Question to the Reader’s

i’m asking for your help. i was talking with another blogger (who has a BIG site btw) and he asked me how the women that read my site came to stumble across it. i usually ask women who email me for advice how they found my site. most of you say Badger or Susan. but since i’m actually having decent traffic i’d REALLY like to ask the Ladies:

how did you end up reading my blog?

SECONDLY.

the “male social dynamics” is my most widely read post since i posted it. so i’m wondering……

do you guys want more posts related to this subject matter?

i’d really appreciate the feedback. thanks.

20 Comments on “Question to the Reader’s”

1. YaBoymatt says:

There are a lot of scam artists plying their snake oil under the name of social dynamics around here, might have something to do with it.

2. YaBoymatt says:

Western canada

3. just visiting says:

I think it was PM’s blog that brought me over here.

4. Jennifer says:

Hmm, I saw you around at different places, then finally gathered my courage to come (I say “courage” because even though I liked you, I was wary of seemingly cool guys saying jerkoff things on their own blogs). So, I finally decided to stop on by; it was after the first time we actually exchanged words on BB’s.

5. Gwen says:

Saw some of your comments and followed one. Badger or Athol, I think.

6. Badger says:

Did Allie mean to say “Boobies”?

Anyway…

“do you guys want more posts related to this subject matter?”

People love field reports.

7. AJ says:

Your reader’s what?

😛

8. OffTheCuff says:

Though I don’t subscribe, one day I randomly found myself at Rivelino, and found your comments there. Liked your attitude. SGG followed me here.

Yes to more on male social dynamics.

9. Bellita says:

I can’t remember how I found you, but I’m guessing it was through Badger’s blog.