Asshole Game and Number Closing

A blogger recently ran a post where 2 guys number close by handing the girl his phone and telling her to punch in the number. I can validate this because I use the same damn technique. When talking to a girl, if I get IOI’s I’ll bring up the keypad on my phone and tell her “We should hang out sometime” while handing her the phone. I RARELY get turned down. Asshole game is only called “asshole game” by betas/omegas. Women only refer to asshole game when the guy lies and is deceptive. Asshole game is simply “assertive game”. I don’t SUGGEST she give me her number, I bascially tell her too. Never underestimate being assertive with a woman. As long as it isn’t malicious, you’re doing what she wants- taking the lead. Also, assholehole game sidesteps the one major thing guys do wrong- pedestalization.

I ran what guys would call “asshole game” when I was a teenager. I was besties with the local alpha that was already banging girls. One day he asked if I slept with this girl whose house I visited after school. When I told I didn’t he informed me she wanted to sleep with me. Then he taught me how to close. There was NO WAY, what he was proposing was going to work. Well- it did.

MIND.BLOWN.

All I would do, is get to the girls room, close the door and lock it. Now, no one else was home and her parents were usually going to be gone 2-3 hours (they were working). Most of the time the girl wouldn’t protest to me locking the door. Then I’d walk up to her, and simply pull out my mule. 8 out of 10 girls went along with it. If she didn’t, no worries. I’d just leave.

I tell this to parents ALL.THE.TIME. because most of them insist that that would NEVER be their daughter. Well, these girls were your typical girl next door, and while SOME became future sluts, most weren’t. They weren’t against sleeping with a guy, it’s just most of the guys took the supplication route and asked them out and went on dates, and held hands, blah blah blah. I used to talk on the phone with girls but it was usually about finding out when was a good time to go to her place (or mine).

And there’s this thing about “sexting”. Well guess what, we had “sexting” in late 80-90’s. It was called PASSING.NOTES. I’d get to my locker and there’d be a note in there. During class, I’d write girls back. I’d come home with 7-8 notes from girls. My mom found one (girl was pretty descriptive about what she wanted to do to me), and mom had the “condom talk” with me, and showed me where I could find them in her bedroom. I promise, if the technology were available then, I’d have copped nakie shots.

So sexting isn’t a NEW concept. Kids have been pervs forever. Now they just have better technology to be more pervy.

Now- let’s be clear, I wouldn’t recommend the above technique now (as an adult). Lol. But it worked for a 14 year old skate boarder that had his hormones raging. But…I think you see the correalation in being assertive as a winner winner chicken dinner when it comes to the early part of meeting a woman. I posted about this a LOOOONG time ago and even had the notorious player Kane validate the truth in the technique. For those of you that don’t know…Kane knows his shit.

So never underestimate the the allure of being assertive.

Remember. Betas ask. Alphas do.

Stay up.

35 Comments on “Asshole Game and Number Closing”

I’d like to hear more about the two out of ten that didn’t go along with it.

brb gettin popcorn

2. ARoss says:

Speaking of the 80’s, What you’re saying is always be Ferris and never be Cameron?

3. ARoss says:

I just figured I’d make the analogy cause most people would think the fake dead grandma plot is a bit of an asshole thing to do.

4. Arred Wade says:

Solid as all hell. Most guys get in there and hope for the best. Never underestimate the power of knowing what the next step looks like and taking it there yourself.

5. Arred Wade says:

BTW Danny, got a vag massager and I’m planning on trying out your forced orgasm tutorial sometime this week. Wish me luck, brother.

6. Phero says:

Lol i watched that and thought “And the big deal is?”
    And I use “We should hang out sometime” often, sometimes I add “What’s your number?” or just “Put your # in my phone”.
    Of course follow up is a different matter.

lol. nah. just hand her my phone with 1- and tell her we need to kick it sometime, and she just punches it in. if she claims to have a bf, i just move on. remember the 3 pilars. she is now cut off from my time. adios chica.

7. Stingray says:

So . . . my girls are never allowed to be home alone. Ever.

8. RojoC says:

I find it hilarious for some reason that you refer to your tool as a mule.

9. Socialkenny says:

S for the handing her the phone thing, I actually learned that technique from a natural. When I told me, I immediately sense that this shit was powerful!

Lol @ sexting back in the day. Damn sure wish we had cellphones back then (with built-in cameras).

10. deti says:

“I think you see the correalation in being assertive as a winner winner chicken dinner when it comes to the early part of meeting a woman.”

Pretty much all men could stand to be more assertive and get in touch with their inner asshole when dealing with women. We men put up with way, way too much shit with women. If she’s not interested, walk away instead of trying to supplicate to her. If she is interested, don’t supplicate at all. Don’t give her everything she wants. Do what you want as long as it’s not illegal. And if doing what you want fits her in, great. If not, that’s fine too.

11. RojoC says:

I got a number today by more or less using the example that Danny wrote at the beginning of his post. I was a little nervous about it in the back of my head, but shit, it worked. Before leaving the classroom, I just said”Let’s hang out some time, so lemme get your number; I’d love to talk more about XYZ.” And I also did the handing-her-the-phone maneuver. I didn’t think the phone part would make a difference, but I did it anyway just to be consistent.

Since I am still inexperienced in these endeavors, how do I exactly go about proceeding to the next point? Shit! lol

Give it a day or 2 and mention that you’re doing XYZ and suggest she show up.

If she’s not free she’ll offer another time if she’s interested. If she doesn’t offer a different time/venue she’s probably a flaker.

• RojoC says:

OK. Because of the class schedule, I most likely see her on Wednesday again. Should I just say something in person then and not necessarily worry about the number?