Sorry for the Delay

i’m busy atm. enjoy some pics of me in Prague, Roma, and Spain.

Ladies (I know you’re still lurking), avert your eyes as there are pics of my pale, sex appeal of road kill ass here. You’ve been warned.

charles bridge, joy division. happy Dan

charles bridge, joy division. happy Dan

in the doorway of Franz Kafka's pad

in the doorway of Franz Kafka’s pad

torture museum. i want these in my living room

torture museum. i want these in my living room

me giving peace a chance. i didn't like it, so i walked away and punched a vagrant

me giving peace a chance. i didn’t like it, so i walked away and punched a vagrant in the face.

me and josie at the colosseum being fantastico.

me and josie at the colosseum being fantastico.

sorry, HAD to take this pic.

sorry, HAD to take this pic.

at the pantheon.

at the pantheon.

el canton in espana.

el canton in espana.

honey comb hide-out living room. ladies leave your panties at the door.

honey comb hide-out living room. ladies leave your panties at the door.

yes the shirt is pink. yes i am watching el chuli kill a bull. don't judge me.

yes the shirt is pink. yes i am watching el chuli kill a bull. don’t judge me.

the roman theater in cadiz

the roman theater in cadiz

the great bridge of rhonda. they threw heretics from this bridge during the inquisition.

the moorish castle in lovely puerto

the moorish castle in lovely puerto

the living nativity in arcos. they turn the whole town into  bethlehem during christmas.  i prefer the baby jesus, so small...yet omnipotent.

the living nativity in arcos. they turn the whole town into bethlehem during christmas. i prefer the baby jesus, so small…yet omnipotent.

the beach in vista hermosa. titty titty titties in muh face face face!!!!

the beach in vista hermosa. titty titty titties in muh face face face!!!!

;

downtown puerto de santa maria. my home of 3 years.

downtown puerto de santa maria. my home of 3 years.

i’ll be back shortly.

22 Comments on “Sorry for the Delay”

My favorite is the crazy-face nativity with scared man distancing himself in the background.

2. M3 says:

Dude, awesome pics. Don’t know why you get razed so often. You look badass at the Roman theatre in Cadiz. Tho flash photography is not your friend (take heart that flash hates most people). But dude… Please invest in some new jeans! Eye sore.

Enjoy the rest of your trip. Are you and Josie….

Lol. Dude those pics were from when I was living in Spain 2007-late 2009. And no, she’s a good friend. I was staying at her place in Naples after I did a class out there. We took a trip to Rome.

• Vicomte says:

Danny’s the King of self-deprecation game.

He’s not nearly as ugly as he pretends to be, and actually looks fairly young for his age. He dresses well, if leaning a bit into gay hipster style. If he lost ten pounds, at his height, basically he’s a good-looking short guy.

Couple that with military, all the traveling and experience, confidence, and staggering amounts of goofy/charming game, and it’s really all a big joke.

He’s a bullshitter. Like he’s all oppressed and shit.

That’s not what he told me last night.

4. Spacetraveller says:

Agree with Vicomte that you do look young for your age, Danny.
    Also, you look very charming when you smile. (But is this because this is so rare that it becomes ‘precious’?
    🙂
    Great photos.

5. Faust says:

I’ve gotta ask, how was Kafka’s home decorated? Was it super goth, or did he have like, little doiles and teddy bears everywhere?

I know this is a subject that gets beaten to death here, but I like how the photo of Kafka’s place is the only one you’re smiling in. Beautiful vistas? Meh. 2000 year old ruins? Nah. Exciting spectacle? I’d rather check out the ceiling. Run down apartment of the guy who wrote “In the Penal Colony?” Hell yes!

Tbh, I can’t remember. It’s a museum now. It’s not like they left it as he did. But I don’t recall feeling creeped out or repulsed.

It was a small homey home. It felt comfy.

6. You look like David Cross the comedian.Also lol at being happiest at Franz Kafka pad.

7. Kane says:

Nice pics.

I know exactly where that first pic was taken.

I proposed on the Charles Bridge

8. redpillwifey says:

Jealous >.>

Nice pics 🙂

9. Bb says:

Love the photos! You look very handsome in front of the Charles Bridge.