To the Aggregator’s

finally had a chance to talk with vivalamanosphere the other night and welcomed him to the community. you see, i sit in a odd place in the sphere. there’s a lot you reader’s don’t know about the inner workings of the sphere. there’s a certain amount of mutual respect us bloggers maintain for each other. but i’m in an odd place.

the blogs you see on my blogroll, i talk to IRL. i have NO CLUE how i got to be that person, but i did. and i’ve sworn to never reveal the ID’s of the bloggers, and it’s something i take seriously. so i had to give VLM a little backstory to the manosphere. and he was very appreciative.

i told him that the aggregator’s do a thankless job. they promote the blogs and very few of them blog. DD used to but then went full on aggregator. so this short post will be a salute to the blogs that promote the scene. God bless you boys. We appreciate your work.

Delusion Damage the grand-daddy of them all.

Viva La Manosphere Jack’s banging on all 4 cylinders. props.

Hawaiian Libertarian one of the heavy hitters on the scene.

Articles for Men another new site, good stuff.

Captain Capitalism he no link me, but he’s still a good egg.

Free Northerner he blogs, but posts weekly “best of’s”

if you run an aggregator site and you are not listed here, please let me know and i’ll add you to my new aggregator blog roll. i’m asking all you other bloggers (especially if these guys are linking you), to support/link these guys; they’re doing us a great service.

14 Comments on “To the Aggregator’s”

1. ‘I’ve sword to never reveal the ID’s of the bloggers’. Hence why you’re the only one who know who I am and can get in touch with me outside of the Manosphere. Somehow, you seem trustworthy.

2. JustYX says:

I’ve been using DelusionDamage for years as my gateway to what’s going on. I used to read his old blog (and I bought his book), an interesting guy. Catpain Capitalism’s sidebar also leads to interesting articles. Viva’s new site (to me anyway) looks very nicely laid out, I will be visiting frequently.

It’s great to see so many more gateway sites into the manosphere. You may go to one of them for one issue, but lose hours looking into others that you never previously considered.

3. nshsgirl says:

I know Captain Capitalism personally and yes, he’s a good egg. Enjoy the Decline is definitely a book worth reading. It’ll change how you look at everything. Or at least it did for me.

i spoke to him in email land once. he told me why he couldn’t link me, so it’s cool.

nshs???? naval school of health sciences?

and thanks for stopping by.

• nshsgirl says:

Haha! No, I’m not quite that brilliant, but thanks for the compliment! Newton South High School (Newton, MA), where I’m originally from. You oughta come up and visit me and the Captain sometime if you’re ever up in MN.

i’d love to, my boy is married to a MN girl. love her accent. are you by chance a voice on Capt’s podcast? lol.

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 10:55 PM, dannyfrom504

4. Jack Lane says:

Thanks for the linkage, the support and the interest you’ve shown in me and vivalamanosphere, Danny. I feel like your kid brother and you’re showing me the world, lol

kiss the gf for me. i dare you to use what i post on her. i bet she lights up. lol. and dude, you came out of left field guns blazing. i can assure you, the other blogger know exactly who you are and appreciate your site. like i said, if you questions….simply email them.

welcome to the community.

5. nshsgirl says:

Yes, I am a voice on the Captain’s podcast. We’ve done 2 together so far, hoping to do some more this summer. You got an open invitation to come up here anytime. Summers are fun in MN.

lol. i was listening to the podcast. tell Cap i finally broke down and ordered the decline. lol.

and thanks for the invite. kiss the big lug for me and tell him i luff ‘im. lol.