ITLR: Yup, Pretty Much

i stumbled upon this tonight and since i’m pretty much an unoriginal hack, decided to rip this off. since i’ll be driving all day tomorrow and WILL NOT feel like posting, decided to do a two-fer.

as far as i’m concerned this pretty states how guys should view rejection and women. do your thing, enjoy your life, and be epic. your world WILL.NOT crumble without a woman in it. yours truly is living proof. they just forgot one thing-

get a dog. LOL.

22 Comments on “ITLR: Yup, Pretty Much”

1. Emma the Emo says:

Lol, that’s great
    Not much else to say

Thanks Dear. REALLY surprised to see a woman agree/laugh with it. I now realize the ITLR title means you ladies HAVE to read it. Smh. Lol. What am I gonna do with you girls?

Kisses cookie.

2. MissMarie says:

Of course we have to read it! I got a good chuckle out of it too, it’s pretty spot-on.

3. this_is_me says:

This should be the poster for MGTOW. Got stood up for a dinner date last nite. Not mad one bit. Said fuck it and went to my Brazilian Jiu Jitsu class. And to think I was gonna miss bjj class for a girl.

4. Athor Pel says:

I resemble this post.

I counted 18 things on that list. I got 12 of them.

5. Sis says:

What a stupid princess.

Whenever I see this picture I can’t help but think that it’s incredibly beta-minded.

As if the guy that does the ‘good’ shit would be the same guy avoiding the ‘bad’ shit.

Knawmean?

This is a part of the sphere that I just don’t like. I think you’re looking too deeply into this.

What’s “bad” about what’s listed? It’s no worse than women sites telling single women to buy expensive purses and get mani-pedi’s and go on cruises with their guuuuuurlz? Besides-

It’s just a joke dude. Even the women reading were giggling and shaking heads at it.

• Vicomte says:

You misunderstand.

I mean that the guy who’s riding motorcycles and leaving the seat up wouldn’t be the guy who was bitched at and cheated on, had he said yes. Like those are your only two options.

You’re just miffed that you can’t call me cookie (in public).

7. stormy says:

I read this because I didn’t know that ITLR was only for guys. I don’t even know what ITLR stands for….:(

Reading about princes and princesses makes me want to play pretend games like i used to when I was like seven. Would you judge me if I joined a group that did role playing?

8. […] from 504: ITLR- Smoke and Drink Up; ITLR: Yup, Pretty Much; It’s Not About Me; Karaoke Game; What Would Tyler Durden Do?; Pork 3 […]