Into the Locker Room: Using her Hamster to Your Benefit: Be her First.

i’m willing to let the girls chime in on this one, although i feel most of you will keep out of this. but….feel free to chime in.

had a friend text me about making out with a girl with a tongue piercing. he’d never kissed a girl with one. of course he was curious about getting a blow-job from her.

*sigh*

this is too easy. i explained to him that a girl with her tongue pierced is VERY willing to blow you. but….if you want to play it smooth you should apply the technique i described in ethnic game and make mention that you want to tell her something but she might laugh at you. of course her hamster HAS to know. HAS.TO.KNOW. you must deliver this kind of reluctantly-

“i’ve never had a blow-job from a girl with a tongue piercing.”

now, while you might not seal the deal, but you’ll be in a better position to get one if you tell her this. WHY? simple, most women LOVE knowing they are a man’s first ANYTHING. i don’t care if you’ve had your dick sucked by 20 girls with piercings, you’ll be better off by playing it that you NEVER had it before. women LOVE when a man makes himself vulnerable and get enough tingle to drop the panties just a little bit lower. don’t fight the hamster……especially when it can be used to your advantage.

YOU’VE NEVER BEEN WITH A GIRL LIKE ME!!!!! YOU’VE NEVER BEEN WITH A GIRL LIKE ME??!!! ZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMG!!!!

18 Comments on “Into the Locker Room: Using her Hamster to Your Benefit: Be her First.”

1. Shade Zero says:

This is true. The first 3 chicks I banged when I was young all took my viriginity.

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! classic. dude, if i could still use the V card, i would. lol.

• Vicomte says:

With a face like that…

Tongue-piercings are a boner-killer. Despite what they may say, no girl gets her tongue pierced because ‘she just likes piercings’.

I’m not sure these girls need to be gamed into a blowie.

• Shade Zero says:

I’m thinking about bringing it back. Obviously, any chick with half a brain will know I’m joking, but I think it could be entertaining to see how/if they play along.

2. stormy says:

Hamsters are so cute.

3. 3rd Millenium Men says:

Great post Danny, spot on once again!

4. […] From 504 – ITLR: Women. . .Walk Away Please, ITLR: Using Her Hamster. . ., ITLR: Repost: The Summation Of My 20s, Snipped, Into The […]