Just the HM’s screwing around…..

when i went hunting a few weeks ago i came home and took a shower. then i noticed i had brought home 2 guests. i had a tick on the side of each leg. great. i removed the little bastard and took my shower. well, a few days ago i scratched the side of my right leg and noticed i had an itch.

what the deuce? i looked and it was the same place i had removed the tick.

SONUVABITCH!!!!!

the ticks head was still lodged in my leg. i knew what it was since the site had a slightly hardened center. well, the great thing about what i do for a living is that i have 100% access and control of a fully functional medical department. i can get ANYTHING i want or want done. no appointments, no waiting in line….hell, i could have removed the head myself. but shit….that’s no fun. i decided to let the junior guys do an I and D. what’s an I and D, well…see for yourself.

16 Comments on “Just the HM’s screwing around…..”

1. Jamie says:

I enjoyed that more than you know.

2. just visiting says:

Can it keep burrowing even if it doesn’t have a body? (’cause that’s serious B movie horror. Lol)

3. aneroidocean says:

Had to look it up. Incision and Drainage. Cool stuff.

This is my favorite:

that’s an epidural inclusion cyst. i’ve removed those before. the white stuff is called cebum and fucking smells AWFUL. if you don’t get the membrane out…..it can come back.

4. You have a lovely speaking voice, Danny 🙂

On a related note, you won’t forget to take your pulse now and again, will you…
    You hunters of North America are rather susceptible to the attentions of a certain Burgdorferi secret agent 😦

Thank you Dear, it’s compensation for my tiny penis.

Next time I go into the forest I’ll use some DEET.

And here I was thinking you were gonna critique my sub-sterile technique.

5. Craig says:

Ah the memories, I woke up one morning with 40 or so grass ticks (Stage one life cycle non-paralysis tick). Turn them anti-clockwise and pull them out, gets the head out most of the time, but your still left with some of the proboscis in the skin. Had bloody skin reactions for a couple of years after that. Still get goose bumps thinking about it. At least the creepy crawlies left me old fella alone.

6. ASF says:

The teasing is the best part. “What’s a dog?” lulz.

dude filming is this black kid and one of the guys said, “no cock pics on HM’s phone.” i answered, “why not? who doesn’t love black cock?” the “counting viens” line i say at the begining is where that stems from.

you gotta love the locker room.