The Bewbie Whisperer

i have a gift. it’s an odd gift and i discovered it some time ago. i can look at a woman’s chest and can tell you her bra size. i’ll typically get the cup perfect and if the number is off it’s by 1-2. it’s most fun to do this with a woman with a much larger rack. back in kuwait there was s girl in our detachment and she was HUUUUUGE. i was assigned there for 2 weeks and when i saw girl, i walked up to her and was talking to her. out of the blue, i looked at her chest and said, “what are rocking….36h. here eyes widened and she said, “OMG….YEEEES. wow. that’s impressive Danny.” i pointed at her chest and said, “no….THAT’S impressive.” she was about 5’2″ and weighed around 120lbs.

in qatar there was a woman i chatted up who all the boys were chasing and i guessed her number perfectly but was down one cup size (she was a D)……i didn’t take into account her being so tiny in proportion to her rack.

wait…..hold on. you ladies doubting me. FINE!!!!! i urge you to take the Pepsi challenge and email me a pic go the girls and i’ll tell you what size you are.

*sits back and awaits by the inbox patiently*

guys- see what i did there. *snicker*

32 Comments on “The Bewbie Whisperer”

1. OffTheCuff says:

Me too. Years of study. I was a bra fitter in a previous life… Maybe even designer.

I love you, mang.

2. OffTheCuff says:

Of course, as you get bigger, the cup sizes are less standardized. I always assume 1 letter = 1 inch. The same woman could wear a 38G, 38DDD, or 38FF bra depending on manufacturer.

3. etringali says:

I am feeling rather thirsty now….. I need something to suckle…..

4. OffTheCuff says:

Check your mail bro. Should be an easy guess.

Woot! Looks like you made the wife randy.

5. OffTheCuff says:

Hahah, read the last few pages of HUS if you want your mind bent.

6. Waiting for the whisperer to do his thang ๐Ÿ˜€

7. just visiting says:

@ off the cuff

Re: Hus. Jeeze, you weren’t kidding. Suddenly I feel really…….innocent. Lol.

8. Caelaeno says:

Eh, just because you’re a number or two off of what’s on the label, it doesn’t mean that you couldn’t walk into a store, pick out a ##X, and have it fit. Those numbers are supposed to be a measure of ribcage circumference, but exact sizing really depends on the manufacturer. (For example, I have 32 and 34X* bras in my pretty drawer, and they both fit.)

*X being a letter that is none of your business. =)

9. Well Danny, I couldn’t compete with this line-up.
    But that’s OK.
    Brody is not complaining ๐Ÿ˜€

10. OffTheCuff says:

Mind bending = wife’s explanation of breast orgasms. Among other stuff…

11. OffTheCuff says:

34g, 36h (Fake), and 38f (a bit harder due to close-up). You?