My new Crush…

if anyone’s paying attention, i want this, and i want it NOW. dear sweet God is the AA-12 beautimous. i’m going back to NO in 2 weeks and my boy Adam already texted me to bring the guns for a swamp shooting, beer drinking, chasing the women folk away, good time. oh, trust me, that’s gonna get filmed and posted.

this one below is just for MissMalice. i know she’s watching and pissing herself.

this is a special gift for ThPrivateMan. this is hamster candy for him. and i will note, he’s using MY HANDGUN in this video. but mine is a P95. it holds 15 rounds. he’s using a P94, just 10 rounds. FUCK the zombies. i got something for their ass.

this one is great. another one for MissMalice. actually….MM, if you click on the link there’s a series of him killing Beiber. yer welcome.

i WANT these rounds, especially the BOLO rounds. the “buck and ball” rounds are fucking BEASTS.

ok. this one is just fucking GREAT. “pepper spray is not to be fucked with.” yeah…i’ve been pepper sprayed ondates during training. it’s NOT fun. seriously.

7 Comments on “My new Crush…”

1. Alex says:

Skip going to NO.

You need to go to Vegas and the SHOT show!

2. Bill says:

Start saving your milk money.

Or you can do as I did:

1. Buy a Saiga 12 at your gun store, gun show, or from K-Var.

2. Send it to Tony Rumore at Tromix to restore it to standard AK configuration.

3. Enjoy the hell out of it.

3. Bill says:

Here’s my Go-To gun

Why is your scope so far up?

• Bill says:

Scoping an AK is a challenge.

The Russian side-mount scope bases are tall so that the top cover can be removed. Cheek-weld becomes chin-weld. Unsat.

I’m using an Ultimak gas tube, which has a Picatinney rail machined into it. My scope rings are tall enough to keep the rear bell of the scope clear of the rear sight. They also have a hole in them, so that I can see my front sight. This set-up requires a long eye-relief /Scout scope. Again, the top cover is uninstructed.

Texas Weapon Systems (TWS) makes a a Picatinney rail mount that sits above the top cover, but pivots out of the way for stripping. I haven’t seen one personally yet, but I’ve read good reports. It allows a conventional scope to mount towards the rear of the receiver.

Your blog is on my Daily Read list.

4. ASF says:

Apropos of nothing, but check this out (go navy):