The Girl BlogsPosted: January 11, 2012
the girls have been on fire lately. 2 new blogs have popped up and the latest is REALLY good. SpaceTraveller has been VERY good. Bb’s always on point (thankfully she’s decided to grace the blog scene again after a few days off), Bell’s always got an interesting perspective. the girls have just as diversified blogs as the guy’s do. most of my time is on the girl’s blogs. i don’t really need “game” advice per se, so i rarely go to the guy sites. nothing against the guy’s though, they’re cool. some of the Ladies i talk to IRL, some…..just in email land.
so i figured i’d describe the girls on my blogroll to those of you unfamiliar. so here i am to introduce you to my “blog ho’s”. i call them that because they put out…..put out posts. lol. and they’re all great girls. and they aren’t “ho’s”. i kid cause i love.
- Bb- LOVE B. i consider her my sister blog. she’s the polar opposite of yours truly. she’s classy, refined, well spoken, well educated, and well-mannered. yeah….see, EXACT OPPOSITE of moi. i’m pretty sure she’d tell the hubster “keep him away from the kid” if i knew her IRL. lol. she’s a sweetheart and has ALWAYS been supportive of me and the site.
- Bellita- Bellita is an Angel. she’s a former Nun wanna-be and teacher. she’s VERY articulate and doesn’t have a bad bone in her body. what she taught her Brothers about girl’s is the greatest thing i’ve ever heard. she’s looking for a LTR and i’m ALWAYS rooting for her.
- Cadence- she JUST starting blogging. she’s a single mom looking for Mr. Right. her blog is currently a soap opera that i ALREADY know the ending to. i will not provide spoilers though. she’s a very funny and very charming woman. her blog could be considered “chick-crack” as she navigates the SMP with her current “project”.
- Lily- i haven’t talked to Lily in FOREVER. i need to email her. yeah. she’s a brit i know from the days of Riv and one of the originals that encouraged me to start a blog.
- MissMalice- i think everyone pretty much knows MM by now. she is apple of the Dark One’s eye. her blog is a bi-polar chick Wonderland that ranges from “fuck no i’m not reading this” to “WOW!!! this is GOLD.” you can ALWAYS tell when something makes her happy or pissed because she’ll post a 9000 word mini-thesis on it. i’ll get on paragraph 7 then realize “I’M NOT EVEN HALF WAY DONE!!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! but she’s cute when she get’s long-winded. she’s also the woman i will warn you about that she runs from absolute Angel to , “dude, she’s about to place 8 inches of pointy steel into neck”. oh, and i’ve been an email acquaintance for almost a year.
- Old Movie Review- Jamie’s site. jamie is the Manosphere resident Chef. she’s quirky, eclectic and has a great sense of humor. talk to her IRL and i can honestly tell you she’s a VERY COOL woman. i think Tia might have adopted her. yeah. i really don’t go to her blog often since obscure movies from the days’s of yore aren’t really my thing. BUT…..she comments on a few blogs.
- Olive- this girl JUST started a blog. and she’s got a very interesting POV. i think she’s just recently taken the red pill and blogging trying to find her place in the world and in the SMP with this new-found knowledge. VERY sweet girl.
- Resrieg- this girl’s blog is GREAT (when she’s posting). she’s a 21 year-old woman in So-Cal. she’s KNEE DEEP in the SMP and blogs about what she experiences. she was the female i featured in “text game”. she’s VERY attractive btw and she’s also ingested the red pill. her blog is a GREAT perspective as to the SMP in one of the most NOTORIOUS places for hook-ups. i also talk to her IRL occasionally.
- Space Traveller- once i get her to change her handle to the one she uses on Bellita’s site, she’ll be SUPER cool. but she’s a new blogger that has ALREADY caused a stir among the MGTOW guys. she’s in a relationship and she just wants to understands men’s perspective’s about relationship better. she’s JUST RECENTLY taken the red-pill and her posts are VERY good. i sense this girl will be a heavy hitter if she keeps blogging
- Susan Walsh- don’t really know how she ended up on the blog-ho list. she hasn’t really been blogging that long and from what i’ve gathered her posts typically don’t generate all that much discussion. hmmmm. *rolls eyes* LOVE THE TIA!!!
i was talking with a blogger lately and we were discussing if the manosphere will ever go mainstream. i even had a reader ask me. IF the Sphere goes mainstream, it will probably be because of the girls. feminist run liberal media simply WILL NOT accept the men giving red-pill advice and philosophy. they MIGHT however, hear the females out. Susan’s already doing a decent job with the MASSIVE amount of traffic she generates and she’s a positive voice for sphere. some may disagree, but i don’t.
so do yourself a favor and the girls a try, they all run pretty interesting sites and i’ve VERY happy to link them on my site. i wonder how long it will take for Bb to send me an email with a “BLOG HO…..OH HELL NO!!!!!! you will cease and desist IMMEDIATELY” lol.