Nuking a Princess in Japan

i was waiting for my order at a burger place back in japan. i was with my girl Janiea. while waiting quietly 2 girls from the kitty hawk were standing next to me. very cute girls btw. which means they were under the impression the could be a victoria’s secret models. well, they were admiring some guy from their ship. one girl mentioned how cute he was and the other one chimed in that WAS cute, but she just couldn’t date a guy shorter than she was.

she then whipped around, put her hand on my shoulder and said, “OH MY GOD, I’M SORRY. i totally wasn’t trying to offend you.”
i shrugged my shoulders and told her i couldn’t be insulted when she was simply stating a preference. she happily agreed and gave a blank, “yeah. YEAH.” i could feel Janiea pulling my arm. she KNEW the fury, my wrath, was about to be released. i looked right at her tits (kinda small) for about 5 seconds then looked her right in the eye.
“personally i couldn’t date a girl that can’t fill a C cup.” then went back to looking directly in front of me. Janiea lightly and discreetly slapped me, the girl i spoke to was GLARING at me, and her friend was trying not to giggle.

entitlement hamster- begone. no sweetie, you AREN’T some special snowflake.

i hate being an asshole, but sometimes you just have to. and it’s sad, because i’m really a nice guy.

13 Comments on “Nuking a Princess in Japan”

1. Chewie says:

Ahahahahaha. Good for you. As a fellow short man, it’s irritating as hell to hear a lot of women talk about their “height requirements” for a man. Sheesh.

2. The Navy Corpsman says:

I watched a guy go through almost the same thing, except that he “couldn’t date a girl that didn’t have it up here” and he tapped his temple. The girl that he was speaking to, asked “Brains?”, and he replied, “No no, the hormone that gives you tits.”

I almost pissed myself laughing.

The Navy Corpsman

3. Suz says:

Honest = Asshole?
    *sigh* yeah, I suppose it does. Good man.

4. Professor Mentu says:

There’s nothing worse than the military bump. I don’t know how you guys deal with that shit every day.

Oh wait. You just wrote about it. Still, I’d hate to deal with that crap day in and day out.

Carry on.

5. […] from 504: Nuking a Princess in Japan; Flirting, You’re Doing it Right.; Cajun Lobster […]

6. Richard Cranium says:

Good one Danny as fellow short guy it’s always good to see someone call a chick on her “I hate short guys” bullshit.

Never feel bad for being called an asshole buy a chick. You’re just telling her the truth she doesn’t want to hear. Hell I thank them when I hear it and smile.

• MaMu1977 says:

I *love* being called an asshole. Here’s what I’ll normally say.

Me: Are you hitting on me?
      Girl (usually flustered): Wh…Why would you think that?
      Me: Because you wouldn’t care about anything I said if you weren’t feeling me/my “swag”/etc.

Dial up or dial down douchiness from there.

7. […] Lobster Rolls, Lessons Learned, Yet Another Reason To Hate. . ., Flirting, You’re Doing It Right, Nuking A Princess In Japan, Closing A Ten. . ., A Young Man Needs A Hand, The […]