Like a Boss

i’m really not a fan of this twisted family, but i have heard countless times (rememeber i work with a BUNCH of women) what an asshole scott whatever his last name is. but you gotta admit, he’s owning this frame. i mean c’mon, how many of you could pull off the shocker in public?

If you’re going to run PDA, THIS is how you do it.

hell, even i wouldn’t “credit card” my chick in public

Notice how she’s leaning into him. she’s SOOOOO down with this. guy’s……THIS is how you do it.

LIKE A BOSS!!!!!

look at her body language. she LOVES this. and she’s getting the SHOCKER. word.

Just an update from yesterdays post regarding my PFA….

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!! my ribs, stomach, shoulders, and quads are fucking killing me. i plan on spending the weekend drinking beer, playing assassin’s creed 3, and watching football. and you can BET YOUR ASS, i’ll be paying attention to the BS that’s being shoveled on the NE portion of the country. fucking pathetic. as i recall, on the O and A show Ant pretty much said, “you just can’t depend on the gov’t for crap like this. those idiot’s that didn’t evacuate deserve the savagery that they’re getting.” matter of fact, a LOT of people i know from up north were quite critical of the people that didn’t evacuate. i’m telling you RIGHT NOW, if something isn’t done soon (and by soon i mean late sat), you will see complete [edit, update- chaos].

my prayer’s go out to those stuck out there without power. i hear a MONSTER cold front is coming soon.

16 Comments on “Like a Boss”

1. deti says:

It’s true, Danny.

That scott guy Kourtney is married to is a first class dick.

But she loves it. And him.

2. redpillwifey says:

Those pics are making me laugh my ass off. But what’s with his bare feet??

He has feet. I’m too busy noticing him about to finger blast a kardashian in public.

• aneroidocean says:

Men have no problem being in bare feet or getting dirty. Women claim they don’t like it, then are exhilarated when the right guy sweeps them off their feet. I have RARELY had a girl stop me during a quickie or initiating physicality when I’ve not showered, or I’m dirty from the beach, or any other type of similar situation.

I mean, come on, the guy is probably wearing five or six figures on his wrist. Look at some more of the pictures. Dude has sweatpants on and what looks like a walmart t-shirt, but he’s in shape, everything fits him well, and look at the pure body language in the last shot below:

His bare feet don’t even begin to play a part in any of it.

3. Spoos in August says:

Reminds me of frat parties at undergrad…

Well, what parts of them I remember.

4. He’s the guy I’d party with. But have children with or marry? Hell no. I don’t know how she does it.

5. Zorro says:

Fucking ME-owwwwwwww!

6. Zorro says:

Notice in the first photo she’s hanging on, then in the second, only one hand; in the third, she gives up and just enjoys the ride!

7. […] ITLR: Poo-poo Pee-pee, Battle, The Klonapin Kroniclez:Halloween Fun. . ., Fitness Tests And. . ., Like A Boss, Stingray Kills […]