Repost- What I Love about Women

……pretty much everything, but considering how the “asshole” post might have left a bitter taste in some mouth’s i figured i’d drop a happy pill in the kool-aid. it’s been no secret here that i’ve ALWAYS been crazy about the opposite sex. i thought about some of the things about you ladies that make my man-hamster (i wonder if that exists) go crazy. so, here’s my list of the things about you women that drive me crazy (in a good way. lol):

-wearing my saints/LSU stuff- MAJOR points here. girl +15 if she get’s “girly” saints gear. but her in undies and wearing one of my long sleeved saints t’s while reading her book. WINSAUCE!!!

-baby T and boy shorts- that’s it. i’m DONE. i see her in these and i’m literally reduced to a blubbering idiot with the annunciation skills of a stroke victim.

-“pleeeeeeease” followed by the “eyes”- AAAAAAAWWWWWW GAWDAMMIT!!!!!!! and you ladies KNOW the “eyes” i’m talking about. DIRTY POOL. VERY dirty pool. you deploy this and i’m filing it under: “i’ll bring this one up when i wanna ********* and she gives me shit about it.” lol.

-cooks for me-

never experienced this one before so it’s more a “wish list” addition.

-victoria’s secretions- i LOVE going to Vicky’s with the gf. “huh, oh…YEAH….of course we can go, why….why…..why are we still here? LET’S GO.” is typically my reply to being asked if i mind if we “stop in.” and i KNOW you ladies love bringing us in there as much as we love going there.

-BEWBIES- does this REALLY need an explanation. i’ve been asked if i were an ass or breast man and i have to say…..BOTH, are you kidding me. the last gf had GREAT breasts, but no ass….and guess what: i DIDN’T CARE. i’ve dated women with a GREAT ass but small breasts and you know what: her breast size DID NOT register. i think women by and large regard their breasts the way guys regard their penis size and can be VERY self-conscious if they have small breasts. if you fall into this camp, please listen to me carefully. DON’T!!!! your A/B cups are PERFECT. seriously. i adore the whole package, not just a couple of specific parts.

-when she mentions “cookies” in the company of others- you know what i’m talking about here. lol. when she does this we’ll have a little conversation about what type of cookies i/she want and she’ll let me know where the “cookies” will most likely be eaten. aaaaaaaaah. INTIMACY FTW.

-wake up sex move- ok. this needs some explanation. we’re all adults and well aware of a man’s “condition” in the morning. when i wake up she’s usually on her side of the bed not facing me. i’ll usually move toward her and…..well, you know. well women have this little “move” where they arch their ass upward to make it easier for me to…..you know. lol. I LOVE THAT ARCH!!!!!! it’s sooooooo damn sexy. and i’ve NEVER had a gf that didn’t do the “move” or mention it to a female friend that didn’t smirk when i bring it up. GOD BLESS you ladies. seriously. i can tell most of you ladies are smiling as you read this. lol.

sexy emails or texts- oooooooh. this is another one that is just mean. don’t get me wrong…i love it, but i have an INSANELY high libido. for a woman to do this is just…..torture. a sexy text can honestly derail my thought process for 10-15 minutes.

“touchies”- touchies are how a women lightly brushes her hand across any part of your body while doing any menial daily task (usually watching tv). her hand is BARELY touching you and she does it. this will honestly put me to sleep if done on my back or head. SERIOUSLY. if you’re a woman, DO THIS. lol.

long hair- i’ve posted about how most guys don’t pay enough attention to a woman’s hair. BIG MISTAKE. you work great magic by simply brushing/playing with her hair or massaging her scalp. trust me on this one.

overt girliness- slays me. EVERY TIME. i love feminine women, so ladies…..be girl. we like that. lol.
there are probably more, but this is what i was able to come up with after thinking about it while at work today. if any of you guys care to add to it, i’d LOVE to hear about it.

here’s your lenten recipe- https://dannyfrom504.wordpress.com/2012/02/24/bbq-shrimp/

30 Comments on “Repost- What I Love about Women”

1. Sis says:

“Touchies”, that’s a new idea for me, going to have to add it to the list. Loved this post, tweeted!

2. ChesterPoe says:

See, this is exactly why I read your blog and not the other manosphere blogs. We have most of the same thoughts. I could have easily written this blog post myself. Of course with extra emphasis on the overt girliness, long hair, and your explanation section on “bewbies”. Women should stop worrying so much about their breast size; it is the whole package that really matters.

3. RojoC says:

…A woman’s hair…….

4. […] -cooks for me- never experienced this one Source: dannyfrom504   […]

5. MissMarie says:

😀

Arch… *snicker*

6. Stingray says:

You’ve really never had a woman cook for you? Is it because you are such a good cook that they are a bit intimidated or because they don’t cook?

7. darlingdoll says:

Oh my! Beautiful…the arch is gold

8. […] had a post up the other day regarding what he loves about women.  In it, he lists things that women do that drive him crazy (in the good way).  One on the list […]

9. […] The Seven Dwarves Best Represents Your Wife In Bed? A Feminine History Part 1 (One True Wife) Repost: What I Love About Women (Danny From 504) Evoking Submissive Desires vs Justifying Demanding Them (Married Man Sex […]

10. New Bea says:

can you explain be girl a little more…

embrace your natural feminimity. the feminine attracts the masculine. too many women today are so masculiniezed that’s they’re off-putting. a few of the red-pill women here could explain it better.

smoking, swearing, excessive tats, high partner count. these things do not appeal to me.

• surrenderednewbea says:

Ok…just curious…I have been trying to be more feminine, although I wasn’t ever masculine. I am trying to wear makeup and skirts more often etc. I am working on my flirting but I don’t simper well…just hoping you had some ideas:)

lol. just embrace your girly side Angel. us men love that. it brings out our manliness.

what kind of ideas were you hoping for Dear. what are you looking to learn?

11. Just trying to pick a male brain for ideas that might please my husband:) Since my Levi doesn’t speak much:) I get ideas and then try them out to see how he reacts. Btw I laughed cause this morning he was cuddling up behind me and like a reflex…the arch…it wasn’t even consciously. Thanks for the ideas…it all helps.

LOL. it’s a natural reaction Dear. glad i “helped”.

look, i’m not one to pine about “what i need”. the way i say it, if i’m with the right woman it’ll happen. BUT, if she listens to me and pays attention to my behavior, it’ll be clear what i like and don’t like.

hope that helps.