’s a fool’s mission. That age-old saying about not trying to teach a pig to sing rings true. Love your blog BTW some quality stuff there.

• M3 says:

Thanks for the comments Rich! And yes, i am probably nearing the point where i start to tire of going on that fools errand as well. But i always hold out hope that when i have one of these encounters, i will either kill the womans hamster and set her on the proper path, or some beta within earshot will hear the words and let them register, perhaps putting him on a better path.

• Hugh G. Rection says:

Simpler:
      Old hag: “don’t call me ma’am, makes me feel old.”
      Me: “Yes, ma’am”

7. Frank says:

On a side note women in love turn into the equivalent of beta males don’t you think Danny? Kinda needy but in its own endearing way not like a needy man

no, they don’t really become beta males. they become submissive. i’ve dated some pretty hardcore women (according to guys they worked with). when they saw said women with me, they always mention how changed they were when in my company.

these women became very docile, submissive, and feminine towards me. towards their coworkers, they talk shit and mess with the guys.

8. josh says:

this is great. the funny thing is that you don’t have to limit it to older women. I have called women much younger than me ma’am and it has the same effect. They all worry about getting old and don’t want to be reminded of it. “lady” works too.

as in:

“yes ma’m.”

“ma’am? that makes me feel old.”

“sorry lady.”

“lady?”

9. Fred Flange, Commissioner, MFL (the mothafuckin football league) says:

I use “ma’am” a lot because I was raised to, so it’s second nature and therefore easy. Still an excellent policy tho. For me, when a conversation gets a little irritating for some reason I go British and start to punctuate replies with “love” or “dearie” (usually used by women toward men or children) which really confounds; yeah it’s dismissive but it’s GOING THE WRONG WAY to their thinking. Nothing like the old-school “toots” or “chickiepie” or the like which they can lob back easily. Seems to work for me.

10. Fred Flange, Commissioner, MFL (the mothafuckin football league) says:

Righty right on that. Like I said, the discusison has to go beyond polite or harmless small talk to where things are starting to go sideways, i.e., condescension or shaming. Otherwise I am a very very good little boy. (“That’s what she said.” I’m here til Thursday, try the veal)

11. […] is what i was trying to get across in the comments section of Danny’s post The Polite Nuke. The polite nuke is all well and good when you’re not in the mood to stir the pot. But i seen […]

12. WillieMaize24 says:

Just wondering what you think would have happened if after she said that, you would have just looked at her for a second as if you were appraising her, and shrugged your shoulders and said “okay” as if you were about to say something else but decided to hold back, and then gone about doing whatever else you were doing.

13. Gelnn says:

I do this all the time but now it’s a tool! Thanx

14. The Navy Corpsman says:

Her: So what do you think of me?

Me: I don’t think of you at all.

The Navy Corpsman

15. Peter says:

I work security at a shopping center. I grew up in and out of military schools as a kid before starting this job so I often have this mindset to respond yes ma’m or no sir to questions asked in a professional setting. A few years ago when I first started I once responded in such a way to an attractive woman, probably in her late 30’s, where I swiftly received a violent tongue lashing for making her feel old as I had “insulted” her. She told me I should address women as “miss”. With this in the back of my mind, I’ve since been very careful to utter those words for concern of not wanting to offend a girl. Those were my blue pill days. A few months back I addressed a lesbian (uber dikey) couple as “ladies.” Nothing was said, but I could tell I struck a bone. It was hilarious. After I thought to myself I should make it a point to do that more often but it seems to have slipped my memory bank. Thanks for reminding me Danny. This post was a good idea. I come across a lot of nasty bitches at work who I will once again start addressing as ma’m. Not out of respect, but for the sheer enjoyment of pissing them off. .