Forced OrgasmPosted: July 26, 2012
Well, well, well. I guess we’ll go with the Randy post, because…….well, I’m pretty much a perv.
Had an interesting conversation with a woman at my local recently when she told me she had read “50 Shades of Grey.” *sigh* Now, said woman is genuinely a decent woman. I’m not really sure of her sexual past, but she’s always spoken openly with me about sex (most women do). I won’t deny the sensationalism the book has created among women. BUT, the women I respect that have read it have all basically said the sex was “vanilla”. Now, knowing JUST how to push a woman’s buttons I told her, “The book basically taps into a woman’s deep desire to be submissive sexually to a man.” She agreed that she LOVES being sub in the bedroom. Then she asked me if I had ever been in a situation where I had tied a woman up.
OH DEAR LORD. Talk about EPIC set up.
This woman lobbed me the BIGGEST soft-ball ever. I simply told her, “Yeah, I’ve had forced orgasm sessions with women before.” Her face was priceless. “Forced. Orgasm?” She replied. I laughed, “Yeah, it’s when you bind a woman and stimulate her to the point of orgasm, but you don’t take away the stimulation. She has no choice but to allow herself to go where you’re taking her. It’s a VERY powerful thing. But it’s not something a lot of men can pull off. You can SERIOUSLY fuck a woman up if you do it wrong.” We then had a lengthy discussion about it and as she sipped her wine, I couldn’t help but notice she kept shifting in her seat. Lol. So….let’s get into it.
Disclaimer- IF anyone reading this decides to attempt what I am about to discuss, I accept ZERO responsibility for any psychological harm it may bring about. This SHOULD NOT be attempted by those without deep understanding and experience with BDSM and anatomy. I urge the women reading to NOT participate in the subject unless she has 100% trust in the partner she chooses in this endeavor.
My ex is a total Sub. When she found out I had 4 point leather restraints (I was issued them when I escorted a psych patient from Sigonella to Walter Reed) she glowed, “Really. When will Daddy be tying me up?” She LOVED FOS (forced orgasm sessions). She orgasmed VERY easily and when we finished having FOS’s she’s be blissful as a Hindu Cow. She’d coo in complete delight. So, how should a couple venture into the world of BDSM and FOS’s?
- Start light. Bind her with rope made of paper towels. Just get a loooooong line of paper towels and tie her arms/legs down. If she get’s uncomfortable, she can easily break free. You will be stimulating her with a vibrator primarily, but you can also use digital stimulation. I use- Hitachi Magic Wand .
- Once she’s bound, I always walk out of the room. This means, the session has begun. When I come back into the room, her body is mine. I own her. I begin with light flogging and fondling her body. I don’t have whips or anything. Lol. I use a wooden kitchen spoon. I lightly slap her thighs, the tricep part of the arm, and her breasts. Again…….LIGHT. Then I use the spoon to rub her vagina. Once she’s slightly stimulated, I’ll move on to using the vibrator. Please use lube. I use Eros (google it. Once I know she’s getting close to orgasm, I STOP. Then go back to the flogging, only now I use a LITTLE more force. Now…since she’s close to orgasm she’s released endorphins that up her pain thresh-hold. For me, using the spoon serves a purpose: I don’t want her to see the spoon as punishment, which is why I stimulate her with the spoon as well as spank her with it. Most women LOVE to be spanked. Once I’ve upped the spanking.
- I return to digital stimulation. Once I have her close to orgasm I tell her she has to ASK permission to orgasm. When she asks I’ll usually make her hold onto it for a minute or so, then I’ll give her permission to cum. Once she climaxes, I keep applying the vibrator. I’ll usually keep applying stimulation for 2-3 more minutes. Then I let her get herself together.
- Once she’s come down, I’ll stimulate her with my hand and bring her to orgasm, then switch back to the vibrator and keep it on her for 2-3 minutes. Then stop. I’ll keep this up for no more than 10-15 minutes.
- Once the session is over, I walk out of the room. I stay out for at least 5 minutes. Lol. She needs time to come back down to earth. When I come back into the room, I untie her and walk her out of the bedroom. The ex typically crawled into my lap and purred about how great the session was.
Now. SAFE WORD. SAFE WORD. SAFE WORD. I can’t stress this enough. Personally, I use banana pancakes as my safe word. But the key is that the safe word be completely nonsexual. If she EVER uses the safe word, you must stop immediately and untie her, then walk out of the room. Then return 2-3 minutes later. You must NEVER scold or chide a woman for ending the session. It can be VERY intimidating for women. I think some guys get drunk on the power they get from the session and overdo it. But you can cause some very serious damage to her if you go overboard. But if done right…..she can have some of the most INTENSE orgasms she’s ever experienced. The woman has to completely submit to what you are doing. If she’s bound, she can’t stop you. She has to give in and allow herself to climax and go with where you’re bringing her. This is a VERY POWERFUL thing. The ex absolutely glowed and smiled and giggled when the sessions would end. Again, this does not last for more than 15 minutes.
Again…..I strongly urge that taking this up be done gradually. Start with paper-towel rope, and then move to one arm being bound, then one arm- one leg, then an arm and both legs. Then eventually both arms and both legs. Explain to the woman that she may feel the urge to urinate, and if she does, she needs to let it go. IF/WHEN she squirts, always follow up with a “Good Girl” or some form of encouragement. Always start and end the session with walking out of the room. This is important to separate this from “normal” sex with you. This is something special, something different. And it needs to be treated as such. That’s why the theater aspect is crucial. It was actually pretty difficult for me to write about this because I definitely don’t want any male readers to get into trouble or feel the guilt of causing their woman any psychological harm.
Most women will readily admit to wanting to be dominated in the bedroom. THIS takes being submissive to a whole new level. This is why, as a man, you need to take this endeavor VERY seriously. Honestly, I’ve only done this with 3 women. And all three said the same thing: that they knew they couldn’t fight the sensation so they just had to let go and enjoy the ride. And THAT was where the pleasure comes from (per the ladies). I’m not a woman so I have no clue. But I think that so many women are gushing over the book to warrant why a woman would be so turned on by FOS. Personally, I’ve never been into role-play, and the “having to be in character” part of the FOS makes it unappealing to me. Secondly, I really don’t get much out of it. The thrill of making a girl orgasm for me is like gloating about being about to chew food. But I guess it’s good to have in the old playbook to keep things spicy.
I was going to post a link to my post about oneitis. But I can’t find it. I had already started writing this, so I decided to finish this and the next post will be about my experience with oneitis.
If anyone reading this post has questions regarding FOS, please feel free to email me.