They Start So Young. My Future Daughter(s) Will be the Girl Below.

My mom called me at work today and I told her about running into a 17 yo girl I knew in Japan that met me via the GF and admitted to having a crush on me at 10-11 and how she was VERY jealous of the GF. Then mom reminded me of this little gem-

I was in 8th grade and we were at church one Sunday. There was a family next to us: mom, dad, young daughter, and another young daughter. The youngest was about 2. She was in this cute little dress and I was making funny faces at her when she suddenly pulled up her dress. I embarrassingly looked away, and my mom and the girl’s mom giggled. Mom had the girl lower her dress just to watch her promptly pull it back up and smile at me. I shook my head and looked away. i was totally embarrassed. I apologized to mom and mom, seeing how red I was told me, “Son you don’t have anything to be sorry about.” then I heard her say to my mother, “you better keep your eye on him. He’s gonna be a heart breaker.” my mom answered, “yeah, he’s already started.”

lol.

Once I hit 8th grade my mom noticed I was getting calls from girls and she was finding notes that explained how girl’s wanted me to come over b/c her parents won’t get home until 5pm. well, we got out of school around 2. I told mom, “Yeah, I’m helping her with writing her paper.” she took me upstairs, to her bedroom, opened the bed-side drawer and showed me a box of condoms. “You BETTER use one of these every time you have sex. Do you understand me?”

lol.

THIS is why I can’t have kids. As a friend once told me, “You’re gonna have 3 girls and they’re going to develope at 12 with perfect C’s and DD’s. *sigh* I just KNOW I’m going to end up with a bunch of  Angie Varona’s. For those of you that don’t know, Angie Varona gained notoriety for posting racy pics of herself on photobucket “for her boyfriend” during the ages of 14-17. now, watch the clip and then I’ll give you the real story. Pics are all SFW. Click the link to to watch a story on her that was on ABC news.

my future daughter. kill me now.

You feel bad for her right. Don’t. Now, here’s what the article doesn’t tell you. She had ZERO problems with the pics until one of her father friends caught wind of her going viral. Also, when she turned 18 she posted nude pics of herself noting that she “just turned 18” on a blog she started herself (don’t look for it, it’s been removed). On said blog she had listed her bra, panty, dress, and shoe size. She told readers if they send her clothing or money, she’ll them pics of herself in the outfits. Look, this girl has HUNDREDS of pics of her scantily dressed. Dad is a total enabler. I’d bet money the first time he was actually involved in his daughter’s life was AFTER he discovered his little gal being an internet sex star. I’ll bet you MONEY she wasn’t dating anyone in the chess club. She was FWB’ing alphas at High School. If I were in her age range and went to her school, I’d have probably have hit it. And YES you can find her topless pics on the web. If you REALLY want to see them, they aren’t hard to find on google. PrivateMan lives in her area, so maybe he knows who she is (IM’d him- he hasn’t). Also, she serves to prove  Mentu’s most recent post. I mean c’mon, it’s OBVIOUS she posted pics over a 3-4 year period. She’s NO victim. She was WILLINGLY seeking male attention that she wasn’t getting from home. It’s sad really. There’s another girl from S. Florida that got famous for posting pics of her scantily dressed as a teen, then IMMEDIATELY posted topless pics when she turned 18. She had a “free site” and “pay site”. On the pay site, you got access to nakie pics, and she lists her measurements for fans to send her $$$$ and clothes. [edit- found it, google christinamodel]

[edit- this is a comment on the ABC article. and it’s spot-on. “That’s the story she told her parents, friends, and family after those hundreds of pictures showed up on the internet.It seems pretty clear that she is (and was) intent on just showing herself off, and that the whole “hacking” thing was just a story she told her family and friends to allay their anger/shock/surprise at finding such revealing pictures of their little angel all over the internet.If she really regretted what had happened and had not wanted the person that “hacked” her to have put those photos of her on the internet, she would not now be putting more of the same on the internet for the world to see. Many, many new pictures of her have surfaced in recent months, and have been circulating on sites like Reddit and such. Are we to believe that she has been hacked yet again? The evidence would seem to suggest otherwise: that this has been, from the very start, an attractive girl looking for some attention/love by putting pictures of herself on the internet. But to play the victim and pretend that her account was hacked and those pictures were put on the internet against her will? Her level of hypocrisy is more stunning than is her beauty.I don’t know who is more deluded — her parents, for believing her original “hacking” story, or her, for insisting that the hundreds of photos of her all over the internet were somehow taken against her will.”]

67 Comments on “They Start So Young. My Future Daughter(s) Will be the Girl Below.”

1. Stingray says:

This scares the ever loving you know what out of me. I have two girls and they’re beautiful. One asked me the other day if she could wear her shirt so her belly showed. It was all I could do not to jump on her and cover her with a burlap sack. She’s eight.

yeah, it’s THAT bad out there. part of the reason i linked this was because i know the actual story, and SEE this happening daily. this is what young men are dealing with. she was able to keep this from her family for quite some time.

• jg says:

I guess, it is much harder to raise girls than boys these days and the girls know it that can do the most outrageous things and get away with it. Like Danny, I am glad not be married and have kids. It is difficult to almost impossible to raise kids and have a family in a decaying and rotting society. Unfortunately, the stench from the rot is permeating other parts of the world too but at a slower rate.

2. Jim says:

She isn’t a hypocrite. She’s a psycho. And her parents, who by all definitions have failed at their OBLIGATIONS, have a lot to do with it.

3. driversuz says:

I think I say,”I’m so grateful that my only child was a boy,” at least once a week.

4. Richard Cranium says:

I feel bad for friends of mine that have little girls because there’s gonna be that one day when boys start knocking at the door looking for them and they know why.

Funny you wrote about this just saw a thread on the Joe Rogan board about her. Just goes to prove that the only commodity women have to offer is their sexuality and they are figuring it out at much younger ages these days.

On a side note this is one of the things I disagree with Tom Leykis about as much as I’m a fan of his in that hot chicks have low self esteem. This chick has no doubt as to her hotness and her attraction level. Guys have been bending over backwards to offer her everything under the sun since the day she got her first training bra.

Although I suspect there is some level of narcissism with someone that posts literally hundreds of scantily clad pics of herself it just screams “look at meeeeee!”

• Stingray says:

This is why Daddy’s have guns. Lots and lots of guns. Cleaning them out in the open when boys come over is to be encouraged.

• Jim says:

Again with put all the responsibility on men meme. Then why is it my brother’s step son was allowed to stay the summer over at his GF’s house? He’s 17. Put the guns down and start being parents. Maybe even instilling a little discipline and shame into your daughters and telling them that the world doesn’t revolve around them might be a start.

• Stingray says:

Eesh Jim, I was playing around.

Of course.

• Eesh Jim, I was playing around.

Sure Stingray, Sure.

My former boss with twin girls paraphrased your same sentiments a few years ago. 🙂

Good protective fathers are a great commodity in these times

i was at girls house to bring her out and her dad was being a total dick (which i understand), but i was being polite. finally….after he made a snide comment to me, i said, “Sir….you don’t like me very much, do you?” he looked surprised and replied, “No, no Son, i guess i don’t.” i nodded and told him, “I appreciate your honesty Sir. but you know what….the more you hate me, the more your daughter likes me.”

he kicked me out. and his daughter snuck out that night to see me. guess what happened that night? i was a junior is high school at the time.

• Stingray says:

Ok y’all. I was being cheeky, but yes I think fathers should protect their daughters, the most important way being in what Jim said. I also think a father showing status to a boy coming to pick up his daughter is ok, that is not to say he should be a dick. Danny, if that guy had shown that he was going to protect his daughter, yet was perfectly civil to you, would it have made a difference? She didn’t get the attention she wanted and needed from her parents. A Daddy being protective and not a dick is attention and back up for a girl, on top of teaching her how to behave herself around boys.

SR- I know what you were getting at. I provided that little example as a funny story. I wasn’t being argumentative. I was being a dick to dad since he was being an ass to me. He kicked me out when I alluded to the fact that I could pop his Lil’ angel.

I don’t blame him one bit.

• Stingray says:

I know you weren’t being argumentative, Danny. I’m being a girl. A girl can come here and let her hair down a little bit and post fun comments from time to time. I love going to blogs and having serious discussions, but I also like to have fun discussions, too and you have both. I was surprised my comment was taken as being against men and I got my back up. My apologies.

That being said, yes Jim. Daddy’s protecting their daughters often comes across as boys being boys and it being all the boys fault. Not where I was coming from, but if you don’t know me, it’s understood why you would think that.

5. Who came up with 18 as the age you become an “adult”? This has to be relatively new to us, maybe 100 or 150 years at most. Who can look at a rack like that on a 16-17 year-old and not be insanely turned on?

6. I disagree with saying she’s not a victim, because she willingly posted the pics. She’s a victim of having bad parenting.

She was so young at the time she didn’t realize the consequences of her actions. Yeah, she wanted attention, but she didn’t fully realize what that meant.

And girls are naive about males. They don’t realize how sexual males are. They think males want to be their friend. I’m serious.

7. Marellus says:

Great post. I couldn’t find that line about the “bucket of miscarriages”, but I loved that one.

And if such a young girl pulled such a stunt on me, I’d just say : “… my darling, you have a great pair of … knees !!! …”

8. I had no idea how correct you were.
    first she begs everyone that she wants to be left alone. blah blah blah, unwilling internet fame.

Fast forward to now:

9. Eric says:

I don’t know what all this outrage is about. According to Game/PUA advocates, this is what ‘real men’ and not MGTOW ‘losers’ are busy going for. The Game proponents should be proud of having daughters like this. And even prouder still of the future Game-educated sons who go around picking women like their future daughters up.

Or, is the real issue that it’s only alright to Game women in feminist-approved age demographics?

Eric-
      my reason for posting this is that while she may be an extreme version of today’s female, she is a common example of today’s hypersexualized girl. while she portrays a “nice girl” facade to adults (again she ran this over 4 years) she’s SCREAMING for attention. since daddy didn’t provide it, she sought it from boys.

it’s VERY COMMON now-a-days.

• Eric says:

Danny:
        I would that she’s not (by today’s standards) extreme at all, but her behavior is fairly typical of most ‘liberated’ women at any age, including married ones. (Of course, she’s not fat and ugly like most, but that’s beside the point…)

And exactly what kind of males is she trying to appeal to with videos like these? Dysfunctional losers, which is what most women seek. IOW, she’s probably not so much lacking a father-figure as she lacks any good examples from the female community around her.

The reason why women chase these thugs in the first place is because feminism teaches them to hate and feel superior to men. It’s easy to despise a thug as an inferior, while playing the heroic, nice girl who’s a slave to her emotions. There’s no way she could bond emotionally to a decent man, because, like her counterparts, she hates all men and can never lower her ego to treat a man as an equal.

As hot as she is, I wouldn’t touch her with a ten-foot pole, and neither should any other man with a shred of self-respect. Let her go to the thugs she wants anyway, and the real men can find non-feminist women who are worthy of them.

• deti says:

“she is a common example of today’s hypersexualized girl. while she portrays a “nice girl” facade to adults (again she ran this over 4 years) she’s SCREAMING for attention. since daddy didn’t provide it, she sought it from boys.”

This. THIS RIGHT HERE.

This is the lesson of this post. GIrls are capable of this and more. And anyone who thinks they are not is very mistaken.

This happened in large part because this girl’s father was not watching what she was doing, wearing, or saying, or who she was hanging around or listening to. This happened because her mother was not teaching her how to dress, act, or talk.

10. jg says:

MGTOW and PUA/game are the result of the current circumstances. Until things improve and/or change, MGTOW for a lot of men burned by the system is the only option left. If MTGOW are considered losers, then so are PUA/game types. These are mere bandaids for serious dysfunction in a broken society since neither MGTOW and PUA contribute anything to change the current state of affairs.

• Eric says:

JG;
      Game/PUA not only contributes nothing, it actually gives legitmacy to the current state of things; both by accepting the supremacy of feminist women and by bashing the mens’ movement at the same time, both in word and deed.

The way to break this system is for men to opt out of it. For example, I will date foreign women, but will not date American women at all. Some MGTOWs go even further and shun women altogether.

It’s only when women discover that achieving gender supremacy achieved nothing; and that non-feminist women are rewarded by men, that things will change.

Eric- I really dislike when guys take the “game” is useless road. All it is is understanding what women find attractive. It’s neither bad nor good. And what would game “contribute” to society. It’s simply an understanding of women.

Most young women nowadays will tell you they wish guys had better game. That translates to “I wish more guys held me accountable for my bullshit”.

I have 2 sisters. One was a geek, the other a solid 9 princess. I basically raised both. The young geek was never an issue. But the princess, well she never took the slit route, but she always had a bf. she had 3 until she met her husband. Here’s what I think….

Me and the sis learned valuable lessons from each other. I banged a few of her friends and she HATED that. I watched her bf’s fail her shit tests and I grew VERY aware of them when girls ran them on me.

Think there’s a correlation?

11. Eric says:

Danny:
    Let me pose this question then: Why should men care one way or another what women (in our feminist culture) find attractive or want from men? They haven’t shown much indication of being overly concerned with what men find attractive or want from women.

Eric- I respect any man’s decision to GTOW. But the fact of the matter is: I like women. I do. If I find a decent one, great. If I don’t, I don’t. But know how to interact with women in a playful and flirty manner is quite enjoyable.

But as far as I’m concerned a man never blames society for anything. I accept the reality of how things are and still find a way to thrive.

• Eric says:

Danny;
        There’s certainly nothing wrong with liking women—real women, and not the feminist ersatz variety we have. The problem isn’t with liking women, the problem is denying the reality that feminist women hate men. In America, that happens to be 99% of the native-born female population.

To interact with women like that is either enabling them or setting the man up for disaster.

I agree that men have to accept that social conditions are abysmal and act accordingly. Foreign women are an option, so is MGTOW. It’s good that you respect that decision of men; but recent commentary out of the Game Community suggests strongly that that respect is very much a minority opinion there.

12. […] Danny From 504 – Ethnic Game, Fuck You, Frito Lay, Etouffee, The Art Of The Three Way, Never Say Die, Filthy Sailors, White Knighting, Training A Future Wife, They Start So Young […]

13. MadMav says:

In the end a girl can only get impregnated from one male. On the other hand, one male can impregnate the entire planet. Forget the girls, I am counseling the boys!

14. M3 says:

I feel for my best friend. His girl is 5 and she’s gonna be one hell of a beauty i can tell. Fortunately he’s a great dad and his wife is on top of her too.

UNFORTUNATELY they are in the habit of letting the TV be the babysitter. Right now it’s all Disney and Treehouse.. but the time will come when little girl wants to push the boundaries, rebel and explore her sexuality. Time will tell. And when that day comes and he comes to me and starts talking about it..

..im gonna sit back and put on my patented shit eating grin and say

“told ya”

Yeah. It’s sad. I tell dads all the time i wasn’t banging sluts as a kid, I was tapping THEIR daughters.

• I find that to be an incredibly interesting insight. That I never banged sluts; rather, I was banging their daughters. Interesting in that now that I am in my early thirties I see a lot of women that I knew in college – you know the ones Rollo was talking about having sex in the foam cannon over spring break – and banged as well now finding husbands. It’s interesting bc I can still see their 18yo bodies riding me and then I take a look at their bf/fiancee/husband or whatever are what we normally think of as “beta provider” with the unkempt clothes, goofy smile and all that. All I can think to myself is “oh dear,” but I honestly don’t know what to make of any of this. they’re marrying -ahem- former sluts. I imagine their daughters will be too and you can forget about the “sexy son” hypothesis. Rambling, I know, but I just can’t help but shake my head when I think about these things.

U-
        i meant i was banging the daughter that lived next door. the girls you’d NEVER think were having sex.

15. Jacquie says:

It does come down to the parenting. The biggest problem there is the same one that turns a woman into a feminist and a man into a Beta, the culture and what you are told you should be as a…(fill in the blank). As parents Mr. D and I have been sneered by many while praised by a few. We had some hard limits on our children and the children that came into our home that grated against popular parenting, but they were our convictions and we stood by them. We had to; our children’s entire lives were at stake if we didn’t.

One of the biggest fallacies in parenting is that children need their privacy. I can agree to a certain point, but how many times in recent history do you hear about an adolescent committing a crime, then when the cops go through the kid’s room they find all the stuff that was collected and horded to commit the crime and the parents had no idea the stuff was In. Their. Own. Home. We were told many times that we had no personal boundaries in our family. We felt this was needed. Even with how open we kept things and what we prevented from going on in our home, in the end we learned it still wasn’t enough. If a kid really wants to do something, they will find a way, but if a parent is diligent and doesn’t just turn a blind eye so much bad can be avoided. You do what you need to do, you follow your gut. Your child is just as human as everyone else and just as capable of doing any number of things you see your friends’ kids doing.

Jac- I’d bet money dad had little to no involvement in her life until it too late. But the fact that she posted nude pics at 18 tells me everything I need to know.

16. Great article, Danny. I have just a few thoughts on it as well as some of the comments. I’ll go in order of importance.

1. That chick has a fantastic rack. Any man who starts his comments with anything other than that on his mind is either a sanctimonious liar or a closet homo.

2. Giving women what they want (game) so that they’ll give you what you want (sex) is an even exchange as long as you walk away from it and don’t continue to invest unless the future for potential even exchanges exist. There’s no shame in it, and there’s nothing unmasculine about it.

3. The guys who hate on game are either the guys who don’t have any, or the guys who want women to – and I use this term lightly – “suffer” for robbing them of their Disney-inspired life’s dream of being a husband and a father. They’re too stupid to notice that women aren’t responding to their whining and foot stomping, so they just keep bitching like little girls. When their demands for justice go unheard by women, they turn their hate toward other men who are benefiting from game. Classic.

4. The men who blame the Game/Player/PUA culture for women’s bad behavior are misogynists. Women are capable of making their own shitty decisions, and Game/Player/PUA types are capable of giving a shitty response. No one is saying this isn’t a shit culture – as I believe you point out very well in your article – but in this shit culture, the only men who eat are the ones who have learned to glean the field. No more femininity, chastity, feminine strength? Ok then. I’ll glean the field for vagina, while you sit on the sidelines crying and hoping for that one unique special someone to show up and make you feel like a man.

5. I want girls to take off all their clothes and post billions of nude pics on the internet for me to look at while I’m waiting for them to drop by for uncommitted sex. At the same time, I wouldn’t want my daughter to do the same thing. I know that blows some men’s pea brains – the ones who subscribe to the feminist-mangina-Jeebus code of universal fairness – but I don’t really care. They can just keep bitching about it on the internet while I bang their slutty daughters and teach my niece not to be that way. Maybe she’ll listen, and maybe she won’t. If she does, I win, if she doesn’t, the male half of Michigan State University wins. All I can do is give it my best shot, hope for success, and bang the daughters of the men who failed.

6. For the guys out there who truly do not understand the mind of a Gamer/Player/MGTOW/PUA or whatever other label is floating around there these days, let me offer a little extra suggested reading. You’ll either 1) Come away with a better understanding of why you think we’re right, or 2) Come away with a better understanding of why you think we’re dead wrong. Either way, educate yourself before you start menstruating all over the internet. You’re embarrassing yourselves.

“If I perish, I perish” http://www.theuniversityofman.com/blog/if-i-perish-i-perish.html

The Man in the Middle” http://www.theuniversityofman.com/blog/the-man-in-the-middle.html

• Eric says:

Professor:
      In the interests of unity, please read this link:

And note that your analysis parallels feminist anti-male Shaming Language quite closely.

As usual, well said Mentu.

My sister is a 9. She didn’t go the slut route b/c she saw me banging a bunch of different girls and she decided she didn’t want to be that girl.

• hisoj says:

better to burn out than fade away.

or in mentu’s case, it’s better to burn out, or fade away, than do both immediately while screeching like a worn brake pad about how great everything is going for you a month before the end.

And what are you getting at exactly?

I’m assuming you got to my site via the MGTOW site. Tell them I said thanks for the traffic.

I’m no PUA nor MRA, I’m just me. but i think it’s hilarious that you guys come onto site that they disagree with and try to e snarky, but in reality….you come off like a bitch. you disagree with the content here-

DON’T FUCKING READ IT!!!! the passive aggressive horseshit from PUA’s and MRA’s is so pussy. spand a little more time worrying about your own site (if you have one) and a little less time bitching and moaning on other sites. and if you’re posting anon……HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

pussy.

17. The Navy Corpsman says:

I gotta say, I’m third generation don’t give a fuck. I’m not going to cry over any one girl that attention whores her way to fame on the internet. Sure it’s sad, but her parents probably don’t know and don’t care. Hillary Clinton said that it takes a village to raise a child, but that’s bullshit… I’m not going to take any responsibility for any parents failing, only my own.

As for ‘Game’, PUAs, or any of the other acronyms, I’m tenth generation don’t give a fuck. I’m me, you’re you, and your life and moral choices are yours to make, as mine belong to me. You want to bang women, fine. You want to go your own way, fine. I don’t accept that any male (other than the father) is responsible for this teenagers behavior.

At the same time, I don’t see a need to insult, belittle and use shaming language amongst males, just for having a different opinion. No, we don’t need to all sit in a circle and sing “Kum-bah-yah”, but everyone should at least be capable of allowing a different viewpoint to other people. MGTOW and PUAs aren’t dysfunctional, they’re just different reactions to the forced social change on behalf of feminist doctrinal em-pow-er-ment.

And disagreeing with MGTOW or PUA concepts does not make anyone right or wrong, just that they have a different opinion on those concepts.

This just shows what the train wreck possibilities can be, given a few stupid decisions and a phenomenal lack of vision for one’s future life. Can you imagine what will happen in 2030 when this teenager’s future kids find these photos on the internet?

The Navy Corpsman

18. stormy says:

I remember one time I wore a tight red dress to a ceremony at school. It was a knee length dress and really nice, but it was fairly tight. I felt awkward wearing it on stage and when I look back at videos of the ceremony I looked really uncomfortable.

Some girls can rock the sexy. I don’t think a lot of us can. Usually I try to imagine my father’s reaction to me wearing something before I wear it. Usually keeps me from wearing something too sexy.

On some level I’m turned off by this girl’s behavior, and on another I sort of wish I could be a lot more confident, at least maybe not to this level but to a level where I don’t feel awk about my body or anything. I’ve gone to a couple of getties/parties in the past few weeks and I’ve noticed that the girls who succeed with guys are the ones who have the right mixture of bitchy and confident. They’re even a little rude. But somehow it works for them.

Bitchy/confident wouldn’t work with me. I avoid those types.

And I don’t think you should be worrying about how you dress girl. Lol.

Angie is a classic case of a girl who’s pampered but not given boundaries. She’s dying for attention from her father, but doesn’t get it, so she’s now seeking attenyion from males in her peer group.

• stormy says:

I guess you’re an exception then, because most guys adore them. Even the ones that are slightly chub but bitchy do better than thin nice girls. I don’t understand it. Testosterone deficiency in college aged males?

My guess is most guys in college now were raised by bitchy and confident women. They’re the product of the feminist education system and are the cowed sort.

Nothin wrong with being a daddy’s girl Angel.

• stormy says:

yeah see I’m a daddy’s girl.

S-
        you can call me daddy ANYTIME.

• Lad says:

Well, I’d say bitchy and confident aren’t the same thing, even from a male point of view. Matt Forney has a great post about this, “Why Men Love Michelle Jenneke”: http://mattforney.com/2012/08/09/why-men-love-michelle-jenneke/

Also, be aware that under some conditions, a woman in sexy clothing (tight, flashy, revealing) is perceived as threatening by other women. That, combined with a willingness to approach men is a lot more confidence than many young, shy girls have. It’s pretty easy to see how the flashy, bold women get more attention than the shy, plain ones.

• stormy says:

I think if I do stand out it’s for being awkward. Sometimes I feel like Zooey Deschanel from New Girl.

Sometimes I wonder if people are laughing with me or at me. Probably the latter.

Ugh…so awk.

Let’s get back to the important stuff, kids.

THE MAN IN DANNY’S LAST POST LOOKS JUST LIKE HIS ELEPHANT.

!!!

!!!

Yes, top-heavy sluts be sluttin’. Who gives. Those things are a sag-weapon waiting to detonate.

20. Random Angeleno says:

Main message I get from this post: Dads of girls need to be present in their lives, need to call them on their bullshit and need to be dads to them before anything else resembling a friend or a brother. Tall order in today’s culture, yeah I know.

@Eric: To follow your logic, you imply that 99% of native-born American women hate men. I can believe a definite nonzero percentage. I don’t believe 99%. It’s well known that data doesn’t always correlate very closely with anecdote as much as one wants it to. So skip your anecdotes and get right to the data that supports your 99% claim.

Like Danny, I still like women even while also knowing there exist women who must be avoided.

21. rgoltn says:

What is intriguing to me is how social media has revealed women’s visceral need for validation. Angie knew what she was doing like every other girl who posts “selfies” on the web. Search Google Images with “Self pics” and there are thousands of similar shots. They cannot help it. It is embedded in their DNA. It is some deep-seeded need to have others like them and be socially accepted based onhow they look.

I am 45 and I see it every day on facebook. My wife and I are shocked at how many single women friends of hers post pictures of themselves daily. Ther need for validation and acceptance is so ingrained in their make-up, they do not think about it. I am sure there is a correlation between age, quantity of self-pics on facebook and craziness.

The Angies of the world will continue to show off the rockin’ bods because they are made that way….and we, as men, will forever enjoy the view and take advantage of such overt need.

• just visiting says:

But this obsessive need comes from not developing character. When you focus on the external, validation comes from outside of you. When you focus on the internal, validation comes from within. Our culture will have to take a good long look at that soon.

22. Spacetraveller says:

Whoa, Danny,

I am obviously late to this party, but I am so glad I saw this post. If I ever have a daughter, she is reading this post. Professor Mentu’s comment made my hair stand on end, because I know it is true, what he says. JV’s comment is also spot on.
    This poor girl didn’t really know what she was doing at age 14, granted. But if despite all she went through she is still posting pics of herself online then she is beyond help.
    I hope she comes to her senses soon, before it is too late.
    Or perhaps it is already too late?
    A decent man will avoid her like the plague when he is seeking a good girl to marry.

23. […] Danny from the 504 shows you just where your daughter is going to end up if you don’t have a g… […]