asking a beautiful woman what she finds sexy in men.

ran across this on askmen.com and thought i’d post this since….well shay is brunette with big bewbies, and tits are basically my answer to anything i’m unsure of. of course these answers are completely subjective. i was NOT surprised by the “scruffy beta” response.
This week, we asked the model, dancer and actress Shay Maria what she looks for in guys. Hopefully her answers make the female sex a little less mysterious. If anything, we’ve learned from Shay that not all girls abide by the traditional rules.

What’s the biggest grooming mistake a guy could make?

Uh, boys, please don’t shave your arms or legs.

What’s sexier — the macho alpha male or scruffy beta guy?

Scruffy beta.

Who should pay on the first date?

I probably would.

Would you care if a guy picked you up in a garbage-strewn beater?

Probably. I can’t stand smelly things.

What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?

That my personality was as beautiful as my surface — if not more beautiful. That guy was so sweet.

Biggest turn-on in a guy?

My guy’s gotta be funny and have a cute smile.

Biggest turnoff?

If your breath smells bad.

What jewelry is acceptable for men to wear?

Watches.

Would you date a guy who makes less than it would take to comfortably support a family?

Depends if I am truly in love with him. If you have love, you don’t need anything else.

One final piece of advice for men in five words or less?

Be YOU — nothing less and nothing more.

she responded to one of my tweets. i'm pretty sure that means we're dating now.

i need to find out if she likes sam adams beer. they totally conceal "rophie flavor".

30 Comments on “asking a beautiful woman what she finds sexy in men.”

1. deti says:

shay up.

2. Badger says:

Pure unadulterated bullshit.

You actually read this? I just posted as an excuse to have tits on the site.

Hang on, I’ll call her and find out if she REALLY feels way she answered. Lol.

i don’t know, i think SOME of the answers are genuine. but there are def 2-3 that i rolled my eyes at.

3. M3 says:

“Be YOU — nothing less and nothing more.”

Good god..

i will agree with her ONLY in the sense of if being you means you call her on her bullshit, rather than letting her get away with entitlement crap just because she’s hot.

i’m ALWAYS myself with women; but she acts up…..and she’ll get dealt with. something most “nice guys” don’t do.

• M3 says:

i agree with your agree-yal 🙂

most women of her stature give the advice while heavily under the influence of apex fallacy. and where ‘being yourself’ (without knowing about hypergamy, evo psych, attraction triggers, etc..) is just about as effective as leaving a child in a store room full of matches and barrels of black powder.

being yourself once you understand what works and what doesn’t makes a huge difference. tell a nerd to be himself and he’ll regale her with stories of his level 72 skyrim character that killed the ice dragon with only 2 shouts. think she’s impressed?

her answers may feel genuine to her, but i’d much prefer to see a couple of pics of her last few boyfriends to see the tale of the tape.

I lived in so-cal for a year, a girl if her beauty is a dime a dozen. She very well may have dated a few pretty boys, but I wouldn’t be surprised if her bf’s were average.

I’m not a great looking guy and i banged a few 8-9’s in San Diego. As long as you don’t harp on how pretty she is…..you’re fine.

• JS says:

Ok, as a woman and on behalf of all women (they didnt ask me to speak for them, but I am going to anyway)… I would like to put to rest the whole “be yourself” business. When we say be yourself…what we mean (and really should just spell out for the literal-minded men of the world is the following:

be the BEST version of yourself….if you’re a jeans/beer/motorcycle guy, DO NOT show up in a suit and order a martini that you can’t manage to drink because you think it will impress us, we’ll smell the “fake attempt” a mile away…. but in “being yourself” dont show up in smelly grease covered jeans either. The Armani-clad banker guy should not try to take us to the biker bar, he will be uncomfortable and we will too and we’ll know you’re a phony. If you’re an artistic guy, take us to a gallery/museum and teach us about the art; dont take us to a football game if you dont know a thing about sports AND secondly, when we say “be yourself” we also mean: be at ease in her presence as if you are not concerned about her opinion of you (concise version: chill out…when you are nervous/uncomfortable, we feel the same way and we want to leave you so that we can stop feeling uncomfortable.

Basically, be yourself means: be yourself in such a way that you shine in a genuine way (aka bring us into your world, dont try to trick us into believing that you live in another realm from the one you do)

Precisely. Thank you for chiming in girl.

• JS says:

Of course Handsome, anything for you. 😉

Regarding the “be at ease” bit….funny, yet tragic anecdote, when I was 22, I went on a date (I hadnt been on many; most of my relationships till that point “just happened”..I had very little dating experience).

The guy was so nervous and jittery and made me soooo nervous that I literally started to worry he was going to poison my food or something. We had not even ordered food yet and I went to the bathroom, came back and claimed that I was really nauseous and had to leave.

At the time I remember thinking, “wow I am not even lying because I am scared to the point of nausea.” Now, as a 34 yr old woman, this story makes me chuckle because nowadays of course I would recognize a nervous, shy guy for what he is…harmless but not very comfy with girls. And I do feel badly that I am probably on his list of awful dates. But at the tender age of 22, all I could hear in my head was the Talking Heads…”Psycho killer, Qu’est que c’est, Fa-fa-far better, Run, run, run, run, run, run, run, away.”

Poor guy, I really do hope he got better/less nervous at dating and learned how to “be himself” as per the above extended definition.

• Badger says:

And this is why men feel so misled by female advice. A woman drops a line like “just be yourself,” then issues three paragraphs (!) of clarifications and caveats that reveal you can be “yourself” as long as yourself is someone who is confident, talented and well-presented. Then we’re not really talking about being “yourself” anymore.

I don’t want to get too deep into this because we’ve had this debate so many times before, but it’s like people who say “you don’t need game, just be confident and talk to women.” Confidence and talking to/approaching women is about 70% of good game, so it turns out you do need game even when you “don’t.”

“what we mean (and really should just spell out for the literal-minded men of the world is the following:”

I find it interesting, and this must be a male/female communication style difference played out in spades, that the factual difference between “just be yourself” and all of the other things JS states she describes as a failure of comprehension by “literal-minded men,” essentially faulting men for not mind-reading the subtext and extra meaning in the famously pithy and non-informative JBY.

• JS says:

“JS states she describes as a failure of comprehension by “literal-minded men,””

Actually Badger, when I wrote “what we mean (and really should just spell out for the literal-minded men of the world is the following”….I was describing as a failure of women (or anyone who says “JBY”) to be specific and accurate when communicating to the men (or any recipients of this advice).

4. ASF says:

Now THAT’S a 9. The sad thing implicit in all of this is that many guys will look at answers from hot woman and think if I do those things I will get someone like her. And of course they won’t. Ahh, the circle of life.

She’s hot, don’t get me wrong…but SO? If I were in LA I could throw a dead cat in the air and have it land within 25ft of at least 2 more women just as pretty.

Too many guys get too hung up on looks and don’t place enough emphasis on personality. If you’re trying to fuck her, that’s find.

But if you want a relationship personality is more important.

5. Jim says:

“That guy was so sweet”. As most women are full of shit, this is my take on it. The first few seconds of this video says it all:

Ok, fair enough. But if you really feel that way then move to an island with no women and embrace a monastic existence void of women.

I don’t let women dictate my world, if thy don’t fit into it…they are dismissed. Period.

As for me- I LOVE having a woman orbiting. My shoulders need rubbing from time to time. And I rarely am short for volunteer.

Thanks for stopping by to comment.

• Jim says:

Sigh………………. She is dictating merely because her DD’s are do the talking while what she is supposedly saying to guys out there is more than likely doing the complete opposite.

Wonder how many guys out there actually look up when talking to her? She has tits therefore her WORDS are golden. Or are they?

And as far as moving to an island, my man a 50% unwed and single mother birth rate is relegating all men to just that. As it expands and most males are increasingly seen as a burden, you just watch and see how quickly they are disposed of or even prevented from being born. Don’t know where you live Danny but here all I see for the most part is female babies. Women are having daughters and not sons. Not saying it’s happening on purpose but it’s happening.

The first paragraph is applicable only if you’re so simple as to fawn over her b/c of her tits. I LOVE tits, but…they won’t ensure commitment from me.

If I’m attracted to her (which I am), I want sex. But if she’s attracted to me, she wants my time and commitment. How she acts is going to determine I’d she gets it.

• JS says:

It must be where you are living / your social circle. Almost everyone I know who has had a baby in the past few yrs has had a boy and some have had two boys in a row or twin boys.

Also, with the 50% stat you are conflating two ideas (children born into certain circumstances and women available for dating) …50% of all children live in single parent homes or with unmarried parents; the problem is that when the stats point to single moms they are basing it on marriage. There are plenty of cohabitating couples who have babies together but those babies would be counted toward the unwed mother total because the parents are coupled up but not married. BUT… 50% of women are not single mothers. There are plenty of single, childless women for you to date. And statistically relevant but not really relevant to your dating …there are plenty of married mothers. The stats of women is not 50% single mom, 25% childless/single, 25% married-moms…not by a long shot.

But the island of monastic life is still an option if you want.

6. I think she was reading from a script, Danny.

By the way, are those real?
    Just curious…

7. sean says:

do not shave your arms legs?interesting . whats your take on this?

8. Phoenix says:

“Just be yourself!” is really girl code for “Just be your beta self so I can quickly screen you out!”

Fuck that. Just be your better self. Then sit back and enjoy the exquisite pleasure of screening girls in and out of your rotation.

–> Taken from Roissy, Proof that Power Corrupts Absolutely