Catfight

this is just sad, but more proof as to the masculization of American woman. possibly NFSW.

now, i want to point out what i love about girls fight is at some point a titty is gonna pop out. nothing else to see here, move along.

8 Comments on “Catfight”

1. Bwana Simba says:

It amuses me that the physically attractive one knew basic grappling moves (including how to escape someone on top of her) and how to ground pound. Somebody’s been in her fair share share of fights, she might even have some training under her belt.

Oh, and yeah, the masculinization of women is insane. There’s so few soft and feminine women out there nowadays. Both those bitches are going to need men who are physically abusive, as any man who doesn’t fight back or physically put them in their place would get eaten in a relationship with either of those two.

I’d bail so quick if this were my woman. I want a strong spirited woman, but a girl that’s down to squab like these 2- eh….NO.

• Bwana Simba says:

There is one plus. If someone gamed her to the point she worshipped him and heleave got attacked by a feminazi/ butch lesbian he could always sick her on the other chick rather than get his own hands dirty.

I can see it now: “Stacy kill!”

I’m not a fan of attacks. I hunt…I don’t fight unless to eat or defense. These women are invisible to me. I stay VERY far away from them.

2. Rone says:

The possibility of a titty popping out is the best part. I rarely watch one without that thought on my mind.

3. Spooky says:

Hmm. Women who go all VH1 reality show on each other display a definite lack of communication skills/self control.

Because there’s women like this around, I’d say that more women need to know how to fight–not so they can go all psychotic drama queen, but so that if they get jumped by a Bad Girls Club wannabe, they can take her down and end the situation before she does some real harm.

4. aneroidocean says:

Hahaha, I love how small the one looks compared to the other. She’s gotta be nearly a third of the big girl’s weight.