WTF????!!!!!

all the time sometimes at work i’m forced to listen to pop radio dreck. well there have been 2 songs that made me scratch my head as they proved just how men have been over-feminized and women over-masculinized. the first song, when i heard, i got the biggest douche chills. the lyrics are something i’d expect a woman to sing, NOT a man. it is pure feminine “WOOOO!!!!!!!” smh. i don’t know who the hell these guys are, but they’re a twink nightmare that should be ice skating, not churning out songs. what a bunch of nancy’s. seriously, if THIS is what today’s men are all about, i REALLY sympathize for women. NOW i know why you ladies are so pissed. these guys are going to sip a latte while you both get mani-pedi’s.

this one is GREAT. the woman ADMITS that he’s got the “perfect girl”, but her sex is better. SMH. uuuuuuuum, sorry neon hitch, but the sex will get boring after a while. it seems (based on the song) that the puh-naneh is all she brings to the table. hit the skids ho. this girl is the perfect example of a “pump and dump”.

look, i’ll throw myself under the bus on this one. i actually LIKE this song, and i hate the fact that i do. first off, she’s a 18-19 yo slamming gorgeous  Canadian chick (ok, i looked it up, she’s actually 26 but i’d still gun her down). Canadian women are HOT. plus, considering she’s as young as she is, you just know her vagina still has that “new car” smell. seriously, i bet i couldn’t even swipe my atm card through her place. WINSAUCE!!!!

30 Comments on “WTF????!!!!!”

1. rgoltn says:

Great comments on videos! One thing, I will admit that I too like CRJ’s tune. It is catchy and I cannot get it out of my head. If you caught Jimmy fallon the other night, he sang the song with her and his band – The Roots. (http://youtu.be/lEsPhTbJhuo)

What I love is not her (thought she is very cute), but how JF and The Roots show some serious DHV. They are musicians and show how they can make any song work on any instrument. All of them kill it and make it look sooo easy. I really love how they show others how to master something.

2. Esquire says:

That call me maybe song does have some gold there.

The line:
    ‘all the other boys try and chase me, but here’s my number’

As in, there’s one dude who doesn’t pedastilze her and she goes nuts for it.

Whatever, all I know is I wanna make a mess on her tummy. Lol.

• Esquire says:

Even with that ridiculous fringe!?

• Esquire says:

Alrite question time, see what your advice is for this. I had a bit of a wild one last night, culminating in a foursome and one of the girls, who i was friends with before, wants to ‘have a chat about what happened’. What’s the best way of framing it so she can just accept that i just happened and was a beautiful (fucking mental) thing? She’s a good girl, convinced that she’s a ‘quiet cute’ girl, her words, but actually gets insanely horny whenever she’s drunk, but innocent and naive at heart.

Nothing major happened. But everything you wanted to happen happened. But, then again, as far as I’m concerned NOTHING happened.

She’s trying not to come off as a slut. She feels bad about what happened. There’s no shame in what she did, so make sure she doesn’t feel any.

I’d play the “yer young and this is the time for you to be adventurous” deal. Straight hamster bait.

Let me know how it goes.

• Esquire says:

Went for coffee, it’s all good. She was already half way to having rationalised it away anyway. Got a quality picture of my back scratched to shit that she took. And now hoping for a callback from the other girl involved.

• M3 says:

“As in, there’s one dude who doesn’t pedastilze her and she goes nuts for it.”

Well, it’s kinda obvious why. Boys who are chasing her probably don’t look like that guy. Seriously, it’s just her lusting for his body. She’s pedestalizing him based on looks alone.

He doesn’t do one single alpha thing in the video except for being tall/dark/handsome/ripped/8pack. well, i guess you have to have alpha discipline to keep yourself in that shape, but all else is genetic luck. Love the end of the video tho. Face on the guitarist is priceless when he gets his number.

In any case, i second Danny’s motion. Tho i’d rather not pull out. She looks like a great cuddler so i’d rather stay in throughout the release 🙂

My looks prove you don’t need to be tall and have a 6 pack to make a girl tingle.

Anyone that’s taken the red pill knows exactly why she’s chasing him. He’s aloof and comes across as disinterested.

Of course most women love gay men anyway. Lol. They can’t have them. And just like with bad boys, gay men present the “I can change him, he just needs the right girl” paradigm.

• Esquire says:

And the fella in the video won’t be the same guy she wrote the song about anyway.

• Chewie says:

Yeah. The dude goes about his day and doesn’t notice her, which causes her to work harder to get him. And yes, I’m all for that fringe of hers. It’s reminiscent of Chrissie Hynde from the Pretenders.

3. Spacetraveller says:

Danny,

I see what you mean. The second video is particularly nasty, and the first video gave me hives.
    I am really glad I am not ten years younger…

I hope this situation is remediable…

4. Chewie says:

Song by song…

1. So THIS is that One Direction group a few acquaintances have raved about? Yes, this would’ve worked better with a female singer or female group. These guys sound like they’re twelve. Why bother with “Up All Night” when you can “Rock and Roll All Nite” with KISS instead?

2. Wow. The whole point of the song is that she’ll give the guy better sex than his girlfriend. Lovely. Crummy singing, too. Emphasizing the last word because it’s the rhyme is bush-league.

3. The best one of the lot. Even though it reads like a 16 year old’s diary entry, it does the job okay. Maybe it’s my fault for taking pop lyrics too seriously, but I doubt there’s anything “crazy” about a woman giving a man her phone number.

I was in the quarter at a friends bar and the MC asked if any other guys knew the lyrics. I raised my hand and he brought me on stage. Me and a very large, muscular black man sang the song with enthusiasm.

The place LOVED the act.

• just visiting says:

lol. Where’s a camera phone when you need one?

Wow…just wow on the first two. Third one’s the best. (Sigh, though my lawn “boys” never look like that. Middle aged with a lazy eye.)

5. singlewhitefemaledating says:

Hah… “The Prodigy”, “The Clash”, “The Romones”….. better music 😀

6. Spacetraveller says:

@ JV,

😀

Oh you do crack me up so, JV!

7. MissMarie says:

dannyfrom504 –
    Dark hair+blue eyes……I’m powerless.

And this is why I don’t understand why I catch shit from people I know when I tell them I used to dye my hair darker instead of blonder (natural is toeing the line between blonde and brown). Blonde and blue eyes is so overdone. I hate that song, but even I gotta admit, that’s one good-lookin’ chick.

8. Athor Pel says:

I had a teacher in high school with a lazy eye. Couldn’t tell where he was looking, at all. One eye looking one way, the other looking somewhere else. You’d think you got away with some master stroke of tom foolery in class and he’d be watching every bit of it.

I hated talking to him because even if he was looking right at you you couldn’t tell. Gave me the heeby jeebies.

9. I have to admit I like “Up all Night” but then I can really be a girl sometimes.