ITLR- Easy Day Game from Day One

some utilize game to get laid. to me, thats pigeon holing the benefits you garner for knowing game. i’m going to share a VERY easy game tactic that i’ve used for YEARS. it RARELY fails to get tingles and smiles.

you’re at the supermarket, the cashier asks you if you found everything you were looking for. look her dead in the eye and dead pan the following- “this has been quite possibly the greatest shopping experience of my adult life. i could die tomorrow, and i will pass into the next world marveling over this experience.” NEVER had a girl not laugh. all you’ve done is stood out and made her bland an boring day slightly more interesting. NEVER underestimate the power of humor on women.

if she asks you how your doing you answer, “SUPER-FANTASTIC. AND THANK YOU FOR ASKING!!!!!” 99% of women have NEVER had a customer reply in said manner. this works on ANY women that greats you: cashiers, waitress’, etc.

if you’re at a restaurant and they ask if you prefer a section i always answer, “cute, single waitress section.” once the waitress come to check if i’m satisfied with my meal i reply, “this is quite possibly the greatest dining experience i’ve ever had my entire adult life.” if you’re sitting at the bar apply the same technique but tell her you’ve had some damn tasty drinks, but what she’s served had to have been made of unicorn tears brewed by elves in a secret location.” again, the key is to stand out. and you WILL stand out.

the beauty in this is you can start doing it NOW. and next time you go to the supermarket, bar or local eatery, the girls WILL remember you. trust me.

17 Comments on “ITLR- Easy Day Game from Day One”

1. Young Hunter says:

Having a sense of humor and actually being social go a long way. Besides more positive encounters with women, you also get better service, have more fun, free drinks, etc.

2. Socialkenny says:

Sounds like something I’d say in a supermarket.

3. […] ITLR- Easy Day Game from Day One […]

4. earl says:

My favorite is going to Target and messing with the cashiers. The girls all have a nametag on but I purposely call them a different name with a smirk on my face. I either get a laugh or “THAT’S NOT MY NAME.” Irregardless they remember who I am the next time I go through the line.

5. SuperCheetah says:

Try asking the register girls if they can tell you who’s on the twenty or five or ten or whatever without looking then tease them for not knowing. Works every time.

If you do this at the dentist everyone thinks you’re an asshole.

7. Chewie says:

I do this all the time at school with other teachers. They go,”Ben, how are you?” and I say, “Doing great!” and throw two thumbs up. They love it. Granted, it’s to my advantage to be chipper at school, but it works better than throwing out the standard “Fine, thanks. You?” The payoff’s come with getting accompanied to movies, out of the way sights in Seoul, and getting invited to teachers trips.

8. deti says:

Game everybody.

9. […] day game tip. My friend, who is opposed to game, is always like this. Everything he says is filled with positive […]