Give Me a 7 ANYDAY part2

The reason the gentleman in the previous post is having a hard time closing 8-10 is that he’s placed too much value in them. Thus….when he attempts to chat them up, he gets nervous because he’s not learned OI with this sub-set. I told him I wanted him to talk with 8-10 for 2 weeks WITHOUT seeking a number or date. Just make a passing comment, or BETTER STILL….watch a gut fuck up with an 8-10, then comment how some guys just don’t get it and all he sees is a pretty face- then……walk away. i can almost GAURANTEE the girl will attempt to keep the conversation going.

Still waiting to see if i’ll hear back from him. I’ll keep you posted if I do.

17 Comments on “Give Me a 7 ANYDAY part2”

1. YOHAMI says:

“a hard time closing 8-10 is that he’s placed too much value in them.”

Amen. The binary system works fine to cure that. 1-0, she’s either fuckable, or she’s not, she’s either worth or your attention, or not.

The risk with the 1-10 ladder is that it places attractive girls above of yourself, I mean, that’s how it was invented, as a means to elevate women to the stratosphere. Good for magazines bad for relating to them as human beings.

2. Badger says:

Approaching without the pressure of closing was a big part of my breakthrough. I referenced it here and here:

3. deti says:

Roissy’s Tenth Commandment of Poon:

X. Ignore her beauty

The man who trains his mind to subdue the reward centers of his brain when reflecting upon a beautiful female face will magically transform his interactions with women. His apprehension and self-consciousness will melt away, paving the path for more honest and self-possessed interactions with the objects of his desire. This is one reason why the greatest lotharios drown in more love than they can handle — through positive experiences with so many beautiful women they lose their awe of beauty and, in turn, their powerlessness under its spell. It will help you acquire the right frame of mind to stop using the words hot, cute, gorgeous, or beautiful to describe girls who turn you on. Instead, say to yourself “she’s interesting” or “she might be worth getting to know”. Never compliment a girl on her looks, especially not a girl you aren’t fucking. Turn off that part of your brain that wants to put them on pedestals. Further advanced training to reach this state of unawed Zen transcendence is to sleep with many MANY attractive women (try to avoid sleeping with a lot of ugly women if you don’t want to regress). Soon, a Jedi lover you will be

4. Kaikou says:

Hi Danny,

I have a question: How much insight can you get about a guy via who he likes (as in celebrities)? Would it be too much to read into what type of celebrity that woman is? For example if a guy likes Hilary Roden Clinton. What could that mean? If anything? Any information to gain there?

Kaikou

Is this a serious question?

If you’re digging HRClinton you should consider tea-bagging a wood chipper.

• Stingray says:

should consider tea-bagging a wood chipper.

Danny, you have a way with words. I’ll admit, I didn’t get this at first (too early) and then I had a visual and nearly spit my coffee.

Awesome.

• Kaikou says:

I changed the woman in question…it wasn’t HRC. lol. General thoughts?

Kaikou

Kai-

IMHO basing preference on celebrities is a joke. The celebrities I’d fuck just happen to have the physical qualities I prefer in women.

Dark hair, light eyes….that’s my weakness. If you listen to the Patrice post you’ll see a woman’s social status is bullshit to men. I don’t care if she’s a CEO or she flips burgers; all I care about is if she’s cute and if she’s cool.

5. Kaikou says: