Trying to Make Peace

i posted before about  almost getting into a fight. well, i was out tonight at my local and the same guy was there. well, apparently his gf DOES NOT like me, despite the fact that i’ve never really spoken to her. i’ve ALWAYS been polite to her. whatever…..

well, i know 90% of the staff at my local. and most of them know about the link i have above. they know the story. Look, i feel bad about that, i  do. All i wanted to do was tell guy i was sorry and i wanted to put it behind us. well, when I’m got my chance he wanted NOTHING to do with my apology, and he walked past me and put his hand out as acknowledgment of my apology. to those of you that don’t realize……………

this is pure Beta posturing. if you haven’t read the link, i called this same guy out and challenged him to a fight. and……he got cut off and kicked out of the local. his blowing me off was a VERY  beta move. his gf even mentioned that if he saw me talking to her he’d wanna fight.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the gf does not like me, but she KNOWS i called her BF out, and he got ousted. i felt bed b/c he was drunk and i wasn’t. but i don’t give a fuck, i have ZERO problem taking to the fists. i sat outside, flirting with on of the VERY cute waitresses and staring RIGHT at  dude, he NEVER looked my way, and when I TRIED to make peace with him as walked past me, he did what i mentioned above.

DO NOT be this guy. he’s a complete pussy mangina asshole. do you really want to be to like him? i hope not.

i even made sure the bartender HEARD me try and make peace. fuck this guy……..

i’m going hunting this weekend………….time to get back into the woods.

12,000 acres in N Georgia. me and a bow. i don’t know if we’ll be popping wild hogs or deer. TBH……i don’t care. i’d LOVE to bag a wild pig for my neighbor to roast. for those of you that have never hunted……you have NO IDEA why i’m so excited. where i come from, men hunt. and i LOVE the stalking and kill process. expect a hunt post if i harvest an animal. hopefully, Keoni will read this and chime in. he hunts also.

18 Comments on “Trying to Make Peace”

1. Daniel de León says:

Ah N. Georgia, my old stompin grounds. God I miss it there. Fuck college.

2. Phoenix says:

Don’t understand why you feel sorry.
    Maybe if retards could learn to handle their attitude when drunk, they’d be better men.

Fuck that pussybitch.

3. Jacquie says:

I come from a family of hunters, went a couple of times when I was younger. I could easily settle in a place far away from it all, surrounded by nothing made by man but what’s in the cabin. Enjoy and have a great time, Danny.

I’m a little confused about the story with the guy, you wrote in one place that he wanted nothing to do with your apology, then you wrote that he walked past you and put his hand out as acknowledgment of your apology. I get that he didn’t want to make peace, probably thinking he was earning points with his gf but I can’t picture what the guy did when you tried to talk to him. I also agree that you shouldn’t feel sorry for something that happened with a guy who doesn’t know how to handle himself drunk or apparently sober either.

• Vicomte says:

I think it was the classic raised vertical palm ‘Alright, okay, whatever’ gesture.

That’s what makes the most sense.

He’s too pussy to fight me, but he’s too proud to make nice. Whatever. I’m just glad I have witnesses that saw me try to be cool with him and him still being a dick.

Fuck him.

He NEVER looked my way ONCE and I straight stared him down. Whatever.

All I care about is that people that work there saw me try and make peace and be wanted nothing to do wiling it.

I mean, I already know he ISN’T going to swing. And if he isn’t down to make nice…..

What is he going to do?

Just to fuck with his gf, I wanna and plan on gaming her little sister. Lol. And yes, I will blog it.

Fuck him. I tried and walked away.

Now I’m free to posture over him. I plan on gaming his gf’s sister just to be an asshole.

4. MissMarie says:

I understand hunting… My office is plastered with mounted turkey butts/beards/spurs. When I questioned the boss about this necessity his response was, “I wouldn’t have hunted them down if I didn’t want to mount their asses.” I about lost my coffee! Good luck in your hunting, Danny.

5. Stingray says:

Hunting. It’s a wonderful drug of choice. To this point I’ve only been once, but I see how my husband loves it and what it means to him. His whole look and demeanor changes. It’s awesome.

Have a fantastic time.

6. […] We All Just Get Along, Meet Stephanie, She’s Single. . ., Taking A Women Into The Wild, Trying To Make Peace, ITLR: Male Aggression, Krav You Very Much. . ., Repost: Cookies, Vietnamese Steak, Some Guys Just […]