Single Ladies…..WOMAN UP!!!!

i love Mary- seriously. she’s always got some interesting/insightful posts and the commentary is very read-worthy (and i RARELY read comments).

over at Mary’s there’s some talking going on (as per usual). but i think Deti hit the nail on the head with this comment regarding woman who can’t “find a partner”-

The more I think about it, the more Hollenhund’s observations on this seem to be correct. Paraphrasing him: The entirety of women’s dating/marital woes seem to be that they are unable to secure commitment from sufficiently attractive men. Nearly all women who comment/post seem to be in one of the following situations:

1. She can get sex, but not commitment, from attractive men (by far the most common).
2. She is in a relationship with a man who has never been attractive to her.
3. She has from unattractive men offers of commitment that she does not want.
4. She is in a relationship with a man who used to be attractive but is now unattractive.

I’d point this out too: I keep hearing from women that they are having sex with these attractive hot alpha studs because they hope for commitment from these men. Really? If that’s the case, and you think you can get commitment by sleeping with a man, then you should be sleeping with the slightly less attractive men, and snag commitment from THEM.

But women don’t do this. Know why? Because they don’t really want commitment. They want the hot sex from the hot alpha stud. They are in it for the sex, not for the commitment.

If they were REALLY in it for the commitment, they would pursue different strategies. But they don’t. They f*ck the hot men, the alphas, while spurning the less attractive men.

Watch what they do, don’t listen to what they say.

__________________________________________________________

well well well, don’t i know it. my response (i was late to the party yet again)-
“I NEVER lie to women about what I’m looking for in regards to a relationship (not looking for one) before any physical or emotional penetration occurs. And yet the same thing happens.

Her hamster will tell her that SHE’S the special snowflake I’m looking for, sleep with me for a while then realize…..

I really have no intention of LTR’ing her.

Then of course I (and all men for that matter) are vilified and cursed. Rinse repeat. And age range is as follows-

18-24, they just walk.
25-30, “You’re such a f*cking a**hole. I can’t believe I wasted my time caring about you.”

Yeah. As for over 30-

Couldn’t tell you. Never had more than a FWB deal with an over 30 women.”

if i had a dollar for every time i went through this i’d be rich (or at least high middle class). i’ve seen it happen, i’ve had it happen to me, and read about it so often. hell, i’ve even posted about a hypergamous woman that spurned when she was 24 (despite giving IOI’s), then suggested we “get together” and try things out since “i was always into her”- she’s now in her 30’s.

no thanks buttercup. but best of luck to you.

unfortunately for women, men are waking up. women can rail against men all they want- curse us, call us out, but the end game will still be this: you still ain’t married toots. and while i’m not happy that’s it’s come to this, i’ve always been about survival. sure, a meaningful LTR sounds great, but i’m not really holding my breath anymore.

26 Comments on “Single Ladies…..WOMAN UP!!!!”

1. jose says:

Its about time us fellas are waking up to the bull crap these women are putting us through. I guess they got used to us jumping through hurdles like trained circus dogs. In the end though we are all having the last laugh while they become spinsters or cat ladies. Its a shame!

2. sunshinemary says:

Why thank you, my dear. Here is a friendly Christian side hug for you, and many thanks for the linkage!

3. deti says:

I have crapped all over yet another Danny post.

I’m sorry, ladies, I hope you can fill me in. I shit all over M3’s blog with this too.

I don’t get it. What is up with this? You sleep with hot alpha studs and give up the sex right away. You tell us that by doing this you hope that Mr. bigshot Alpha will drop to one knee and propose.

Really? REALLY?

How many times do you have to do this before you figure out IT’S NOT WORKING?

SEriously. I am genuinely curious.

Is this really what you women want? Or are my lying eyes telling me the truth; that you really do just want to screw these hot guys because that’s better than being Mrs. Betaboy?

Say it ain’t so, Jodie.

i had a uh…”friend” over saturday night when she got off work. she stayed about 2 hours, then left. perfect. she’s 22. PLEASE explain to me WHY i should bother getting into a relationship? especially when i can access the goods, and PREFER being alone anyway. like i told one guy…

sometimes i’m hungry, but don’t feel like cooking- so i have no problem with hitting up the drive through.

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 10:48 PM, dannyfrom504

• Stingray says:

you figure out IT’S NOT WORKING?

Feelings lie. It likely feels like it’s working, so that must be right. Then they do figure it out, in their 30’s. By then it’s too late.

I’m really glad people are starting to accept this.

Commitment is dead.

more like unnecessary.

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 11:22 PM, dannyfrom504

• Altimanix says:

unnecessary and unwise

if they change the divorce system, disinfect the family court system (‘nam era slang was ‘snake & bake’ I believe) then give it a couple of decades / generations for men to start believing women won’t change them back…maybe, maybe marriage might stop being unwise. Men have been given a deep look into the realities of female nature when Pandora’s box is opened, and it turns out not to be sugar and spice and all things nice. I wish I could come up with the rhyme to replace that, but ‘entitlement’, ‘princess’, ‘reality averse’, ‘amoral’ and ‘glorying in claimed victimhood’ are tough to rhyme.

As to Unnecessary? hell, women are going to have to start policing the free milk supply again (like in teh olden days). Less modern slut walks, more female run slut tar and feather parties.

Best of luck ladies, you really did do this all yourselves, now you get to fix it yourselves via self discipline because many men are happy with the way things work (for them) – ain’t it great?

5. aneroidocean says:

This is what I was telling my visitor from France, I don’t have to commit because the girls are plentiful, I keep the girls I date happy, and they really don’t have a lot of better options

look, it’s not like i’m giving women the finger and bashing women in general. i’m just pointing out the current state of the SMP. i actually wouldn’t mind being married and having kids, it’s just that it’s not safe for me.

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 5:41 AM, dannyfrom504

• aneroidocean says:

I agree. Out here on the west coast, the laws and more importantly, the court rooms are horrendously against men. For women, instead of “the truth will set you free” it’s, “the lies will set you free and get you paid!”

I understand why they do it. Who wouldn’t want an escape chute that when they get bored they can just pull a lever and wooosh they get their life paid for.

6. deti says:

Thing is, though, is that there are plenty of blue pill men who will still wife them up as they alight from the carousel.

It’s too bad for both of them. For the man, because she doesn’t really love him and isn’t attracted to him. And deep down, he knows it, and he resents her for it. For the woman, because in a different time and place, if she had married early, she could have done better. And deep down, she knows it, and she resents him for it.

7. Haahah, I really liked that last part. Oh, how grateful of you to final give me a chance now that no one else wants your cock pounded carcass.

8. CLG says:

Dude. Totally living through the trend right now. I am in the midst of my 5th or 6th thing with a 23 year old in a row (not intentional on my part). Just turned 27. I now have 4 or 5 27-29 yo women who spurned me years back (and for a while during a short incel period in my life) and are now trying to work me into marriage. No thanks. A little tough to handle with one of them (my friend calls her my “Daisy” a la great gatsby), as the girl was a vs model I was blue pill for since we were 15. Old habits die hard. Still wiuld rather marry a 23 year old stripper with no future than one of the hypergamous ones. They didnt bet on me before grad school, they can rue that now.

9. Matt says:

I’ll never marry, I’ll never have a family and I’m not happy about it, but that’s the world we live in these days. I might be able to marry a little brown girl, but I’m just not turned on by them. Yeah, I’m not a xenophile.

So, I’ll just spend the rest of my life alone.

10. […] ladies… woman up. Related: What passes for an “adult” woman […]

11. aneroidocean says:

Sadly I think I’ll have a good chance of having the exact same stance as you. Fucked one of the girls I’ve been seeing who is a rather good girl. Gave her a good upper body massage with candles burning and other nice shit to relax her since she’s been not feeling well and almost went to the doctor over the weekend. Then I fucked her again for good measure. She left seemingly happy. Come to find out she made herself sick from being upset at me over Valentine’s Day. Some perceived slight or not doing enough “special” I’m sure. Gay.