This made my Night

sometimes you witness things so pure in hilarity that it’s like the fun-eh unicorn licked your cheek and blessed you by touching your forehead with the tip of it’s horn. this killed me. i LOVE how alex moved on REEEEEEAL quick. honestly…..i KNEW it was rabbit, but immediately thought “donkey”. i wonder how many of you know what a “donkey punch” is. lol. i might have to do an 8469 post.

10 Comments on “This made my Night”

1. jamie says:

the really funny part is, I have NO IDEA what a rabbit punch is.

2. MissMarie says:

I can’t watch the video here at work, but the curiosity made me Urban Dictionary rabbit and donkey punch… Thanks, danny. Thanks a LOT. Argh!

LOL!!!!! that’s what i’m here for.i can see an 8469 post might have to get done. i wondering how many of you were going to have to look it up.

• MissMarie says:

There are some things I just really don’t need to know, ya know? Like the time someone got me to watch 2 Girls 1 Cup… I thought they were going to mix cocktails! That’s innocence you can’t ever recover, right there…

yeah. that video was BRUTAL. the joy i got from it was watching people’s reactions to it.

for those of you that DON’T know the horror of 2 girls 1 cup….do not, i repeat DO NOT watch it. there’s not enough brain bleach to rid you of the filth. some things can NEVER be unseen.

and i’ve decided i’m going to do an 8469 post.

3. MissMarie says:

What is 8469 anyhow?

you’ll find out soon enough. it’s something we made up in xray school. it’s a list of GOD AWFUL sexual postitions. the girls came up some REALLY funny ones.

4. jamie says:

2 girls 1 cup is FAKE FAKE FAKE.