The One Tool You Need….

another GREAT commercial.

BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

uh, no. if she complains of hair, i’d complain of lard ass, saggy bewbs, bad outfit, ANY body fat, etc. you get the picture. i have yet to meet a woman that dropped a dude for body hair. i LOVE this commercial.

as a man that’s been with some VERY stunning women (i’ve posted pics), i’ve NEVER had one complain about my body hair, and YES, i do even have hair on my back. oh-em-gee. do i trim…..of course (especially/mostly around my shank). AND, i have skinny, pale little fucking chicken legs. lol. this is typical MSM sheeple programming. i get it, they want to sell a product, but guys….DO NOT think a woman is going to pass on you for body hair. and if she does, she’s shit anyway. if ANY woman gives you shit about a body issue, throw it right back at her. trust me, SHE’S more sensitive to body issues than you are.

if you’re grooming according to HER standards and not your own. FAIL.

fail

if you actually bought into this bullshit. you’re super omega zoom dweebie douche. at best. best.

59 Comments on “The One Tool You Need….”

1. JustYX says:

I prefer my back, sack and crack au naturelle thanks.
    Ladeez bitz? Not so much

for me, i like it when a woman looks like she dragged a london broil over the barber’s floor. i keed i keed.

but i do NOT like it bald; looks like a dead bird. some hair please. the jon benette ramsey is NOT cool. it’s also called the wood floor/

my personal favorite, the triangle and the hitler mustache.

some guys like the landing strip, but i see that and i see high maintenance attention whore. PROBABLY a little crazy.

the triangle is feminine, sexy, and laid back. a classic.

One would like to take this opportunity to mention the hygienic benefits of shaving the crack. (Never crush, then you just end up with powder which is unsmokeable).

La dingleberrie est la raison de la guerre outrance. Elle est tres mal pour la fragrance de le derriere. C’est vrai.

3. ARoss says:

They gotta earn the right for me to shave for them.

4. Seraph says:

Hello, All,

Danny, just sent you an email, telling you how much I love the site among other things.

Yeah, I saw this commercial just recently, and thought to myself, what a complete and utter load of marketing.

I love your response as well, throwing those ridiculous standards back at them. It’s like my defense of wanting a woman to have her pits and legs.

If she thinks I should love her the way she is naturally, well, then, great! Love and desire me baby as I give up haircuts, shaving my face, trimming my eyebrows, my ear hair, my nose hair, etc. Watch how quickly Au Natural becomes repugnant. Heh.

Seraph

thanks for reading. i read some of the email, i’ll get to the rest tomorrow. i’m too tired to read it all now. lol.

5. I can’t say I ever disliked a man because of his hair. Lack of … or too much. Whatever. Hair isn’t even considered. However, marketing stuff like this plays on men and women unsure of themselves and wanting perfection, all the time.

6. Mik says:

Overrated chick. No hips or ass and a really weird body shape. Her boobs and alright face save her. Though some may argue her boobs are too flappy.

7. Ashley says:

I’ve never really complained about hair. I don’t care for a full beard though. I know they think it looks manly and all that but I just think it makes them look unkempt. We all have our preferences, but I wouldn’t dump or dis a guy because his hair wasn’t perfectly appealing to me.

Now downstairs, I understand men asking ladies to keep it clean, and I think if they are going to to that they should offer the same consideration. No one likes to get hairs in their mouth, unless that’s their thing or something.

8. aneroidocean says:

What do women want? Usually like 20-25% of what they SAY they want.

Yes, I’m being generous. I’m just that kind of guy.

9. redpillwifey says:

I loves my hairy man. F that commercial.

10. See, this is right up my alley. I swear, a man shaving or waxing bodyhair is godd*mn blashphemy, pardon my french. I usually say that when it gets to the stage where you can do a herringbone braid down his back, then yes, ill support waxing. But if just some – leave it. And never, ever, ever, EVER remove from armpits, chest, tummy, whereever. Please. It’s so, so nice…

11. earl says:

Ron Swanson:

“Body Grooming: Only women shave below the neck.”

12. Gwen says:

I always wonder about women who require their men to shave off all their body hair. Granted, I am older (chest hair was very fashionable for my generation), but I do love me those male secondary sexual characteristics. Unfortunately, my husband insisted on shaving off his mustache a few years ago and refuses to keep a beard more than a few months. He looks SO GOOD with a beard, but he says it itches too much. Sad me. 😦

13. MissMarie says:

Ain’t nobody got time for that!

And besides, when the Burt Reynolds gorilla chest starts looking sexy, that’s how you know you’re a full-grown woman πŸ˜‰ Why would you want to deny the world the gift of your man-hair???

14. Ton says:

This thread is hilarious! Cannot count the number of times men say women won’t/ don’t like my beard, while the women here and personal experience says otherwise. I wear mutton chops. My girl thinks there great since I have a beard but no hair around my mouth when we kiss and what not. Guys might one to try chops

15. Richard Cranium says:

Since every chick likes something different it’s next to impossible to please them all I’d say just do what you do and if they like it cool and if not that’s cool too. I’m fairly hairy being half Sicilian and all I trim is my uni-brow lol

Also kudos to Danny for liking a little grass on the field.

16. RojoC says:

A little grass in the field is nice. To me it’s like the sprig of parsley next to your dinner on the plate; it is to enhance the presentation.

FWIW, I think men waxing is straight up metro/gay. I don’t see the need to do it as a man. But whatever floats your boat…

17. deti says:

To me completely bald makes her look prepubescent. Don’t like it. She’s gotta let at least a few flowers bloom in her garden.

18. […] on why you don’t need to groom excessively.Β  As a hirsute man with plentiful secondary sex characteristics, I couldn’t agree […]