Big Up to Handlingtheredpill

some of you may remember i had a reader email me about being a virgin. what followed was a decent discussion (sometimes the DO happen here actually) about virginity. i stated that for guys it’s just something to get out of the way, but for women it’s usually a very special thing and most women take it pretty seriously.  if you recall this young man changed his name from “budding pimp” or something that to “handlingtheredpill”. you remember now….right.

well, i got an email from him and i was informed he’s gone pro and turned in his “V” card. he actually is quite smitten with the girl and from what i gathered from him she’s a very patient woman and he’s doing a decent job at keeping a strong frame. some women really get a thrill knowing they are teaching a guy. so i’m happy from him. i’m really glad my advice steered him down the path to pu-na-NEH.

Stay up Handlingtheredpill.

14 Comments on “Big Up to Handlingtheredpill”

1. ASF says:

Wait, let me get this straight, he went to a pro to lose it (nothing wrong with that), but now he’s developed feelings for her? That is just lulz, sorry. There is no way a guy like him, with essentially zero sexual experience with women, can have a strong frame. Strong frames come from having lots and lots of practice with women. I hope he has a strong bank account.

2. JS says:

I took a guy’s V-card once. It was awesome. But I was over 25…if I were younger it would have been turn off.

3. Handlingtheredpill says:

Thanks , It was a little awkward at first but I am glad I got it out of the way. I don’t think she had that much experience either. It took a while for us to get started and she said ‘ oh , it must be something wrong with me ‘ . I felt bad knowing it was probably not true but since she didn’t ask about my experience-level I kissed her , said ‘ we’re fine’ , and continued. At that moment it was tempting to tell her about the V-card.

Like I said back when we first discussed this- for guys….it’s all about getting it out of the way.

Welcome to the big leagues Sir.

• deti says:

“it’s all about getting it out of the way.”

Heh. I remember turning in my V card to my HS ex-girlfriend, a “congratulations you’re a HS senior now” gift.

I remember thinking “Damn. Glad THAT’s over with!”

i was thinking….”FUCK SKATEBOARDING!!!!!!!” lol.

4. MRA says:

I didn’t tell the girl I lost my virginity with that I was a virgin. I was embarassed cause I was 20 and felt like it took forever.

My first time took forever too. But the forever part was getting inside. Of course….I was 14 and she was 13 and we were both clueless.

Plus I was overly concerned with hurting her as well. Yeah I’m that hung. *rolls eyes*

5. OffTheCuff says:

Well done. It really is about ending it as soon as possible, for men. I labored under the delusion that it had to be “special” (thank you, church and female-centric advice) for a very long time. Your first time probably shouldn’t be a pity or hate-fuck, but you don’t need to be in “in love” or even dating.