My New Baby

didn’t want to post until later, but i’m too excited NOT to post.

added a new lady to the stable today. her name’s Claudia.

the lovely Claudia

always wanted to venture in AR land . and i FINALLY found a good deal on one. actually the rail, scope, handle, and laser sighting cost almost as much as the rifle. looking forward to get her back to La. and dropping brass on target. it shoots semi (though it gives me a fully. wokka wokka), and it fire’s 5.56 NATO. the AK fires a larger caliber 7.62×39 and can punch a hole through a car door. but the AR is designed to penetrate and tumble inside the target. which causes much more devastating cavitation. and it’s MUCH more accurate at long range.

in a word, she’s a BEAUT. read the review on it here.

i realize most of you will read this and shake your head. but guess what, it’s MY BLOG. and i get to post what the fuck i want. and dammit….i LOVE my guns.

Stay Up.

27 Comments on “My New Baby”

1. El Gato says:

That’s a beauty.. What’s the retail on that without any add-ons?

Hell, the carpet probably cost more than the gun.

3. sosweet2362 says:

I have one of these (AR15). It was my dad’s. He started taking me to the range at 13 to make sure I knew how to use it. It is actually at my uncle’s house for safekeeping until my little ones are a bit older. Love the feel of it, and have great respect for the power behind it. I’m ready for it to come home…

What age do you think is appropriate for starting to teach little girls about gun safety?

4. Rojo says:

I’m very impressed with the M&P Sport considering it is supposed to be the “economy” variant of S&W. I mean, it has a true 5.56 NATO chamber (as opposed to a .223 Remington chamber) and the 1:8 barrel with the 5R seems pretty decent too.

I’m currently borrowing one of these in the interim while I get my own, and I’m pleased with S&W quality overall.

Danny, you keep posting about Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms–we must be related. I do appreciate that you’re one of the few guys who mentions weapons regularly. Even before I was made aware of the red pill mentality, I always believed that owning weapons is a great and rich masculine tradition that stems way the fuck back to the first tool using humans using spears and shit like that. Those men must have taken immense pride in their weapons, just like I take in mine. Shit, I almost look down on men who don’t like/appreciate weapons–even if all they know comes from a video game. At least they like them.

amen Brother. amen. i LOVE my guns.

and you are right. respect and desire for weaponry hearkens back to men that carried spears and bows. it’s just innate in men.

at least it is…..for REAL men.

5. Matt says:

Youngsters these days… Real men shoot 7.62x54r! Standard issue to the Russian Army since the 19th century. Kids these days and their plasic popguns…

Couldn’t you have at least gone for an 03A3?

6. redpillwifey says:

Oooo. She’s a beauty! I haven’t had the extra cash to buy a rifle, but I miss my M16 from my Army days like mad…one day, one day.

7. Landed another 10. Wonder if Claudia has a sister. . .

8. Athor Pel says:

Hunker down for incoming question barrage.

Are the upper and the lower both made by the same company? What company or companies built your sweetie? Is it regular gas impingement or does it use a rod? Who made the scope and is it x20? Cause it looks absolutely HUGE.

Do you have enough pmags? And can you carry them all comfortably while running from a mob of fast moving zombies?

Lol. The rifle is S&W. and yes, the scope is WAAAY too big. I’m pitting it on my 30-30.

The scope, front rail, laser, and grip are after market purchase. The grip has a light built in.

She’s SOOOO sweet. Can’t wait to fire her.

9. kleyau says:

That is a pretty piece. An AR is next on my list of gun purchases. I’d also love to put on the M320 I shot today, but I hear it’s a pain to get 40mm HE rounds.

10. S&W makes a fine AR. If you’re looking for a red dot that’s cheap but solid, the Vortex Sparc is pretty good.
    AR’s are great little Lego guns. You can slap free-floating rails, bipods, lasers, all manner of madness to ’em. I recently figured out a way to use the AR pistol effectively, a gun I thought was useless for the longest time. Handles great, and the concussion sets off car alarms.

11. Athor Pel says:

sorry wrong thread, please delete that last comment

12. LOL, Danny. You’re such a dude.

13. […] From 504 – ITLR: The Return Of The Great One, ITLR: Running A Soft Harem,My New Baby, To The Lurkers. . ., What Would Tyler Durden, Karaoke […]