The Klonapin Kroniclez: Why I’m the Special Ed. Class of the SpherePosted: October 21, 2012
10. fat crayons, hockey helmet, harness, bib. Spacetraveller, do us a favor Love and wipe this drool away please.
9. TPM lends me his diaper. sometimes i just can’t be bothered to get up and make poopies.
8. i weigh 130 pounds but was still recruited to play middle-linebacker for 3 different NFL teams. the hockey helmet helps a lot.
7. i can lick an entire book of stamps with my huge tongue.
6. i grin a lot. A.LOT.
5. i often find…DOOD!!!!!!!!!! is that a balloon? i LOVE balloons.
4. i can only count to 6 but can carry a piano up 4 flights of stairs
3. HEY!!!!!!!!!!! don’t touch my paste, i’m still eating that
2. FRANKS AND BEANS!!!!!
1. have you really NOT read the site. it’s written sloppier than jenna jameson’s vah-jay-jay.
this is what happens when you’re recovering from a MONSTER stomach virus, haven’t eaten in 2 days, and just lived off power-ade, and smart water. yet…..spent a day and a half in the hopper. then………drop a knonapin so you actually sleep through the night.
house of shock tomorrow night. i’ll tweet pics.