Scoring Nakie Pics

you gotta love technology and most modern women’s (especially the 18-24 yo’s) narcissistic tendencies. getting naked or topless pics from girls is pretty easy. trust me, i’ve received TONS of nakie pics from various girls. being in a relationship is moot when it comes to copping naked/topless pics from girls. it’s even EASIER to get them from guys, cuz i’ve received more than eno……wait what? lulz.

it all starts with flirting and escalation. this is critical in ANY interaction with women. open, get IOI’s, you get the number. sounds simple enough right. you may be tempted to jump right out and ASK for or suggest a nakie pic. WRONG move. now you must…..

get to texting. “texting relationships” are great, AND becoming more and more frequent. keep it light and MILDLY sexual. face book status’s are GREAT for moving to text flirting. most girls will give up damn near every detail of their day via FB status updates. FB even has a great IM feature. hell, i posted a FB text with a VERY attractive LA girl on my site. and if you read it, please notice the date, i ran it a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago. she did NOT send me a nakie pic, but i didn’t ask, she’d never send one. lol

the next step is to tell her to send you a non-nude pic of her. 99.9999% of women will send you a pic. compliment her with LIGHT compliments. no “hot, sexy, DAMN” may be used. “not too shabby, cute, or even neg her outfit”. the playboy model i closed ONLY REACTED TO ME on a FB pic she posted. all the guys kissed her ass and told her how “hot” she looked. i told her i expected better from her than a velour adidas track suit. she responded 3 times. i NEVER supplicated. and she didn’t respond to any of the dozens of guys complimenting her.

lastly, you tell her to send you a topless/nakie pic. preferably when she’s been drinking. NOW….there are rules. the most important is for her to hide her face. you MUST tell her to leave her face out. she’s more likely to comply when she knows you respect her privacy but DO NOT push it if she refuses. once i know she’s not going to do it, i’ll respond with, “boo. yer no fun.” remember, keep it fun.

you want proof that women are down to send racy pics of themselves. ok…..got to my twitter page, click on who i’m following and make a mental note of MOST of who i’m following. a bunch of spanish speaking women who tweet pics of themselves in various stages of undress. some even post naked pics. i only use twitter to promote the site, i don’t really twitter outside of that (and seeing nakie pics of wimminz) so please don’t be offended if you’re following me and i’m not following you. i’m only interested in whoring myself out and seeing naughty pics of girls. sue me.

when you start getting pics, i’d appreciate a thank you. if you need further proof, google “angie varona”. class dismissed.

the queen of interwebz pic whoring

the queen of interwebz pic whoring

16 Comments on “Scoring Nakie Pics”

Once, after a series of unfortunate events, I found myself in the possession of a nakie pic sent to a friend by some fat girl he met on an online dating site.

Years later, the mere suggestion of a picture on my phone makes me recoil in violent technicolor horror.

(It was an upskirt of an unshaven fattie. Never again like the Holocaust.)

2. tj says:

damn….just damn…I mean really just damn

3. ASF says:

There is a new app that should make things easier…it’s called Snapchat. You can send pictures that will only be on the phone for up to 10 seconds before they are deleted. Not sure if it prevents taking screen shots, however.

4. ChesterPoe says:

Women are quite easy to convince into doing many things. I find myself gaming women without even realizing it. One of the most effective approaches is using your aloofness (preferably if you are naturally aloof, as I am,) to get what you want. Negs are a man’s best friend, and neediness his worst enemy. Convincing most modern women to send at least a shot of their breasts is not all that difficult so long as you have built attraction, then some comfort (in that order). Your suggestion they leave their face out is certainly good advice.

5. […] get to texting. “texting relationships” are great, AND becoming more and more frequent. keep it light and MILDLY sexual. face book status’s are GREAT for moving to text flirting. most girls will give up damn near every detail of their day via FB status updates. FB even has a great IM feature. hell, i posted a FB text with a VERY attractive LA girl on my site. and if you read it, please notice the date, i ran it a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago. she did NOT send me Source: dannyfrom504   […]

6. K-Stan says:

So if I do this Angie there will send me pictures. Got it lol. For some reason I find being deployed helps alootttt with the nudies haha

7. Keanu says:

How is your Spanish Danny? I checked out some of those girls you are following…wow they are just on a whole different level of reality in terms of sending pics of themselves. I wouldn’t even call it ‘slutty,’ persay. just nuts.

Are those girls from the U.S.?