Keep On Truckin’

there’s a lot of advice being hashed around about attracting and “gaming” women. i’ve said before that i’ve been fortunate enough to have dated/banged/fwb’d/known quite a few VERY attractive women. this is relative only in so far as that these women are very used to guys screwing up when they approach. game is truly based on numbers. statistically, the more approaches, the greater your possibility to success. i don’t think ANYONE would argue this logic.

well, sometimes you can learn A LOT by watching other guys fail. it’s painful, it really is. so i’m going to present you with some cues that you are not generating tingle and need to punch out.

she grins and maintains eye contact– THIS. this is the number one cue that she’s not feeling you. a woman that’s into the interaction averts her gaze and can’t help but show some teeth when she smiles. the averting her gaze is submission- plain and simple. when she turns her head she’ll also expose her neck. another key sign of attraction. if she’s just looking at you and smiling, she’s being polite. MOST women will not come right out and tell you to leave her alone. usually, she’ll make an excuse to end the interaction.

her responses are curt and closed– usually an indication you’ve overstayed your welcome and she’s slightly annoyed. this is phase 2. walk away buddy.

arms crossed– universal sign of “closing yourself off”. she should be preening, touching her face or hair, or you. lol.

all out quiet walk away– i think this is pretty obvious. lol.

pepper spray– it really only stinigs for the first 8-9 seconds. thats why i use choloroform, who the hell is she to ruin the surprise party for her vagina. party pooper.

i think the best response i ever had to explain how a woman feels when a guy keeps chomping at the bit comes from a VERY gay male friend back in NO. i’d seen a dude react to my friends “swishyness” (his term. and it’s FABULOUS!!! LOVE IT) with some discomfort. when i told him i never understood how/why guys were so uncomfortable with gay dudes. he told me- “i think personally it’s because men get a taste of how it feels to be objectified sexually by someone they aren’t attracted to. and that can be pretty unnerving.”

dude is DEF on to something. even at 16 i understood what he was getting at. it is a man’s job (typically) to make the first move. women know this, but many guys approach poorly: be it lack of game, being nervous, whatever. and the woman may not be feeling it, but dude is clueless and eventually, girl bails. but a woman attracted to you will give off IOI’s. if she doesn’t, YOU need to be able to decode her body language. most of the times the clues are subtle, and the guy can be so nervous that he just doesn’t pick up on the cues. next time you see dude approach, watch intently

and in other news on planet Danny. today i finsihed my last ever physical fitness test of my career. the official results:

39 years old. 64″, 134 lbs. i did- 87 sit ups, 76 push-ups, and ran 1.5 miles in 11:39 seconds. and i’m POOPED. lol. getting old’s a BITCH.

also, stop by Cappy Cap’s and listen to the latest podcast. then play the following drinking game- take a pull everytime Aaron clears his throat. you’re sure to be lit within 10 minutes. this one’s great because Aaron is PISSED. his rants are fucking hilarious. love you cookie.

[edit- Paw Paw’s in the hospital. his BP dropped big time. but mom said he’s in good spirits.]

53 Comments on “Keep On Truckin’”

“i think persoanlly it’s because men get a taste of how it feels to be objectified sexually by someone they aren’t attracted to. and that can be pretty unnerving.”

Solid gold.

Five bucks says you won’t be able to get off the toilet without a handrail by tomorrow night.

been popping flexeril like M&M’s. the great thing about being a corpseman is i can mosey over to the ER and ask the Dr. to put me in a script of whatever i need. as long as it ain’t narcotic or antibiotic, they don’t care.

• Matt says:

I learned a really strong lesson about taking flexeril – the stuff makes me mean, irritable and really short tempered the next day. I’ll only take it if I can be a total hermit for at least the next 36 hours. I’m glad it works for you.

• Mik says:

We use charcoal pills this side of the world. The Navy issues the same thing?

2. darlingdoll says:

Your posts crack me up 🙂

and what exactly made you smile?

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 8:59 PM, dannyfrom504

• darlingdoll says:

“pepper spray. it really only stinigs for the first 8-9 seconds. thats why i use choloroform, who the hell is she to ruin the surprise party for her vagina. party pooper” ~ I read that and toward the end of the post it was like my brain realized what I just read 🙂 I had to go back because I was like no way he just said that, lol

lol. welcome to the danny show. besides, surprise party= balloons. who doesn’t like balloons?

who got tingles? *wink*

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 9:03 PM, dannyfrom504

3. Perseus says:

Been reading your blog and some others in the manosphere for a little while now. Really enjoy your stuff as it is practical knowledge I can actually apply.

I did have a question though. I cannot for the life of me get over approach anxiety and the very initial part of the conversation. I always get too into my own head and talk myself out of a potential interaction. I don’t know if you can relate to that as I feel like I read an article by you commenting on how you’ve never really felt approach anxiety (could be mistaken on that though). Any advice would be greatly appreciated. And honestly something a little more substantive than, “just do it” would be great. Even if it is just general tips, articles you have written, or other articles in the sphere.

I think I have digested the red pill. I want to actually start applying it. Thanks for the help mate.

The methods I suggest work best with guys that have gotten comfortable with flirty banter. Once you become at ease with everyday banter, approaching becomes easier.

If you’ve been reading the site long enough you know what I’m talking about. Cashiers, waitress’, women that HAVE to talk to you.

• Perseus says:

Ya I know exactly what you are talking about. I feel comfortable bantering back in forth in those scenarios. I think I just get too nervous when I say welp this is actually for real and that dicks me up.

Thanks a lot for actually replying to me. Very much appreciated.

• Vicomte says:

Catch and Release Game.

It’s all for sport.

Nothing to lose and nothing to prove.

• Matt says:

If, and it’s a really big if, you can find a good wingman to help provide (*cough*) moral support, you’re way ahead. Plus, having a straight man for your jokes doesn’t hurt either.

I’m betting Danny would make a great straight man…

• Mik says:

“Your issue is a simple lack of experience. Run game on everyday women you encounter. Flirt with ALL women, especially one that HAVE to talk to you. Don’t worry about number closing. Just get used to flirting.”

THIS. Probably the best method to overcome AA. Even if you come out as an absolute massive ball of awkward, just keep truckin’. You’ll get the hang of it. Observe more, read more so you’ll have plenty of shit to talk about.

Perse, it’s never ‘for real’.

That’s why they call it a game.

5. ARoss says:

Big ups for #5 if you approach wearing a boxing gloves a tutu and clown make up.

6. ARoss says:

pair of *

7. Mik says:

Just a little something id like to add. Very much in tune with Danny’s advice. Read up on Body Language. And dont just read, properly learn and apply. Its fascinating and you’ll be surprised at how much it’ll up your game and social interactions.

Probably the best book on Body Language: “The Definitive Book of Body Language by Allan and Barbara Pease”.

Best Wishes,

Irfan.

P.S. Check your email Danny.

8. Sending well wishes for the old man. Paw Paw, I mean.

😉

9. Ton says:

Yea Danny, praying for you and yours.

Pepper spray… ladies get a gun. I use to teach a rape prevention class. I started each one by finding a lady with mace/ pepper spray and spraying myself in the face with it. I would then teach the rest of the class. If it’s ineffective on a calm, sober man imagine what a shit job it will do on someone fucked up on drugs, or in a rage.

or someone who just wants to “put it in”.

honestly, i’m amazed at the shit i get away with saying on this blog. SOMEONE stop me. lulz.

On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 7:55 AM, dannyfrom504

• Ton says:

Oh I believe it Danny, because I live it. This morning I called a girl lesbian and she laughed with me.

I was at a funeral 3 days back. I gamed every chick in the joint, from 4 years old to 80+. I made fun of guys for being soccer players and wearing skinny jeans. Men bought me drinks, 2 girls gave me their number, I asked the 80 year old to marry me, then to live in sin with me when she refused my proposal. I settled for cooking lessons with her and her 23 year old granddaughter… can’t count the thank you texts I’ve gotten. People want to be gamed, teased, etc and it brings folks happiness in an unhappy world. Same for stepping up and taking the lead, doing the hard things. Do it right, as in infrequently with a strong and gentle manner and people will love you for it.

I reckon if the young brothers learn one thing, they should learn when you do things right, with the attitude of not being to overtly self seeking, enjoying yourself and life, you make everyone’s days a little better. That includes the women who are not sexually interested in you.

precisely. Privateman calls it charisma for a reason.

game everyone.

working on a post about the difference in opinion of game from a 20 year old 9 and a 33 year old 8. it’s night and day.

On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 8:43 AM, dannyfrom504

10. earl says:

Another indicator is which way her feet are pointing.

At you is good…any other direction…not so muich.

11. Athor Pel says:

I get attention from chicks I’m not attracted to all the time. Lots of these women flirt with me. It doesn’t bother me, but it can annoy me in certain circumstances, like stalker chicks. Gotta be on the watch for the stalker chicks. They can be a bit insistent in their attentions. You can’t give them any kind of reciprocity if you want them to go away.

What I think makes getting similar attention from other guys is that they are just as strong as you are and might be willing to get violent in order to get what they want. That’s what is unnerving. Then there is the whole sodomy being a mortal sin part, which is just damn creepy all on it’s own.

12. Athor Pel says:

“Vicomte April 26, 2013 at 00:04

Catch and Release Game.
    It’s all for sport.
    Nothing to lose and nothing to prove.”

I want to second this.

As an experiment, tell yourself at the beginning you have no intentions of doing anything with the woman outside of that one conversation. This takes the pressure off. Then let it rip.

Any mistakes you make will quickly be steamrolled over because ‘you just don’t care’. It’s the attitude and not the content of what you say. With the right attitude you can say just about anything you want. Not even kidding.

It then becomes ‘mess with her head day’ or ‘destroy her expectations day’ or whatever kind of day you want to impose on her sense of reality. Because that’s what you’re doing, imposing your view of reality on her’s. Your frame, not her frame.

One thing I learned when I was married, the average woman has a very weak will compared to the average guy. The thing I’ve learned since is that women like being led by a dominant man. Your will is naturally stronger than hers, let it roll, do not rein it in. Deferring to her in just about any way is a tingle killer.

We’ve been told all our lives to be nice, defer to people that probably don’t deserve being deferred to, told to rein in our natural personalities in order to make some people more comfortable. F%*& that. Do all those things you want to do right up to that edge that gets you thrown in jail or fired from your job. From this point of view the normally crippling advice of ‘be yourself’ becomes powerful medicine indeed.

precisely.

that’s the point. that’s why i advocate chatting up cashiers and waitress’ and women you AREN’T interested in.

DAMMIT!!!!!!!! you guys are FINALLY catching on. lol.

On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 9:16 AM, dannyfrom504

13. Ton says:

Ps, I have a friend who happens to be a homo. He lives a few doors down. We have Great Danes, growing up on a farm and shooting in common. I don’t much care about who he sleeps with, but I enjoy his company because he acts like a man when it’s me and him. I cannot tolerate the queers/ drama show he hangs out with. They’re every bad queer stero type out there while my friend is not (unless he’s around other homos). That’s why men don’t like homo’ s. It got shit to do with much past their behavior is annoying as fuck.

one of my good friends out here is gay. quite femenine at his waiter job, but at fedex he’s more boyish (from what he says). i personally don’t care how they act; i’ve never had a gay dude come on to me directly. but have had afew trya nd start talking to me back in san diego.

i did precisely what i mentioned in the post. i just made an excuse to end the conversation. lol. can’t say i blame them since i am quite adorable.

On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 9:24 AM, dannyfrom504

• Andrew Medina says:

I can’t stand queens either. It’s not because they’re gay, it’s because queens annoy the fuck out of me. They’re everything annoying about women, cranked to 11.

Dudes like your neighbor (whom reminds me of a friend of mine) are great company. It’s nice to know dudes with taste, and who can pull women, regardless of orientation.

14. Richard Cranium says:

As weak as my game is this is something I figured out a long time ago. She will give you clear signs as to her interest and if she’s giving you the Heisman just cut your losses and move on. Plenty of others out there.

15. nshsgirl says:

Haha Danny, you should see Cappy Cap in real life when he gets going. And he’s actually calmer than he used to be. Sharp economist he is. Also a hell of a dancer. Lol

16. JustYX says:

“thats why i use choloroform”

I hear that the weather’s warm in hell right now, which is lucky for you ‘cos that’s where you’re off to for that one

(congrats, I LOL’d bigtime)

17. Al Terego says:

Just my .02 worth, as a guy on the “senior tour.” My vernacular is a bit different from the current manosphere “game bloggers,” but the ultimate truths seem the same. Be chatty with as many females as possible (easy to do down here in the South, where everyone is so damned polite). Always be “qualifying.” Always say and/or do something memorable. You’re gonna crash and burn sometimes… but, hey… you’re not a kamikaze. You will rise to fly again. You’re only out of the games you choose not to play. Every chick is a roll of the dice… and the more times you roll, the better you’ll get at knowing which way they’re going to come up. Luck, as they say, is where preparation meets opportunity.