Happy Berfdae to MEEEEEE!!!!!

just a quick post to say thank you to all you guys that sent me well-wishes on my birthday (jan 21). today i picked up my present to myself and i’m happier than an 8 year old girl with a new pony.

berfdae

can you tell how happy i am?

what you are seeing me lovingly embrace is a MAC-10. it holds 32 .45 caliber rounds. kicks like a BITCH. never really wanted to get into the .45 platform….but i’ve ALWAYS wanted a MAC; ever since i was a kid. NEVER thought i’d ever be able to own one; so when i saw the opportunity (legally of course), i jumped right on deck. can’t wait to go home in a week and drop brass on target.

yeah me. and again, thank you everyone. i appreciate you reading.

as a thank you. i’m allowing you readers to name the new lass in my stable. suggest a name for her (yes, it must be a girls name) in the comment section. i’ll pick the name i think is best and give full credit to the reader.

[edit- can you believe this beast weighs MORE than my tricked out Smith and Wesson M&P-15. thats the first thing my friends commented on when they picked it up. it’s ALL.METAL. ooops, my dick just hard again.]

55 Comments on “Happy Berfdae to MEEEEEE!!!!!”

1. taterearl says:

“You will give your rifle a girl’s name…because this is the only pussy you people are going to get!!!! And you will be faithful!!!”

Full Metal Jacket moment…have to suggest Charlene.

2. M3 says:

Happy Post belated dude. I didn’t know the date you officially became OLD!

heheh.

ps-your happy face can be misconstrued as ‘going postal’ by some. but we all know ya better than that πŸ˜€

3. Zorro says:

Happy B-day, you magnificent bastard!

4. Emma the Emo says:

Happy Birthday πŸ™‚

I have to ask: Is it actually possible to hit what you’re aiming at with that thing? It looks pretty unwieldy, especially if it’s fully automatic.

It’s not full auto. I’m putting a handle/laser/light on the rail.

But I admit…..45 is difficult for me to be accurate. I need to practice.

6. MadMav says:

How about Macy? Ya know MAC+y(ou)

7. Oh, it’s just itching in me to drop my own name as a suggestion, but hence the being anonymous and all, I’ll go for my mom’s nickname for me – Sophy.

And once again – happy birthday. πŸ™‚

8. MissMarie says:

Of COURSE the only picture you’re smiling in has you embracing a gun, lol. I suggest Betty, Black Betty πŸ™‚

9. Athor Pel says:

Maria

10. Phedre says:

Happy belated!

I like Marie’s name suggestion, Black Betty.

And she definitely deserves a nice laser πŸ˜€

11. Brodaniella…
    = Brody + Daniella

12. RojoC says:

Name her after one of your Latin American chicks….

13. Matt says:

I’m glad to see you are finally growing up and getting away from those pansy NATO calibers. A .45 is a real man’s handgun, even if yours wasn’t designed by John Moses Browning.

Dude, .45’s kick too much for me. I weigh 130lbs for Gods sake. I mean I CAN shoot one. Just not that well as I can a nine. Funny thing is….

It weighs more than my AR.

14. Fist of Vulkan says:

As a wielder of the mighty .45 ACP, I congratulate you on your choice of ballistic freight train… Also happy belated birthday you magnificent bastard.
    I hope you can find much steel to put on target.

15. aneroidocean says:

Gotta go with Mackenzie.

Come on!

πŸ™‚

16. Matt Forney says:

Happy belated birthday.

17. nshsgirl says:

Happy birthday Danny! I was in New Orleans over the holidays, I shoulda looked you up πŸ˜‰

18. Faust says:

Happy Birthday. That is a magnificent weapon.

19. Happy Birthday! I am in favor of Black Betty.

20. Happy Birthday. Sweat MAC.

21. S.Lynn says:

Get that finger off the trigger! Rule #1.

22. sunshinemary says:

To honor your fondness for New Orleans, I recommend the name Evangeline, from the poem by Henry Longfellow about the Acadians (who became the Cajuns) being kicked out of Canada and settling in Louisiana. In the poem, Evangeline is separated from her lover, Gabriel, and the poem describes her life-long search for him.

I think there used to be an all-girl Zydeco band called Evangeline, too.

23. Chewie says:

Happy belated birthday, bud.
    The gun looks fun. Enjoy!

24. aneroidocean says:

also, You can pull a less classy version of this move with a thin crust freezer pizza and adding just a couple ingredients like additional cheese fresh mozzarella if you have it, or making some bacon and then cut it up over-the-top

25. Random Angeleno says:

Aaaah, to be 39! You can be 39 forever! Think Jack Benny. Me, I’ve been 39 a long time. It’s da best.

My belated vote for gun name: Stella. A quintessential Southern name. Fits NO like a glove. Money quote from Stanley: “You loved it when I pulled you down off them columns…”

26. CLG says:

happy belated… may i suggest Marilyn or madonna (marilyn because like Ms. Monroe that baby will blow your skirt up) or Madonna (because we all know she looks sweet and innocent but she is really a dirty dirty girl- think vince vaughn in swingers when you read that).