Nerd Girl Game

A reader asked me to extrapolate on said subject: how to chat up and attract nerdy girls.

i LOVE nerdy girls. before we begin- IF you decide to venture into nerd girl territory, realize this girl will take a little time to warm up to you. she’s all about the connection. she typically won’t sleep with you right away. but that’s cool- she’s actually FUN to have around. most of these girls are surrounded by shy guys, so be MASCULINE. they LOVE that.

now, most nerdy girls are artistic in some way. they fall into one (or more) of the following catagories.

music- indie, indie, indie, indie. you don’t have to like the same bands, BUT know music outside of mainstream pop. i’ve landed a few nerd girls based on music alone. these girls will gush over bands for hours.

art- if you don’t at least KNOW deviant art exists, google it. and if she expresses and interest in art ASK her if she has a deviant art page. she’ll whore that shit out like it’s cool. neg her work, then offer a light handed compliment on her abilities.

vidyah games- she could probably wipe the floor with you in HALO, borderlands, or COD. make a friendly wager that you could beat her and if you do- you get to kiss her, if you don’t she gets to kiss you. *see whut i did thur*. also, most of the time these girls are SOOOOOOOOOO up to going to the gun range. don’t own one- no sweat, most ranges let you rent a pistol, and you can usually buy/bring ammo. have someone knowledgable in guns teach you how to use one, practice, and bring her shooting. nerd girl tingle crack. oh, and my baby sis STILL plays mario cart and she’s 24.

graphic novels- neil gaiman- “sand man chronicles” (especially if she’s gothy). i’m not a HUGE fan of GN’s, but i do like sandman, and i do own a copy of “the watchmen”. i think i cop extra cool points since i’ve read 80% of “the walking dead” series.

books- these girls read. you don’t have to be into the same subject matter, but if you aren’t a reader….you COULD lose points.

she most likely WILL NOT put out right away. oh she’s interested in sex, but you can’t go in guns blazing. the IOI’s are different as well, she’ll do the typical preening and some kino, but she’ll also kinda treat you like a guy, but it’ll be different. it’s kinda hard to explain, what i do recall is that if she’s interested and thinks she’s not made her interests known, she’ll usually let you know you’re on the right track. she WILL NOT make the first move, to her- that’s your job.

oh…….she probably frequents the chive.

OOOOOOOOH yeah

OOOOOOOOH yeah

nerdy

11 Comments on “Nerd Girl Game”

1. CLG says:

nice post man. I got a date with a nerd girl tomorrow night. gonna be date 3, she hasnt put out. worried im about to get lbjfed. she’s all into language, culture traveling. total bookworm…… but home girl is in to euro trance, is a long distance runner, and was in the pretty, respectable sorority at her southern college (im still skeptical too with that one). You partially decoded this shit for me, any help on the rest? getting lots of verbal IOI’s in text/call/chat, no real physical IOI’s in dates 1 or 2. Shy or just not that interested (PS i have used the word ‘date’ explicitly, so she knows what she is getting into). she’s 23. any reader comments would be appreciated.

kiss her. if she declines, you know where you stand and bail.

Did you NOT read the part about making the first move. Remember I said the IOI’s are different. It may well be that you missed your window and she LJBF’d you.

So find out for sure and kiss her.

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 12:42 AM, dannyfrom504

• Vicomte says:

‘euro trance’

Brooooooooooooooo.

Be real.

2. RojoC says:

Shit, you just made me realize I dig chicks like this. I never thought about it before, but it’s true.

3. aneroidocean says:

I agree with most everything, except for them reading the Chive. Maybe attention whore-y girls do, but I’ve yet to meet more than two girls who actually read the chive, much less any I have dated, and I have dated some nerdy girls.

4. andrewmichaelmedina says:

” most of the time these girls are SOOOOOOOOOO up to going to the gun range.”
    My bros know the arsenal is available for loan in those situations. Including my 1911 (AMT Gov’t) as long as they buy me a box/es of ammo for the gun/s as payment/s.

5. andrewmichaelmedina says:

BTW: This post is GOLD. I love me some nerdy girls.

6. Chewie says:

Known plenty of these kinds of girls. Basically, a man needs to know his stuff to converse with them. Stuff means what you mentioned: books, movie, movies, art, games. He needs to know this stuff deeply if he’s going to get anywhere with a nerdy girl because IME they’re even more about the conversational connection than other girls. Having opinions and semi-perceptive things to say will pay dividends here because they’re going to want you to say stuff about x/y/z. If you can pull off stuff like, “Yeah, their first album’s better than their second because it has a rawer mix and less filler,” then you’re in good.

Best of luck.