More GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURL Power!!!!!

i heard this song and el-oh-el’d. the entitlement is strong with these 2. but one part of the song tells me what’s up these two’s asses.

they got dumped and or cheated on. and the song might suggest it was by an older guy. emphasis mine-

I got this feeling on the summer day when you were gone. and where was he?
I crashed my car into the bridge. I watched, I let it burn. srslee?
I threw your shit into a bag and pushed it down the stairs. i didn’t want that shit anyway
I crashed my car into the bridge. i know, obviously you must be proud of yourself, wonder why i’m gone?

I don’t care, I love it. I don’t care. if you don’t care about your car burning, yer a fucking psycho

I got this feeling on the summer day when you were gone.
I crashed my car into the bridge. I watched, I let it burn.
I threw your shit into a bag and pushed it down the stairs.
I crashed my car into the bridge.

I don’t care, I love it. I don’t care.

here’s where it gets good

You’re on a different road, I’m in the milky way ok hamster. lull
You want me down on earth, but I am up in space whatever. i got the +1. lates
You’re so damn hard to please, we gotta kill this switch whatever helps you sleep at night. i’m gone- remember
You’re from the 70’s, but I’m a 90’s bitch i know. and you were easy. on to the next one

I love it!
I love it! smh

rinse repeat

I got this feeling on the summer day when you were gone.
I crashed my car into the bridge. I watched, I let it burn.
I threw your shit into a bag and pushed it down the stairs.
I crashed my car into the bridge.

I don’t care, I love it.
I don’t care, I love it, I love it.
I don’t care, I love it. I don’t care.

You’re on a different road, I’m in the milky way
You want me down on earth, but I am up in space
You’re so damn hard to please, we gotta kill this switch
You’re from the 70’s, but I’m a 90’s bitch

I don’t care, I love it.
I don’t care, I love it, I love it.
I don’t care, I love it.
I don’t care, I love it, I love it.
I don’t care.
I love it.

notice the words, and look at the girls. so. both are pretty, VERY over-entitled, and celebrating while he’s gone by throwing out his shit and laughing as she watches her car burn. ok, i know it’s just song lyrics. but look at them at face value. i’m still think the 70’s-90’s comment is suggesting an obvious age difference. how do i know- i deal with girls like this ALL.THE.TIME. take a gander.

28 Comments on “More GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURL Power!!!!!”

I still want to see your rip apart some Lana Del Rey.

2. […] More GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURL Power!!!!! […]

3. Ton says:

It’s cute when chicks think they have girl power and can do things

4. earl says:

Girl power: Proud of uncontrolled pyschotic emotions.

They used to put those type of people in mental institutions.

5. zorroprimo says:

I could be wrong, but I think that song was frisk-fucked by none other than His Lordship, Emperor Bill Burr on one of his Monday morning podcasts. I remember him talking about how some stupid gash made up a song about destroying a guy’s car and cheering about it. Sounds about right.

6. ARoss says:

Those two don’t deserve foreplay.

7. ARoss says:

Though on a serious note this picture sums up the song quite well. http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/275/979/34b.jpg

8. ARoss says:

Also the short haired one has penis envy. As she sort of has the Christopher Robin look.

9. ARoss says:

Well I just did some research and it seems they are from Sweden, So it looks like feminism isn’t just confined to North America.

10. Chewie says:

Reblogged at http://musingsofrandomplebeian.blogspot.kr/2013/04/reblog-dannyfrom504s-more.html and added a few comments to it.

Apparently this song was featured in an episode of Girls and the line “I’m a 90s bitch” has become a meme. It’s a shame that my generation’s embracing this.

11. Pirran says:

It gets better and better. Apparently the lyrics weren’t written by these two strongempoweredwimmin, but by a 19 year old Brit named Charlotte Aitchison (aka Charli XCX – you go grrl).

This exemplar of femininity signed her record deal wearing a t-shirt emblazoned with the phrase “I Am A Cunt” (awwssum rebellion, like) and began her career at 16 recording her debut album funded by (can you guess?) HER PARENTS. She states that she wanted the “XCX” part of her moniker to stand for “Xrated Cunt Xrated”

Daddy’s little girl is all grown up……awwwww……….

You couldn’t have predicted any of this, right Danny?