How to Have Fun at a Strip ClubPosted: June 4, 2012
The 8th will mark my 1 year of hosting a blog. I was going to post this then but, I’ll be heading to New Orleans for 2 weeks and won’t be able to post often. So……enjoy.
- Become a regular– I go there 2 MAYBE 3 times a week. I only stay for 2-3 beers.
- Become friends with the DJ– The DJ is the most powerful person in the establishment. How do you become buddy buddy with the DJ?
- Befriends the bartender– TIP TIP TIP the bartender. Ask the BT if the DJ likes any particular drink. If they do, buy the DJ a drink (don’t do though until the DJ recognizes you when you come in) and have one of the girls deliver it for you (give her a buck for it). The girl WILL point you out. Do this ONLY ONCE. From that point on make it a point to walk over and greet the DJ when you get in. Tip the DJ occasionally as well.
- You MUST remove your “customer” status– How do you do that?
- DO NOT buy VIP’s or drinks for the girls– That’s step one.
- Help the girls hustle– When a girls dancing for you (you MUST tip the occasional dancer on stage- politeness counts) pay attention to the stage and check to see if any guy’s are checking her out. When another guy ponies up to the stage, I IMMEDIATELY send her over to him. I sit by myself or I stand in the DJ booth with the DJ. The DJ keeps me informed of what’s going on with the club. She has TOLD the girls that I just come here to watch the guys and blog about it later. When I notice a guy staring down a girl, I get her attention and call her over. I pull her close and tell her about the guy staring at her. “Go get him baby.” They smile, kiss my cheek and thank me. I’ve helped more than one girl land a VIP.
- DO NOT be clingy or needy with the girls– Remember, your job is to help her get tips and watch the action. And trust me the girls at my local skrip klub LOVE me. Seriously. The DJ knows about the blog and I wouldn’t be surprised if she stops by to verify what I’m telling you.
- Number close– Once the girls get to know you….look for IOI’s and TRUST ME, she (the dancers) WILL give you IOI’s. Drop my “yer gonna end up pregnant” line. When she’s dancing for me I’ll ask her if she any idea what I wanna do to her. When she asks me what that is I ALWAYS say, “I’m really not all that sure, but I know it’ll be over in 7 seconds and probably end with a 9 month gestation period.” They ALWAYS laugh and tell me what a sweetie I am. I have damn near EVERY phone number of the girls on the “A” squad. Sers-lee. Just simply mention doing something AWAY from the club. Of course, if she has a dude, don’t try ask for her number; stick to the girls that are single. Most of the dancers with bf’s end up single soon enough.
- Be excellent– Just be friendly and tip occasionally. The mistake is to try to close too early. This WILL BE an investment of some time. But the reward speaks for itself. Your confidence will go up 90000%. I shit you not. And if at all possible. Give a dancer $2 and have her tip the cutie on stage. If you can manage to bring a female friend- DO IT.
- Help her have fun– There’s a little thing I do where if a girl is dancing (while she’s on stage) for me, I bob my head side to side like a dork. If she breaks out of “sexy mode” and giggles or starts laughing: WINSAUCE. Sometimes when she approaches to start dancing I start hopping up and down in my chair with a goofy smile on my face. The usual reaction- “God yer cute.” Most women react to men’s purposefuly goofiness the same way men react to women’s “sexy mode”.