Yer a Player….Posted: May 25, 2012
As you progress on your Red-Pill journey you’ll eventually be called a “player”. This is when you know you’re doing it right. I get told I’m a player ALL.THE.TIME. But I’m not- seriously, I’m not. This is just one of the many shit tests you’ll get from women. “Player” carries with it negative connotations, so she’s calling you a cad simply because you’re giving her tingles, so the hamster tells her “it’s becuase he sleeps with a TON of women.”
I’ve always advocating the “agree and amplify” principle. I’ve exhausted my, “No I’m not a player, I’m THE player. I have close to 300 girfriends.” Then I wink. NEVER Had it fail. Here’s a few others that NUKE her player hamser. Thank me later.
· Not only am I a player, I also play one on TV.
· No Dear, I’m not a player. But I DO know how to play. *wink*
· Not only am I a player, but I have a PhD and teach at the University of Player.
· No I’m not. Just don’t tell my girfriend I said that.
· I dunno. But my mom told me this line ALWAYS works on
chicks….insert any awful line.
· I don’t think it’s fair to call me a player until AFTER we have sex. *roll eyes* You gotta be ballsy to pull this one. I use it on REALLY good looking women.
· I’ll tell you in the morning. How do you like your eggs: scrambled or fertilized? Stick out your tongue playfully. i LOVE this one.
Best of luck. Now get out there and make some girl smile.