ITLR- What do you do for a living?

quick one for you guys that you can apply immediately-

this is a nice little game i play with women i’m flirting with.

at some point she’ll ask you what you do for a living. DO NOT be boring and tell her about your yawnfest ass job. have fun, be flirty and tell her-

“i’m a world traveller. in my spare time, i’m a world champion kisser of women. i have 3 title belts.”

total bullshit…..YES. fun and flirty……VERY. the whole point is to bring her into your world, make her smile, catch her off guard. and believe me, a flirty, fun, and confident man ALWAYS makes a woman tingle. it’s a tad cocky, and slightly funny. never had a woman not crack a smile when i’ve used this. once you get the kiss, feel free to discuss your boring ass job. but at the beginning, you want to ensure she see’s you as a romantic prospect. if she doesn’t- BAIL. if she does: reward her with your time.

again- if you are the reader linking my posts to “the-coli” please shoot me an email.

11 Comments on “ITLR- What do you do for a living?”

1. Zorro says:

Whaddya mean, ‘Are you serious?’ Don’t I look serious?

Well, I mean, a ‘World Champion kisser?

Yes. I also invent new kisses.

You invent kisses? Really?

Absolutely. I have an application at the patent office right now.

You have your kisses patented?

Of course. My latest is called “The Stanley Cup of Tonsil Hockey.

At this point, the girl is getting wet…

2. Jonathan says:

Useful tip. I’m an accountant: really not a lot you can do to make that sound exciting!

3. Ton says:

My stock reply has been

“I am a mid-level manager in the direct action department of an international organization bent on world domination for fun and profit.”

And then throw in a line about it having a great dental plan/ benefit package when they look at me funny

4. Rojo says:

I always use Roosh’s “I’m homeless and unemployed,” At least that’s where I think that came from. It works pretty well,

5. OffTheCuff says:

I’m a lion tamer.

If she laughs, then you can riff on whips, chains, and pussycats.

6. dannyfrom504 says:

OTC was on the right path. the whole point is to escalate in a flirty manner. most of the comments contributed are fine, but will they really make a girl know you’re interests on a sexual level. “worls champios kisser of women”-

total bullshit. but she’s knows where you’re heading and will allow her to reply back in a manner that show’s her interest.

7. everybodyhatesscott – “I’m an accountant too. I guess i could try that but a crack habit seems like it could get expensive.”

Shouldn’t be difficult for a crack accountant to bury some numbers.

Awful pun, I know.