she didn’t give me her number…and i kinda like it.

2 nights ago i was at the local (i work late hours and stop in for a beer after work) and a very attractive brunette came in and sat next to me. i don’t like the single number rating system, i prefer the way they rate ladies on the movie “Beautiful Girls”. it’s a 1-10 number for: face, body, personality (more on this later). i’ve lived in my area for well over a year and in my experience, you NEVER see girls out alone or without a group of guys there. so when she sat next to me, i didn’t really think much of it, i figured the bf would show up in a second.

“are they still serving?” she asked. i smiled and told her that last call is at 1:30am. she thanked me and i went back to watching ESPN.  for the life of me i can’t remember what happened next, but she initiated a conversation with me. we talked for about 30-45 minutes. i’d like to tell you i was some smooth talking sonuvbitch, but i wasn’t. i was just my normal old self. i made her laugh, and teased her about being a packers fan. we talked about football, new orleans, food, and our mutual dislike of the city we live in. i finally worked in an indirect mention of a boyfriend and she winced. yes, she does have a bf. i won’t go into any personal stuff about her since we talked about the manosphere. and she knows i blog. we talked manosphere because she has experience with “beta” behavior. when i mentioned not caving in to a woman’s every need and waiting on her hand and foot she gave me a wide eyed “YEEEEEES!!!! EXACTLY”. when i told her about the manosphere she excitedly mentioned going home to google it. am i worried she’ll find my blog? nope. i hope she does. she’d be another Bb, stephanie, or Lily as far as i’m concerned. interestingly enough, i told her about the “experiment” i did on lyssia, where she had to list all the qualities she needed in a man. when i told her i only had 6 qualities out of the 14 she listed, she laughed and said, “that’s too funny.” i don’t recall her exact reply, but she thought the experiment proved a good point.

i mentioned that she probably should spend some time being single for a while and she nodded that that might be a good idea. i ended up asking for her number anyway (why the hell not). and she said, “that’s probably not a good idea, but now that i know that you’re always here…..i know just where to find you.” as a matter of fact, she said this more than once. to be honest, i’m glad she didn’t give me her number. it show’s me she loyal enough to not stray in a relationship. i respect that.  but,  i’m pretty sure i’d have gotten the number if she were a single lass.

i realize some of you might be thinking i could have gotten her number, but that’s some PUA shit. i wasn’t looking to ONS her. i’m shooting for a LTR. so when she said no, i didn’t push her for it. but i did tease her that i couldn’t let her in on the restaurant’s “secret” if i didn’t get her number, and she laughed.

what i noticed from the talk we had: i KNOW she was attracted to me, by the time we were about 15-20 minutes into the conversation, she was completely facing me, and leaning in slightly. she didn’t play with her hair (pony tail), but when i touched her the 2-3 times i did she acted like nothing happened.  she touched her face a few times, she kept her chin low and kept her head slightly sideways exposing her neck, she smiled and laughed frequently (i have 2 black belts at making people laugh) and it was apparent she was VERY comfortable with me. she is 27, dark brown hair, big-(and very pretty) dark brown eyes, 5’6″, looked about 115 lbs, face-7.5, body-8, personality 9.5, no kids (WoOOT!!!!). like i said, she was a really cool girl. also…i made ZERO mention of her looks, and the conversation was 50-50.

who know’s, maybe we’ll bump into each other again.

what do you guys think?

18 Comments on “she didn’t give me her number…and i kinda like it.”

1. YOHAMI says:

agreed, if she has a bf and had given you her phone anyway, she´s not relationship material

but, she stood there with you in a bar and had a long chat where she bashed beta guys with you and agreed she should be single and that she knows where to find you… her relationship has no future

cool story

• Doug1 says:

Since she’s obviously on the brink of breaking up with her beta bf, I wouldn’t hold it against her relationship material status if she’d given Danny her number. Particularly if Danny had said things about being tired of playing the field and looking for a LTR.

2. Yoursisterspanties says:

This whole story is super beta. And lass?

3. Mary says:

She sounds like a really delightful person. I hope her breakup isn’t a nightmarish one and you two get to talk more.

4. OffTheCuff says:

I think I want to be you in my next life.

5. OffTheCuff says:

Two or three of your stories alone pretty much eclipse my entire life in excitement. Think I’ll to convert to Buddhism to get a second chance, they get reincarnated, right?

OTC-

i feel very fortunate to have had the experiences i’ve had. but there is also a dark side to it. i’m VERY cold and desensitized to human mortality. i’ve lived a very rich life, but i’ve seen a LOT of death.

make the most of what you have at the moment, and revel in it. celebrate the existence you have. because…….it can end VERY abruptly.

6. It was a cool story, indeed. If she does find the Manosphere, I wonder which door she will enter? This is a dilemma, if she finds the political wing of the Manosphere, it’s going to be a shock.

Back in March, I posted about the concept of branding the Manosphere:

after talking with her for as long as i did, i see her being a regular on HUS. i told her from the jump that you have roissy’s, and the badger’s. when i told her i’m not into any of the PUA mentality, but that “game” was a valuable tool as to navigate relationships, she agreed.

she’s a good egg.

7. Bb says:

“i have 2 black belts at making people laugh”

Love it. She does sound like a good egg, especially the part about not giving the #. {That was your own little test, wasn’t it?} Maybe she’ll show up at your blog, start commenting here and the rest of this little corner, and we can all see it unfold before our very eyes. Now *that’s* the making of a reality series, Danny. 😉

she’s the first woman i’ve run into out here who i thought was worth ANY sort of pursuit.
      asking her number wasn’t a test, but in hindsight, i’m glad i did. her turning me down made a very good impression on me as to her morals.

i think what i wanted to illustrate here was there was ZERO game involved. i was just observant of her mannerisms and reactions to my sense of humor (it can be very off-putting to some). i made a joke about the girls out here: “no they’re great, just show them a book and rape them while they sit there mezmorized”. she laughed her ass off at this. that’s when i knew she was my type of girl. had she gotten offended, i’d have backed off and eventually quit talking to her.

when we talked about manosphere, i mentioned married men talking about how game helped make their marriages much more healthy, and how most women naturally seek out more alpha behavior in men. she agreed whole heartedly, “YEEEESS!!!! AMEN!! be a man DAMMIT”

hopefully we’ll see her on some of the blgs.

8. Lainey says:

No, it’s not beta, and lass is a perfectly good way to describe a nice girl you met. It sounds like you two have a lot in common.

9. OffTheCuff says:

In my book, she’s not marriage material (any monogamous relationship) because she has a boyfriend but was acting single. It’s like starting up a relationship by cheating – you then should expect to be cheated on.

You need to ask yourself – if you were the boyfriend, and she did the same thing to you, would you be cool with it? Maybe you are, that is your choice. It’s definitely not mine, successful monogamy isn’t just not fucking other people, it’s mostly about not putting yourself in situations where it is possible or tempting.

• CL says:

I used to know someone whose husband basically poached her from some other guy and they’d been married 10 years then. They seemed to do OK and had an active sex life and all. I think it has to do with how much dominance you have. Women need to be dominated and claimed.

10. dannyfrom504 says:

OTC-

she went to my local b/c she wanted to get out of the house. the bf wasn’t around, i didn’t pry into her situation too much though. i have a VERY keen intuition when it comes to people. she’s a decent girl. i have my own suspicion as to the relationship with her bf. i’ll keep it at that. but i’m leaving out some key details though….

like i said, she know’s i blog, thus i’ll respect her privacy.