Home Game and general Faggotry

we are having a contest at work where people have to bring in pictures of themselves as children. and we have to guess who’s who. anyone wanna guess who this handsome Devil is?-

mad molestable

i have this picture framed at the canton. EVERY woman that’s been to the canton gushed over this pic. then they ask how old i was and i ALWAYS answer, “i’m not 100% sure, but that’s the same year i won a trophy for “town’s sweetest boy.” then i bat my eyes excitedly while saying, “boink, boink, boink, boink…” as i bat my eyes (them’s me making “pretty eyes” btw). all the girls giggle and make the face. you know the face, they smile, look away, and blush slightly. and as one woman noted in a previous post “women see pictures of men as a boy and immediately wonder what her and your son will look that cute.” she’s ALREADY wandering into the sex zone. that’s half way where i need her be. the rophie pretty much SEALS the deal. wokka wokka.

panties…..we have moisture. i also have a framed picture of Brody that makes girls get “AAAAAAAAAAW!!!!”. are we tracking guys? good.

i remember being a kid, interacting with women and they would comment to my mother, “he is going to be an absolute heart-breaker when he grows up.” my mom wold make “uuuugh” face, nod and reply, “yeah, i know.” i had a slow start, but now i know what they meant. it seems women have a weird sixth sense about knowing boy’s that will be popular with girls. my young, dumb ass would replay, “pppppft, girls are stupid.”  lol. i was a VERY boyish boy. football, bikes, catching snakes. you’d see the boy in the pic and coo, meanwhile, you have yet to learn that i super glued the cat to the sofa. yeah…..i was THAT kid. but don’t take my word for it guys, i’m SURE the women will chime in and happily verify what i just posted.

on a side note, i was VERY excited to see that the NEX stocked up my beloved WoodWick scented candle in “Frasier Fir”. yes, it REALLY did make me that happy. i know i know. all i need now is to adopt and asian child and have a cock to rub on my face. can someone pass me my crayons?

22 Comments on “Home Game and general Faggotry”

1. Stingray says:

Yes, we can tell a future lady killer. My son is well on his way. He’s five. I go between dread and happiness for him. . . .

I gotta tell you, every time I see your avatar I can only wonder, who did you get to take the picture and how many times did they check the magazine and the chamber of your gun before they would take it with your finger on the trigger?

I ran the armory. Dude that took the picture is a good ole boy from Virginia and a fellow avid hunter. The magazine that weren’t loaded were used and we both cleared the weapon before taking the pic.

We’re professionals, remember.

How is it you ladies can tell a future lady killer. What qualities do you see?

2. Stingray says:

We’re professionals, remember.

Oh, I know. I’d take it for you myself, but it would still make me nervous no matter how many times we both checked the chamber. Not logical, just is.

I see the the child version of cocky, funny. My son is a complete goofball and he’s not afraid of being one. He thrives on it. Plus, he has that smile. That shit eating grin. You know the one of which I speak.

“Plus, he has that smile. That shit eating grin. You know the one of which I speak.”
      lol. uuuuuuh, i think you’re staring at it in the pic. the girl at work who’s running the contest, looked at my pic, looked at me, and shook her head and said, “oooooh hell no. little bad-ass. you were nothing trouble.” lol.

having a princess little sister REALLY helped me understand women. and having a boy slut brother benefitted my sis. she was NOT going to be “one of THOSE girls.”

• Stingray says:

Yep, that’s the grin, but you men have several. I love those smiles.

hehehe. yes i know the smiles. the stares work well too. “stop looking at me like Danny.” then they giggle and look away demurely. girls have ALWAYS complimented me on my eyes. and they’re green. winsauce.

“how am i looking at you baby?” tingle, tingle, tingle. lol.

• M3 says:

So if i showed you my early pics, you’d end up saying

“Whoa.. this guys in for a rough ride. Looks like he’s ready to be taken advantage of sweet stupid naive kid”

At least that’s what i get when i look at my own pics lol.

Do i dare put them up online? oh god…

3. MissMarie says:

D’awwww…

4. A.B. Dada says:

Don’t fuck with WoodWick comedy.

I picked up 2 dozen of them when my #1 took me to some outlet store (my birthday present to her was a shopping afternoon).

5. Young Hunter says:

Having a son works in a similar way. Especially if he looks to be the beneficiary of some good genetics and is already charming as fuck.

6. dannyfrom504 says:

do you mean having 4 legs and farting a lot? lol.

7. themrs says:

You look like a babysitter’s worst nightmare.

8. […] Danny recently put up a childhood pic that had the ladies panties go soggy. (cute bastardo) He dared me to put mine up saying it’s balsy and balsy is win. Let’s hope me going for win doesn’t scare the fuck out of little children. […]