I’m Lazy….Another Music Post

sorry, i’ll sit down and write the oneitis post when i feel up to it. in the meantime, i’m being a lazy dickbag and trying to enjoy my weekend. been listening to a lot of my old punk stuff lately so……enjoy.

the below video is a oneitis gem……….more to come.

18 Comments on “I’m Lazy….Another Music Post”

1. Marellus says:

It has happened to me twice now : Women dropping their keys close to me and then picking the keys up. Have you had similar experiences ? Does this mean anything ?

This is a song that’s on my mind now.

2. Athor Pel says:

I’ve got a JFA sticker on my skateboard. Back in the day, when I found out what it stood for I had to have it.

I bought the board in California. Day late, dollar short so to speak since I bought it when i was 21. I grew up in Arkansas so it’s a wonder I even knew about skate culture at all.

3. rojo says:

Just a bit of a gloat here, I loved 7 Seconds a ton, my first band covered “Trust”. I got to catch them live just a few weeks ago at a free show for the local concert in the park series. I had caught Kevin Seconds solo act by accident and was not at all impressed. However, those dudes could still lay it down and the park show was sick. Played all my favorites and more. I never thought I’d get to see them play.

saw the misfits in 2002. doyle, jerry, and robo where in the line-up. no danzig….but he’ll NEVER do another show. the show with michael graves was phenomenal.

4. Chewie says:

Quality tracks. DK, Bad Brains, Husker Du, and the Misfits are great bands.

Plastic Surgery Disasters has the best set of liner notes ever.

• Chewie says:

Pushed “send” too soon: “Walk Together, Rock Together” is good, but how about “Young ’til I Die”? An old friend put that on a tape when I was 13 and I’ve loved it ever since. At the time I thought it was about not getting old and boring–and then I found out it was a straight edge song when I bought the LP and read the lyrics whilst drinking beer. Haha.

I wanted to post a video by “the faction”- steve caballero’s old band, but there is ZERO vids about them.

That’s the thing with punk and early rap- you had to actually look for it to access it. Posers in skate/punk scenes were totally ostracized. If you showed up to session and you were’t part of te tribe- you got your ass beat or ridiculed until you left. Word. Lol.

Stay up.