Danny Screens for a Woman…

Since posting about my “rule of three’s”, I figured I’d give more details. The first month is simply learning if i LIKE being around her. It should be VERY apprent after about a month of talking and spending some time whether or not her personality is one i can tolerate. But simply being able to “tolerate” her is NOT the key. i need to LIKE spending time with her. This is why the pedestal shouldn’t exist. she’s attractive- GREAT!!! SUPER!!!! But is she cool? Hell, you should be able to answer that by the first or second date. If she isn’t….walk. If she is…..

Get to know her. The first few dates are kind of a “trial basis” as far as I’m concerned. Things I need to know-
What kind of a relationship does she have with her family? I’m VERY close to my entire family, so that’s important to me. If she’s got daddy issues that might be problematic, so I’d like to know from the start. Are there brothers or sisters? What are they like? Is she close to them? Girls that grew up close to their brother(s) tend to have a better understanding of men in general. Not all the time, but most of the time. But the big draw is when I fart she’s less likely to get heated. Unless of course it’s at the table while having dinner with her parents for the first time. Sorry hon.
Her diet. I cook, I know she eats…but are there things she simply does not eat. If she’s vegan- hit the bricks toots.
What are her hobbies? This is important because there might be things she’s into or things she hates. What is her take on sports? Is she a “Oh my God the game is more important than me” type of women. Do we enjoy the same extracirriculars? Is she an outdoorsy type or a homebody. What types of books does she read (they all read….ok. Screen her for twilight. lol)? Does she find snuff films and Caligula just as asmusing as I do? You know…..IMPORTANT things. lol.
What is she ultimately looking to do with her life? Does she have any dreams? Whatever she’s doing now, how did she end up there and is she happy with that?
Does she have a sense of humor? This is a BIIIIIIIG one for me. I joke ALL THE TIME. If she’s going to be offended by jokes about: rape, abortion, racism, and general mean spirited remarks- we’re probably not a good match for each other. lol. My last AWFUL joke (strap on your laughing hats)- when asked about the olympic gymnastic team who i’d bang I replied, “None.” My friend said, “Yeah I know, those chicks are like 14-16.” I replied, “Yeeeeeah. that WAAAAAY too old.” wokka wokka. And hilarity ensued.
Her past dating history. NOTE: I’m not saying her past sexual history. I mean, does she have a decent dating history? Has she had her heart broken being the most important. I don’t want to be the guy that “pops her cherry” on that one. But more impotantly, I’m looking for a woman who ISN’T a rookie in the dating game. I’d prefer she understands and knows how to take care of a man.
For the most part that’s it. There are other things that I need to know, but those are personal choices on my end: tattoo’s, no drugs, minimal drinking, DD’s, the ability to perform fallatio so well that I pass out from cunvulsions? But another thing I do A LOT in the begining LISTEN. You can learn 90% of what you need to know about her by shutting yer yapper and listening to her. What your looking for are tiny details about her that she wouldn’t just mention in casual conversation. Case in point: I was walking with a gf in a supermarket and as we passed the bakery they had made oatmeal cookies. She made a passing comment about loving oatmeal cookies….MENTAL NOTE DANNY!!!! I filed that lil’ nugget my “recall for later file. lol. A few months later, her birthday rolled around. Guess what i got her? An big birthday oatmeal cookie. She loved it, of course she did. So keep your ears open and pay attention, she’ll usually give you gold.

last but least, I need to know if were sexually compatible. NOW, I don’t expect her to put out right away. But if I haven’t gotten it by three months, there’s a problem. And if I know she’s going to with hold sex, I’ll start to to withdraw my attention. It’s 2012, if she’s holding out for 3 months….there are probably issues I don’t want to deal with. I might need to move on. Because I need to know we have comparable libidos. Becuase if Danny wants cookies first thing in the morning (and I usually do), and that’s just not something she’s down with….uuuh. no. If she’s one of those “hates giving head” lasses…..uh. No.

37 Comments on “Danny Screens for a Woman…”

1. Athor Pel says:

“…
    …”

This right here, but with more gravity than a liking for cookies.

I’ve found women will tell you things in order to gauge your reaction, or just out of a perverse desire to unload some guilt. Lots of people are looking for forgiveness of some kind because of something they did that they aren’t very proud of. For women the exposure of their past misdeeds to a man is them seeking validation or some kind of expiation. Every woman I’ve been with has done this with me.

Women rarely tell the whole story and will spin things in the best possible light but they will tell you things that sane people just keep to themselves.

Here’s the problem for most guys, they will hear what she is saying and may even remember it but they won’t make rational judgements based on that information because they are fixated on poon or the possibility of marriage. It’s the male version of the rationalization hamster.
    Because she’s cute a man will explain away her character faults or outright forget they exist. I know this because I’ve done it. I married her in spite of what she told me.

I think I know why I ignored the big fat warning signs besides the obvious rationalization mentioned above. I didn’t know that the things she was telling me should have been deal killers. I was literally so naive as to not see the importance in what she was telling me. Hello Mr. Mack Truck, meet my face.

Lastly I want to make a distinction. I’m not talking about women talking about their preferences or anything that has to do with the world inside their heads. The kind of things I council men to listen for are her stories about her past. These are things that she actually did, not what she would ‘like’ to do, or things she ‘wishes’ she could or would or should do. You’ve heard this before, watch what she does, not what she says. In this case we are looking for things she has done in the past that she owns up to.

What is sad is that most men have no idea what a woman of quality is like so they settle for damaged goods. I see your blog, Danny, as being a source for men so they can acquire the knowledge required to identify a quality woman. For this I thank you.

Damn. Pretty heavy. Thanks Brother.

• Infantry says:

It’s the male version of the rationalization hamster.

I’ve done it too. There’s no point screening girls if you’re not willing to act on the information you gain. It can be hard to walk as New Relationship Energy sometimes blinds us from acknowledging deal breakers.

2. Professor Mentu says:

You crack me up. “If she hates giving head…”

I totally agree, but there’s nothing worse than a woman who likes giving head but does a shitty job. Biggest. Disappointment. Ever.

3. Handlingtheredpill says:

I suppose it depends on your long term goals . . I don’t have any real long-term designs (yet) …. just want to have more experience before I decide on those.

My GF once told me ‘ I’m a good girl now ‘ ….. she’s 23. 😉 She noticed the big painful grin on my face as it got me to imagine her in the worst red pill scenarios . I don’t know anything about her dating past. I cannot bring myself to look through her FB— FB , no matter how customizable , carries a fair share of hints. A few things she said have made for a shield against one-itis. I wish I had shut my mouth more often though, now I’ll never know whether she’s calibrating .

A sense of humor I do miss. I just do not know what triggers her laughter and will often be surprised when it happens…. I have never laughed with her like I do with my friends.

4. Annie says:

Why do you think there would be issues? I didn’t sleep with my fiance until month 6, and that’s because it took me that long to love him and for him to love me—->love=commitment=sex

No commitment, no sex, sowie, some girls are just like that….

• aneroidocean says:

In your case, that issue would be that love=commitment=sex

Love != sexual compatibility

• Annie says:

lol seriously? that is actually an issue? rofl

ok, yes, i know, that love is not necessary for sex, neither is commitment for sex. but then what does the manosphere call women that sleep around? oh yeah, sluts. and what does the manosphere say about sluts? avoid them like the plague.

men, can’t win with them either way.

“men, can’t win with them either way.”

Seriously. Was that necessary? You are free to disagree with me. That’s fine.

but to answer your question. YES, i DO need to be that stringent. because guess what? there are DIRE consequences if i end up commited and married. if i didn’t screen her well….i’m screwed. YOU my Dear have the luxury of NOT having to be so stringent. because…well, you get the house, the kids, alimony….

• aneroidocean says:

Not at all. I think girls having one night stands all the time and just generally being really promiscuous are slutty. It’s less the girls partner count and more the girls mindset/history. I’ve slept with more women than the average man, but I’ve also been in some sort of relationship with al of them and am pretty picky. I’d hope that a woman I date in the future wouldn’t hold my partner count against me out of context.

And that’s fine. But speaking for myself, if we haven’t slept together after 3 months, I’ll start to withdraw from the relationship.

• Annie says:

well with such stringent criteria, don’t you think you might be giving the boot to an awesome woman, who’s just more old fashioned?

i mean, you talk about wanting a woman to submit and so on, but usually that also comes with a dose of traditionalism.

Annie- please see my above comment.

5. If you screen for Twilight, you’re really narrowing your selection base. Most chicks love that film.

One thing you have to watch out for when you do this “watching” for signs of compatibility thing is that you don’t expect her to like things YOU, a dude likes.

Do you want another dude, or do you want a woman?

Most women are not into outdoor activities, they really don’t like watching sports, Caligula would not be on their fav movie list, etc.

Plus, you are gonna have to define what you think is “taking care of ” a man. Even I don’t know what YOU mean by that. What is “taking care of a man” to YOU?

• aneroidocean says:

He’s screening for major incompatibilities.

He’s not necessarily making sure she has JUST as much passion and interest in what he considers important aspects of his life, but he’s making sure that she doesn’t hate those aspects as well as making sure that he doesn’t hate the things she finds important.

Taking care of a man? I find it funny that women even ask how to do this, but then I’m not a woman. Some examples of what Rose does for me without me asking:

1. Asks me if I want anything anytime she’s up.
      2. When I start cleaning anything (dishes in the sink, etc…), she immediately offers to help or if there’s something else she can do to pitch in (wants to be part of the team).
      3. Wears sexy underwear anytime she’s hanging out with me.
      4. Rarely comes over empty handed. She always has a piece of fruit or a little treat for me or she asks me if she can pick something up on the way over.
      5. She leaves me alone when I want to be left alone.
      6. When I ask her to do something different, she doesn’t question it, and if she does, she does it in a genuinely curious manner, not in a defensive manner.
      7. When I upset her by being an asshole (because invariably I am from time to time), she tells me AND allows me a chance to recognize my mistake, apologize, and make it up to her.

• just visiting says:

Rose sounds like a wonderful lady.

• Jacquie says:

Women who truly want to know how to take care of a man have to ask these days because it’s something that is no longer taught. It’s all about self-identification, self-indulgence and self-satisfaction. The woman who does give in to her inner tug and steps away from the teachings of media, the herd, etc. is oft times at a loss as to what to do next.

It sounds like Rose is a special lady. I love the list. It shows what men really do notice, contrary to what pop culture would have us believe, what they want, and that the littlest of things count in a big way.

Jac-
        ” The woman who does give in to her inner tug and steps away from the teachings of media, the herd, etc. is oft times at a loss as to what to do next.”

and i’m surrounded by the women you’re describing. you wanna see something eye opening. each disney channel and watch the way the girls typically walk all over the boys. and the boy respond like hapless whipped cows.

CC-

But…does she mind that I enjoy being outdoors?

Caligula and snuff was a joke. Lol.

And no, I certainly don’t want another dude. I just know what qualities are important to me, and I keep my eyes and ears open to notice if she has them. Twilight isn’t a deal breaker……but the young lady i’m speaking with now HATES twilight. and i love the fact that she does.

• Jacquie says:

Am I an oddity? I hate Twilight, didn’t read it, didn’t watch it, no desire to. I love being outdoors and doing outdoor activities. Sports? My husband doesn’t watch them much but when he does I usually do also. Movies? Most of what he watches I like, the ones I don’t I still watch because he wants me by his side.

So does that make me a dude, or just a woman who wants to please my man? Not trying to sound condescending in this reply, but I think these are all valid to look for in someone you plan on spending alot of time with.

And I believe that taking care of a man is pretty universal. Tend to his needs, know what he wants done by observing. I know that after being with Mr. D for so many years it comes second nature now, and that in the beginning it was a learning experience, but it was one that he knew without question I was willing.

6. annie says:

Seriously. Was that necessary? You are free to disagree with me. That’s fine.

Ok, I might have come off as bitchy but that was not my intention, sorry. Anyway, I understand being stringent when it comes to selecting a woman, but I don’t understand why being stringent to how soon she sleeps with you is helpful to making sure that she doesn’t take you to the cleaners. For such a thing, the exact opposite would be true, not sleeping with you so early on means that she has more conservative principles, and thus, would be less likely to divorce.

I know that’s why I edited my comment.

I need to know if we’re sexually compatible. Think of it like dancing. I’m a horrible dancer and I don’t like to dance. However there are some women that I DO dance well with and they compliment me for it.

I respect yours and any women’s decision to hold out. But I will start to withdraw from the relationship after some time. The gf in Japan started having sex with me after about a month and we were largely incompatible. Now I ended things with after a month, but over a different issue. Our sex life was just another tic mark as to why.

• aneroidocean says:

THIS. Yes. I’ve met girl’s who I get along with great in a relationship, yet we were sexually incompatible. My 2nd girlfriend (with whom I lost my virginity) was very sexually incompatible with me due to an injury she’d sustained. Not only could she not be very adaptable position-wise, but her libido was just not there. She also didn’t give oral very often and it was generally a very disappointing aspect of our relationship. Being that she was one of my very early relationships (but later in life than most people have them), I didn’t recognize how incompatible this made us until some significant time had passed in the relationship.

I don’t knock people that wait for a significant period of time, but I think that waiting until you’ve committed everything to each other is a little shortsighted. The practice stems largely from lack of effective (and socially acceptable) birth control in the past and society wanting to avoid children borne out of wedlock.

i think i need to post about this to offer some clarity.

7. Spacetraveller says:

Hey Danny!
    I think your requirements are very much ‘inlier’ requirements, in that most men would say the same thing if asked this question, I think.
    So I don’t dispute any of them.
    They are YOUR wishes in a woman. You attract what you want. No-one else should tell you what you should or shouldn’t like.
    Question: would you TELL a woman what you like in your ‘wish list’?
    Or do you just study her and walk if she is not to your taste? And do you think this is how most men operate?
    I just wonder…

I never tell her my preferences in a woman. I want her to be her. And if it’s right…good.

What I din’t want is her trying to fit into what she thinks I want.

8. […] From 504 – Emotional Investment, The New Living Standard, Fight Night. . . Almost, Danny Screens For A Woman, The Padawan Is Now A Jedi, More On Screening, Warrior […]