MGTOD

i’ve posted about this before but someone asked me to go over it again.

Brody is my fucking boy. love Brody. got him when he was 6 weeks old and i’ve raised him into a proper PIC. from a game perspective- owning a dog is great as it reveals a lot about you that women desire: the ability to nurture, dominance (if they see the dog is well behaved/trained), and let’s face it- what woman isn’t gushing at the sight of a boy and his dog? Lord know’s Brody has opened a ton of sets for me..

so, you own a dog, a girl comes over and starts talking to you.

what do you do?

my go to is to play “good cop/bad cop” where Brody plays the pervy Alpha, and i play the “beta good boy”. while we’re kneeling down and she’s admiring Brody, i’ll put my head down and say shocked, “WHAT!!!!! dude, i’m not asking her that?” of course she’ll HAVE to know what Brody told me.

i know, i know.

and i’ll reply that Brody wants to know if she has a BF. if she doesn’t (and i like her) i’ll say, “wait what Brody?” then put my head down and say, “SERIOUSLY….dude, let it go.” of course again, she HAS to know what Brody said, so i’ll let her know Brody wants to know if she’s taking applications of a BF. of course she’ll laugh and if she says maybe or possibly, i’ll put my head down again and exclaim, “DUDE….HELL NO. i am NOT telling her that.”

this is the final salvo in this little exchange. i’ll tell her-

“he said you better be into doggy-style.” and shake my head as if i couldn’t believe it and what a terrible a thing that is to think. this is the part where i’ll tell her that he’d need her phone number so he could text her and make plans for a “play-date”. it’s RARE that i don’t get the number. remember- i used this to open a 32 year old recently divorced mom that turned into a year long booty call.

remember, she WANTS to flirt and women typically don’t mind the perviness; but you have to be subtle. if i said these things to her directly, i’d get pepper sprayed. but i’m NOT saying it- Brody is, and she’s already girl crushing and coo’ing over Brody, i simply transfer that to me, via the conduit of Brody. it’s shows her i’m clever, funny, and assertive. mostly it provides her with the sexual validation she craves in a manner she’s probably never experienced before. which is why i recommend men join my movement- MGTOD

Men Getting Their Own Dog.

tomorrow will feature part 2: what her choice of dog says about her personality. and….a HUGE thank you to reader Faust for the email he sent. what you said was really cool, and i appreciate it.

me and muh' boy. wimminz are powerless aginast him and his LAZER eye. pew pew pew.

me and muh’ boy. wimminz are powerless aginast him and his LAZER eye. pew pew pew.

Here’s goofball asleep at my lap. Feb.5th 2013. @0257. NOLA. This is 90% of his day. Fucking sleeping and attention whoring.

20130205-025602.jpg

34 Comments on “MGTOD”

1. Altimanix says:

Brody is a terrible dog! I mean, ‘doggy style’!! I hope that you punish him severely when you get him home, steak for dinner, kind of thing…

hope that you’re sticking around the blogging scene, I’d miss your wit and heart

He’s rotten. I’ll post a pic RIGHT now of his sorry, lazy ass.

I’ll touch on the second part of your comment at a later time.

• Altimanix says:

“Fucking sleeping and attention whoring.”

I had a cat like that in a previous lifetime.

Also, what a difference a comma can make

“Fucking, sleeping and attention whoring.”

I’m sure that Brody would do a little less sleeping, if a bit more effing was on offer, jussayin

(slater’scool)

• Altimanix says:

aha, sad to hear that.

2. Is there or is there not sitting someone behind you, without pants, on that pic?

3. MissMarie says:

That was the first thing I noticed too, lol. Love Brody! Dad’s already looking at the rescue website, I am SO not ready for a new dog yet 😦

4. I am still at the head of the queue when it comes to Brody, right?
    Right?

πŸ˜€

5. M3 says:

You’re dawg becomes your defacto plausible deniability agent.

“Don’t look at me.. dog made me do it”

6. Senior Beta says:

Well, if Roosh calls it quits we still have Danny. Who is 5 years older and still going strong. Must be those Navy rations.

7. Faust says:

I can’t believe that actually works, but I know it does.

8. RojoC says:

Is he an English or American staffie?

He’s a British lad.

• RojoC says:

One of my friends rescued one of those dogs from an abusive POS owner. That dog is awesome (and I did think of you and Brody when I first met it). I have no real experience with the pit bull breeds (my own girl is a German shepherd), and I am surprised at how loveable and affectionate the staffies are.

• RojoC says:

Gotcha.

I’m going off what Wikipedia said. I don’t know any better myself.

“The term pit bull refers to certain breeds of dog – namely, the American Pit Bull Terrier, the American Staffordshire Terrier, the Staffordshire Bull Terrier, and any crosses between the three. In a few parts of the world, the American Bulldog is also classified as ‘Pit Bull’-type dog, despite the fact that they have major genetic differences.”

9. aneroidocean says:

Mmmmmm Yum yum paste!

Just used doggie game to entice the new girl of 2013’s friends. I forgot to write it in the story, but when they were gushing over the dog, one of them literally fell over off her heels (she was squatting in heels and a short dress just to get all over the dog):

“I asked her if she wanted to say hi to the dog and wandered back her way. She responded and came outside just in time for me to meander up with the pooch wagging it’s tail and for her friends to ogle me. I needed a shower, but women love a man with a cool dog!”

10. i says:

bro you got the most original stuff ive ever read.. these tips are amazing

11. Deli says:

My family owns a Rottie (name is Tim). He’s young and has energy and speed of a hare on coffee, but in a muscular 60-kilo package.

He’s usually around my sister-in-law and her 2 toddler daughters, so when last time I played a game of “grab Tim by the barrel, pick him up and throw him into a snow pile” – I think he went bonkers πŸ™‚ He is used to being chased around when he misbehaves, but the thought that someone can just lift him of his paws and throw him around almost short-circuted his dog brain πŸ™‚

Why would you do that?

• Deli says:

It’s part of us wrestling with each other. It was a ton of fun πŸ™‚

Now that I think of it, it is likely very bad dog upbringing to wrestle the dog – specifically a seriously under-walked and under-alpha’ed dog…

So I will look what I can do to provide to some good up bringing (I am home 2 days every 3-4 weeks, so not much. And explaining to my parents and brother, that they are doing it wrong will be hard… Being bull-headed runs in my family a lot)