Class is NOT in Session

well, it was a no go today. the girls who tried to help couldn’t get her male friends to come out despite being told by an attractive woman, “no, you DO need to learn what this guys teaching.” and i stopped off at the 2 local colleges where i put up flyers in the student center and found they had been taken down. yet…..OTHER flyers that had been for at least a month were still up.

i’m assuming some genders studies nazi girl took it down and rolled her own tampon with it like the marlboro woman on bizarro world.

Athol was kind enough to express ship me 4 copies of his first book (i know, i’ll send you your $$$ when i get back to florida) and gave 2 copies to the girls that tried to help.  the other 2 are going to 2 guys that i KNOW need the book.

i am undeterred by the no-shows. in retrospect i learned the following-

1. having a good-looking women tell her BO friends to attend a workshop to learn how to understand women probably isn’t going to pan out. she still plans on telling guys about the class i’m going to try to do in october.
  2. putting up flyers about this crap at a college might be pointless unless you can check on them daily to make sure they’re still up.

BUT…..i have a new plan. i’m not sharing it, but i am starting a blog about the class and will be taking out ads in 2 high viewership circulations in NO. hopefully it’ll pan out.

13 Comments on “Class is NOT in Session”

You should bill the class as a ‘How To Sexually Please A Woman’ type thing.

Safe from feminazis and still honest.

You’d need a more cleverer name, though. One that doesn’t imply the men in question don’t know how to fuck.

2. deti says:

Bah. They don’t know how bad they need to learn.

Dude, I WILL get this off the ground. I’m just learning. Never organized anything like this before.

I certainly don’t expect it to be easy.

3. just visiting says:

If it’s young men that you are targeting, what about an ad in those free magazines that get circulated at restaurants , bars and universities?

4. YOHAMI says:

yeah, make a blog around the class, with a video and pics and a program. you are better off doing the recruitment yourself

5. dogsquat says:

Doc, pay special attention to privacy and perception.

No guy wants to advertise the fact that he has trouble with women. I’ll bet that’s a factor in the no-shows, too – if a hot chick tells a guy he sucks at girls, he can blow her off. If he follows through on her advice, it’s the same as admitting she’s right.

A guy has to be drowning in self loathing and despair for that to seem like a good idea.

BullshitPsychology 6 Actual, out.

6. Bb says:

Danny, I have a few friends that advertise their martial art studio at local colleges, and they have to run their flyers/posters through a manager’s office in order to get things posted on bulletin boards, etc. The campus takes down anything that isn’t approved and stamped. IDK if that’s the case with the places you were at, but it doesn’t hurt to check.

Also how about meetup.com or eventbrite?

No, I did check. I had permission to run the flyers. That’s why I think someone purposely took them down.

Good to see you again girl.

7. Derp says:

Dude, I’m in New Orleans and could use a class like this. Where do I sign up?