Carnival Time

since most of you can’t get to a parade i’ll go ahead and bring the parade to you. my paw-paw wanted to see krewe of centurion tonight so i brought him out and kept beads from hitting him in the head so he could watch a parade. we stayed local in metairie, la. sorry the video’s are dark, but i’m not fucking tommy technical, I’m doing the best i can.

the first clip features the NO famous chapelle chapellette’s. this is an all girls catholic school, and i need to point out this was my primary go to spot for getting laid in high school. chappelle is known for producing future LSU party girls. i’ve pounded so much chapelle pussy that my name should be flying in the gym. i digress, here are your mardi gras video’s. first, here’s a pic of me and paw-paw waiting for the parade to start.

me and paw-paw Gutierrez

to be honest all i wanted was a krewe cup, and i got 4. well….i bought a few beads too, have a look.

look, you can see all 9 of my chins. seriously, slit my fucking throat. *sigh* i caught a few beads too. yeah me.

all that matters is that paw-paw had a good time. i even took brody but was told dog’s aren’t allowed on the parade route. what a crock. poor boy had to wait it out in the car. i think me and the baby sis are hitting up endymion tomorrow afternoon. it’s supposed to rain all day, so don’t expect any french quarter joy from me. but……you never know.

12 Comments on “Carnival Time”

1. Dirt Man says:

Badass man. I haven’t been there in too long. Brings back memories.

2. Bill says:

Ooh-rah, Danny.

3. Bill says:

And please thank your grandfather for his service, on my behalf. We continue to owe the Greatest Generation a debt of gratitude.

My father was a World War II veteran. I wear his dog tag around my neck, next to my son’s.

You and my son are part of the new Greatest Generation. We owe that debt of gratitude to you, as well.

I’m owed nothing Sir. My heart is heavy over your loss, but I’m doing what i asked to do.

While I appreciate the thanks, it always makes me feel uncomfortable when someone thanks me “for serving”. I don’t feel it’s worth mentioning.

But thank you.

4. You thank your Paw-Paw for his service to our country for me. My dad was a WWII vet as well(And Korean War(Cousin is the commander of the UAV wing in Airforce). Hugs to both of you from me. Bless you both!

5. Bill says:

@ Danny

My heart is heavy over your loss, but I’m doing what i asked to do.

And he was doing what he wanted to do. He wanted to live a heroic life.

As for the discomfort when others thank us for our service, I understand. Our lives make them feel slightly embarrassed about their own. Shakespeare foretold it in Henry V:

…gentlemen in England now-a-bed
    Shall think themselves accurs’d they were not here,
    And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
    That fought with us

6. […] “Common Mistakes You Will Make While Learning Game”Danny from 504 – “Carnival Time”White Raven – “Marriage 2.0 and the Church”Finndistan – “I Meet […]

7. Badger says:

“poor boy had to wait it out in the car.”

You left your sandwich in the car?