Club Game

Ok, look…..I HATE clubs. I began my clubbing in high school. Then graduated to going to the Tulane bars uptown. I was about 15 and pulling college girls- 3 spots: the boot, waldo’s, and the duck. I landed 3 in one night once back when I was stationed in NO. Live bait used to have the most slamming ladies nights I’ve ever experienced. I used to call it live ass.

When I was stationed in Charleston, I was friends with 3 certified hardcore players. Each one was different. Aaron ran gorilla game, Alex used cocky funny and was an all around likeable guy, and then there was Ray. Ray was different. He was older and married. He and his wife were separated but remained married so Ray could collect more money for child support.

Ray knew I was pretty raw when it came to girls, so he taught me a trick that uses a woman’s hamster against her. I have a things for brunettes as we all know by now. Well, I’d post up next to a girl I was interested in, wait for a pretty blonde too walk past then comment verbally how “hot that girl was” to the girl I wanted. The set up, was I was hoping she’d comment that guys do that to her all the time, and pretend to be surprised. An 18-22 year old hottie has and ego of gargantuan proportions. So Ray’s ploy was to use it against her and make her chase you. It was brilliant. You’ll typically number close, and if he keeps the frame, she’ll usually put out by the third time you see her.

Is it deceptive, yeah…kinda. But as I’ve stated before, your 20’s are a rough path for a dude. Dating is a bitch. I’m just hoping to give out some strategy that’s served me well along my misadventures with women. Most times it worked in at least landing me a number. But using this approach does mean a time drain unless you are a sniper with game. But it’s fun doing it and when a girl takes the bait it’s the funniest thing since most of her responses will be obvious.

As we all know, my go to approach now is the sticking my tongue out at a girl and if she cracks a smile, I approach and ask her her name. NEVER give your name until she asks for it. A girl that is NOT interested in you will NOT ask for your name; so a big IOI is her asking your name within the first 2-3 minutes. Look, this is a technique that’s an alternative to the approach most men make by going in guns blazing.

I haven’t been to a club in a minute. I still hit up some of the spots on bourbon, and as I’ve said before, NO women are VERY laid back. But I’ve sent one reader/friend on this site a list of places to hit up and he said the girls were great.

Game is chess, not checkers. If you want to win you have to make precise calculated moves to win. So applying my compatibility tactic helps by saving you time when determining whether or not to “go in”. Try it out and see for yourself.

Keoni has a GREAT post about how after taking red-pill, there’s no going back. Give it a read.

Stay up.

15 Comments on “Club Game”

1. Did you ever pull a girl from Zot’s or the Whirling Dervish? Those are some of the best game stories I’ve ever heard.

no. the Indian Chick introduced me to CoC (College of Charleston) and there was a 3:1 ratio of men to women. when i wanted to find a girl i went there. they ended up closing the tree house down. i hear it’s open again.

my friends liked plum crazy, but there were too many military girls there for me.

2. Phoenix says:

“As an aside, I’ll teach you a great, albeit unorthodox was to determine compatibility with a person. Next time you’re walking, pay attention to where your toes point and imaging a large clock. Gauge where your toes point (mine sit at 11 and 1) you further on the clock a woman’s gait is relative to how compatible she is to you. This was another tip from Ray. I’ve tested it and it works. I’ve approached women whose toes point drastically from mine and while I DID find her attractive, I was definitely was put-off by her personality.”

–> Uhm, what?

hahahahahaha.

i can’t explain it any better.

• Athor Pel says:

If you want to communicate using written English I’m afraid you’re going to have to figure out how to explain things so that other people can understand what you mean. You know, like a fully functioning educated adult.

You’re an E-6 right? Don’t you have people reporting to you? How do you write your people’s evaluations? Is it all stock mil-speak phrases cribbed from every other eval you’ve ever seen or do you actually try to explain it in real English?

I’m surprised some E-8 or E-9 hasn’t taken you in hand to teach you how to write. Or do you have someone write for you?

I’m not saying you’re only a few steps shy of functionally illiterate but damn, from the perspective of someone that has forced themselves to learn to write understandable expository prose you’re coming across as lazy and if you can’t attribute your poor writing skills to lack of effort I will be forced to deem you mildly retarded. Not in any dysfunctional sense but right on the edge of it.

Your nuts squeezed hard enough yet?

• K-Stan says:

I got it!! Haha if her toes point outside of yours…no go lol

3. Body posistion is huge to find out what people really think. The legs/feet never lie.

It’s always worked when I’ve applied it.

• MissMarie says:

My boss actually calls women out on body language, he doesn’t give a fuck, lol. The stories he tells… I guess he bought the one girl a drink and then told her having her arms crossed was uninviting and an unacceptable way to behave after having your drink bought. The man just got divorced a month ago and I swear he’s already filled up a little black book with numbers, he’s just got natural, straight up asshole/I don’t give a fuck game. I’m tempted to go watch him work, he struts around the office pleased as a peacock now, lmao.

It works. You should follow him and take notes. That’s what I do. Take my local strip club.

Given my occupation and experience, I can read people VERY well.

I’m still trying to work out the feet thing.

5. mike says:

I’m confused by the feet but I think everyone needs a little superstition to go on sometimes. I look at the foot angle, but from an athletic standpoint (usually short/tight achilles) so that’s no less weird I guess.

6. If someone is into you and you are standing together: they will be infront of you with a shared vector; with ‘open’ body language. I think.