How much you wanna bet she get’s a slap on the wrist.

stumbled upon this and i thought back at the woman boy sexual assault/molestation cases and how the women are STILL portrayed in some form as victims. i’ve often said before, “you can’t rape the willing.” and where the HELL were these teachers when i was a minor. then again i was balls deep in 13-17 yo girls atm. but it still would have been cool. i had a SLAMMING homeroom teacher freshman year of HS. someone slipped some X in her coffee and well, while i didn’t see i heard she got touchy feely and ended up going home.

i digress.

i really do feel badly for this kids family though. dad had to be crushed to find out his son’s gay. all i know is if a an attractive woman offered to blow me when i was 12, for some reason i’d have instinctively known it was a GOOD thing that i needed to go with.

oh…..my POF profile. enjoy-

22 Comments on “How much you wanna bet she get’s a slap on the wrist.”

Danny! NEVER go ATM.

Profile looks pretty good. I lawled at ‘humanist’.

2. senior beta says:

Guns, Danny. The profile needed most of your guns. Then the chicks would have blown up your computer.

3. Retrenched says:

“Looking for a relationship”

LOL

well i couldn’t put, looking for a quick fuck. i had to make a realistic profile.

On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 11:06 PM, dannyfrom504

• Retrenched says:

Well a quick fuck is kinda like a relationship, just a (very) short term one.

• Allie says:

How do you know if someone is actually looking for one then or is just in it for quick bang?

Or is that the point of a girl not putting out/ladder theory and all that jazz?

Allie- That there is the question of the ages.

I wasn’t there for a bang. I was there to prove a point. I didn’t respond to any messages I received.

I think the best advice is to judge one based on their actions not words. Does he/she ACT interested? Do they act in manner that says I care?

At least that’s how I take it. If a girl flakes or doesn’t respond to me- I’m gone.

• Allie says:

Good to know. Thanks!

4. […] How much you wanna bet she get’s a slap on the wrist. […]

5. Spacetraveller says:

Danny,

This is a moot point, I know, but supposing your POF profile were indeed serious, perhaps putting ‘me and my girl Josie’ on one of your pics might be a turn-off for a serious-minded woman?
    As you know, the ‘preselection’ thing for most of the women out there is a real phenomenon. But a good woman who genuinely wants a man for a relationship would NOT want a man who already seems to have his ‘girl’.
    Such a woman would ask herself, ‘Well, who’s Josie?’ Some might hopefully assume she is your sister or cousin and actually ask you later, but most would assume you are playing around?

Like I said, it’s a moot point considering what you report as the outcome of your little experiment.
    These points I make are purely for the hypotethical situation where a worthy woman is encountered.

Just a thought…

Um…

Hey, on the other hand, just the mere fact that there is a question mark over the identity of ‘Josie’ might be the perfect icebreaker you need…!
    Are you cleverer than I give you credit for? (Rhetorical question!)
    😛

Tell us, did you get any replies where the first line was ‘Who is Josie?’
    You sly wolf 😀

when the profile says single. it means single. any woman that’s enough of a stick in the mud to speculate who Josie is (haven’t seen or talked to her in years btw. she was just a friend. i was staying at her place while i took leave in naples, we drove up to rome) is not a woman i’d want to be paired up with anyhow.

and no. it was “intesting profile. we seem to have similar interests.” along those lines.

On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 4:48 AM, dannyfrom504

• Spacetraveller says:

Ah, but Danny…

‘Single’ can be a very loose term…

‘Single’ just means ‘not married’. ‘Single’ could also (at least technically speaking) mean co-habiting, has a girlfriend (or two) on the side…
        ‘Single’ today is a fuzzy term.
        So a woman with a legitimate question as to the status of ‘Josie’ is not necessarily a stick in the mud!

Actually, come to think of it, Danny, if a woman got with you based on this profile and NEVER got curious as to who Josie might be, I would have thought you ought to be worried about her. (But only if you were interested in marrying her…which I gather you are not and will never be. Got that.).

So again, moot point.

The point I am trying to make (for the marriage-minded young lads here) is that a certain lack of curiosity from a woman is not necessarily a good thing.

‘Josie’ represents an important mystery to any woman who reads that profile.

I would postulate that any woman who does not get curious about Josie is not looking for marriage or a LTR.

There may not be many marriage-minded women on POF, from what you say, Danny. I get that.
        Unfortunately, the mere presence of ‘Josie’ on this profile eliminates the one or two that exist simply because they have made a fatal assumption which does not even allow them to probe further and contact you.
        They have automatically discarded you as ‘not for me’ purely on the grounds of ‘Josie’ perhaps?

Alright, I stop now. My hamster is tired from all that spinning. 🙂

6. Spacetraveller says:

Yes Danny, you beat me to it, lol.

I realise I am playing ‘Devil’s Advocate’ here, yes.

But sometimes I hope it is useful to have the view from ‘the other side’ no matter how outrageous it may seem to you.
    I am in a position to present that view. That’s why I do it.

Not to say I don’t get what YOU say too. I do.

lol. you know i love Angel. i do.

but right now you are doing something that INFURIATES men to the point we clam up. i know what you meant, but i clearly, logically, and reasonably expressed my view. yet you STILL persisted in the interest of me “seeing it from the other side.”

i’m 39 years old and have made pretty good life choices. but when a man make’s a point, leave it at that. lol. remember, i didn’t start the profile wanting to meet anyone in the first place so what women may have THOUGHT is indeed moot. besides, the picture provides (as you pointed out) validation and preselection.

i’m in the presence of an attractive woman. nothing more, nothing less. the hamster will take that however it wants.

7. Norm says:

Let us know how your profile is doing. I read your blog, but followed here from Dalrock. You probably will be getting lots of 30 something babie rabie types. I remember when I was 30, this 34 year old woman, very attractive, single, said you seem like a nice guy, etc, was interested in marriage. (she possibly ran out of jerks) A few years earlier I would have jumped at the chance, but I was going with a beautiful 16 y.o. red head. :).

8. anon says:

Danny, I’d be really interested in the list of recipes you mentioned in one of your other blogs, but couldn’t find it.