ITLR- Posting Openly and Closing Secretly

if you’ve been paying attention, i post field reports, attraction techniques, recipes, and assorted dreck that might be bothering me that day. but……i don’t post about closes i make. there’s a reason for that.

remember, i post openly, and i use the blog to chat up women. it would be pretty stupid to post a close about a woman that READS the site. i don’t think my close ratio is relevant. i think my ability to generate tingles is far more important.

but i get it. some of you NEED to know how much action i get.

let’s put it like this: if i open 10 women, i MIGHT only sleep with one. MIGHT. game is totally a numbers game. even Roosh posted on how game relies on numbers. but, TBH, i’m not in this to get laid. i have too much fun playing with women to care about whether or not i’ll close. that’s the beauty of male aging. my libido isn’t any less than it was, but i’m more in control of it now. and i’m FAR more selective of my partners. i WILL.NOT put too much effort into closing. tbh nowadays, you don’t need to.

don’t expect “close posts” here. i don’t feel the need to share that info with you. it’s nunyah. but i assure you- i don’t close as much as you might think. and i don’t care. getting laid isn’t that important to me anymore. but, i do close; i just don’t feel the need to brag. so chill the fuck out and enjoy the misadventures of my crazy ass. lol. we’re supposed to be having fun right.

besides, i’d much rather talk to you guys about the shit i’ve pulled off that has been successful in the field. and i’m NEVER short on that type of material.

lulzrcoaster

lulzrcoaster

37 Comments on “ITLR- Posting Openly and Closing Secretly”

1. zorroprimo says:

I’m 52 and a longtime admirer of this blog. The grammar, spelling and punctuation here are total shit, but the aggregate of wisdom is so protein-laden, it makes, by contrast, the preponderance of other manosphere blogs look like your basic daytime TV hen-fest of yap yap yap yap yap yap yap morsel of intelligence yap yap yap yap yap….

KUTGW!

2. ARoss says:

So game is sort of like spice is to food? it doesn’t always have to be used but it adds a nice touch? (I’m still pretty new to this.)

3. Ton says:

While not a gentleman, I do be live in don’t kiss and tell

yes. it’s simply a tool in your arsenal of awesomeness. i appreciate your reading. feel free to ask any questions you may have.

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 10:31 PM, dannyfrom504

• zorroprimo says:

There is a strong element of strategy to that policy (don’t kiss and tell). Beyond the mere social grace of it, women talk to each other in wildly greater numbers and with much more frequency than men. If the CIA were all female, the US would know everything. When a guy kisses and tells, he will, in time, get busted (like Roosh did recently). And then he’ll either have to relocate or end up doing a lot less kissing.

4. Mik says:

You’ve got a gem of a blog here. Perhaps the one blog that i can relate to the most. Keep em coming.

Best Wishes,

Irfan.

5. Ace Haley says:

I can respect that, not that my respect is the holy grail of everything but yea. This reminds me of a post I read on DJ Bible where a guy said of the 37 girls he had approached, he kissed 6 but he only ‘closed’ with 1.

Things like this make it hard to take ‘game’ seriously since most of the guys who are into it don’t get laid much more than men who don’t. The rules still stand strong: money, power and/or fame. The men who have those will get more cherry pie than everyone else. Imitation can only take a man so far.

I hope I didn’t get off-topic there.

no. and i readily admit that what you stated is why i don’t put too much effort into it. but i enjoy teasing, negging, flirting, and making woman blush and tingle. it gives you a confidence that cannot be faked, and woman can spot a mile away. they are receptive to it, respond to it, and will make things easier on you when you make a move.

because she WANTS you to make a move. she WANTS you to be bold and take the lead. she’ll happily follow.

• Ton says:

Yep I flirt all the time because I enjoy chatting up pretty girls, even when I have no intentions of closing.

6. High Hard One says:

Not interested in your close ratio. Interested in the technique to get them tho

Bill Burr and Patrice O’neal are peerless.

BTW, what is 504?

7. ARoss says:

The one thing I will say though is since being introduced to the sphere. I’ve had 2 songs constantly in my head: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIkWJZf33UY and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_qMagfZtv8

8. earl says:

I think that’s why many reformed betas give up pretty quickly because they don’t see results or they could go through a lot of women with nothing to show for it. 1/10 as a might is a pretty realistic standard. It doesn’t mean you can’t learn something about yourself from the other 9.

I look at it as a process…where my success is just taking an action. Failure is when I don’t say anything to her.

9. Socialkenny says:

Hey Dan, another ironic correlation with you and I; I’ve never yet post a close/lay report- ever!

I leave it up to guys to use their heads to see what happened. Never have I written a close post! I might soon though write a Krauser-esque post :”I banged my first Peruvian”.

I don’t have a problem with posting or ppl posting close/lay reports. I don’t see it as bragging. I just don’t do it.

‘Cause there’s nothing to lose
    And there’s nothing to prove
    When I’m dancing with myself.

Oh-oh a-oh

11. Ton says:

I ran a lot of chores today and flirted with every girl I encountered. Not only did I have fun, but they did too.

I was up at 0330 to be in the gym by 0415. I was flirting with a Ton “9” by 0500. Got her to laugh, fake punch my arm, give me her name and a vague promise she’d she me tomorrow.

I got cleaned up, dropped the top down on my Terminator, cranked up Texas Hippie Collation, put on my shades and Stetson to thunder on down to post. The chick on gate guard was an 8/9, all dressed up in the latest combat fashion. She lit up like it was Christmas when I called her darling.

Meet up with my old platoon for breakfast. The old gal serving breakfast called me honey child and the devil with a smile on her face. The guys I had breakfast with made a lot out of me hitting on chicks with a blow-up sheep under my arm our last trip down range.

Next stop was the gas station. Got a young girl at the gas station to smile shyly with me, her mom mouthed thank you, and an old gal to talk about mustangs with me for a minute or two

Then it was off to the court house. The gals remembered me, and teased me right. I accused one of trying to hold my hand, told her my mamma had warned me about women like her and she had to buy me dinner 1st. One gal warned two young girls about me. All were to large or old for me, but they damn sure had fun.

Next was the victory dealership where the girl there remembered my name and smiled real big at being called darling. She’s a 5 but a real nice girl.

The girl in HR sounded genuine when she said my calls made her day. Walked my dog. All the stay at home moms, grandma’s and kids were happy to see me ( the dog) and it took 30 minutes to cover 1.5 miles

Now I am back at the house. Drinking some bourbon, lounging on the sofa with my dog waiting for my girl to get off work.

point is, friendly, out going etc makes everyone’s day and life, a little better and don’t cost a damn thing but time

indeed. and it’s VERY easy to do.

• Ton says:

The other things is, guys don’t worry about the fallout. Unless you grab some random chicks boob or somesuch, you are not going to be hit with a sexual harassment charge. I’ve never experienced a nuclear rejection ( expect the divorce) and let me tell you, I’m one ugly troll looking mother trucker. I’m over 40 and look it. My new car is 10 years old. I am a towering 5’7″. Scared up face to go with my bald head, mutton chops, and power lifter gut. I was dressed in work boots, Wrangler’s, a loud ass Hawaiian shirt with a ratty Stetson. I got no class, no style, no smooth moves, no education to speak of or any of the shit guys think they need

• TempestTcup says:

My husband rocks the work boots & loud ass Hawaiian shirt combo – that look is Hot! 🙂