Repost- ITLR: The 20 Minute Close

ladies, you’ve been warned.

i’ve never shared this with ANYONE, and i can’t believe i’m sharing it now.*sigh* i ran this routine for over 2 years while i was stationed in New Orleans (1999-2003). ok, i lived in metairie and there’s an area called “fat city” that’s like a mini seedy french quarter. it was about 10 minutes from my house and you could find ANY manner of bar/club out there. well where i lived there were 4-5 bars where everyone “pre-gamed” before heading out to fat-city. thursday was always ladies night and friday and saturday nights usually saw decent action. i hunt alone, i don’t need/like wingmen (INTJ ftw). there was one place very close to my house that was kind of a piano bar. cool place, crowd was a little bit older. i was 27-28 at the time, but i looked MUCH younger. on certain nights i noticed a woman would come in alone, take a seat, order a drink, sip at it (there were no cell phones then), look around, finish her drink, then leave. “that’s kind of odd.” i thought. look, i LOVE to people watch. and i know most women don’t go out alone. then, one night. a woman came in- early 30′s, dressed nice, pretty; came in and ordered a drink and sat down. she looked around often and finally some guy walked up and shook her hand. he stayed there for about 2-3 minutes talking with her before she got up and sat at an empty table with him. they talked for about 10-15 minutes then….they left. i noticed while talking he’d lean in and she’d laugh and place her hand on her chest. i was MESMERIZED. after they left i sat and thought about what i had just seen. i was blown away. the 2 of them didn’t know each other either, i KNEW that.

so i waited and watched, and i noticed the following pattern.

30′ish
comes in alone
sits by herself and no one meets up with her
orders and nurses a drink
scans the room frequently
leaves after one drink

the next time a woman fitting the above came in, i waited and after she had scanned the room, i made eye contact and smiled. she smiled back. i got up and went to talk with her, “hi there….what’s your name.” that was it, that’s all it took. she entertained a conversation for 2-3 minutes and i suggested we “move to our own table so we could talk.” she agreed and we went to a table close by. i commented on her outfit. i’ve ALWAYS been a flirt, so escalating wasn’t a problem. when she was almost done with her drink, i said, “you better not have another one of those.” i think she said something along the lines of why not, and i said, “because this place is boring, let’s head back to my place…..i have a great bottle of wine i brought back from italy.” now during our flirting i mentioned living in Italy for 3 years and showed her my proficiency in the language and talked about my cooking ability (DHV). i made her laugh and had IOI’s. she said, “hmmm, why not. never had wine from Sicily before.” we had talked maybe 20 minutes. 15 minutes later we were making out VERY heavily in my living room. 9am saturday morning she was showering and by 10:30 she was gone. NO NUMBER, just sex.

i ran this for over 2 years until i met my gf. it worked 98% of the time. i’d usually pull one a month. i DOUBT this will work on GIRLS, and by girls i mean the 18-26 crowd. now i admit, it might not work in all areas. i don’t like giving shit like this out because i don’t want people to try it, not pull it off and think i’m full of shit, but it WORKED FOR ME. pick the venues well, and if you’ve been reading and have at least an understanding of game, you should do well.

WHY DOES IT WORK: older women tend to be more relaxed and open sexually, and they RARELY head to a bar alone. they typically won’t approach you because that would be “slutty”. but she WANTS to be opened. her hamster will rationalize the ONS as “it just kind of happened.” it’s not really dark game because she WANTS to get laid. if you think she’s cute, pony up and let her “use you.” good luck and happy hunting.

9 Comments on “Repost- ITLR: The 20 Minute Close”

1. […] Repost- ITLR: The 20 Minute Close […]

2. Anonymous says:

Hi,

This is very OT. I’m posting this comment because I noticed that you’re a reader of the heartiste blog. Heartiste wrote a blog article recently that I think was dishonest or at least did not tell the full story.

This was the blog article in question, Confident A-Hole Game:

Many of us warned him that the images in his article were tampered with by an anonymous troll. He refused to publish many of our comments that exposed the fraud because it doesn’t sit well with his world view. In refusing to publish the original chat logs or to make any kind of retraction, he is at least as guilty as the troll who sent them.

He likes to pretend that average looking, average income guys can get a harem of girls simply by being extremely confident.. that the only thing standing in the way of these average guys is their beta behaviour. Since most people are average, this is a very good business decision on his part.

The truth is most guys cannot afford to behave in the way prescribed in that particular article. It is not good game advice. Furthermore, it is our opinion that women are as obsessed with looks as men.

The original images tell a very different story. These chat logs were from another website who holds a very different and, in my opinion, a far more cynical world view. The conversations were between an actual male model and a girl.

These are some of the links that were sent to roissy. All of them are from one particular thread on one particular forum, “puahate,com”:

[edit- links removed.]

hmmmmmmm. an anon poster. i usually remain skeptical, especially with a ghost email acct.

i can’t/won’t speculate how/why CH runs it’s site they do. he does his thing, i do mine.

so……..what exactly is your question?

i’ve posted severaal pics of myself and it’s very apparent i’m not exceptional in the looks department. i’ve stated (as have others) that looks only matter to a woman to a degree. if you are of the mind set that you have to be an alpha playboy with cash and power, that’s on you.

i kind of feel like you might be fishing for a reply that falls in line with how you might opine on the subject. there’s always the option of “agree to disagree” with what you read on a blog. after all, it’s not mathematical dogma.

• Anonymous says:

I’m also a fairly skeptical person and will say that I did give game/pua an honest shot. I’ve probably skimmed a dozen or so pua manuals and I tried my hand at cold approaching(approached maybe 30-40 girls). I came out unsuccessful.

Now, I’m not dogmatic. I’m not saying confidence or game is unimportant, I just don’t think it was sufficient in my case.

I also noticed that many of the pua gurus were never able to get girls that were too far out of their league.

Tyler rsd : http://i.imgur.com/EOoxgPu.jpg
        deangelo: http://www.datingskillsreview.com/images/stories/jreviews/tn/tn_3088_DavidDeAngeloEbanPaganWeddingVideowithAnnieLalla_1317439783.jpg

As for heartiste, I think he should have just retracted the original article. I don’t think anyone needed to see the original chat logs or the nature of them. Just an acknowledgment that the ones posted on his blog were fake/troll would have been sufficient.

i’ve said on many occassions that some guys just won’t it. that’s not a bad thin per se. it really needs to be practiced and internalized. it will take a lot of failing and i acknowledge many guys won’t think it’s worth the their time. hell, 98% of what being put out in the Mandrosphere regarding “game” has been written about over and over. which is why some of us recycle older posts.

• andrewmichaelmedina says:

Listen to what Danny’s saying, he’s neither tall, dark or handsome (sorry bro), but I will agree with you that those images don’t look right. Look at the vertical margins on the dude’s pictures. It’s not consistent with the line break.

More importantly, just read between the lines everywhere, and be on the lookout for confirmation bias, in both the writers and yourself.

Danny and I are both decent looking at best, short (I’m 5’6, Danny I forgot how short you are) and we still punch above our weight on a regular basis, and to be honest, this is how.
      You’re in a different sphere of the andro-sphere here. No HBD, and a focus on self-improvement in all areas, especially when it comes to pulling quality girls.

AMM-

“Listen to what Danny’s saying, he’s neither tall, dark or handsome (sorry bro).”

are you kidding? i have the sex appeal of John Merrick

On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 10:34 AM, dannyfrom504

3. I suspect she’s hit the wall, most of her friends have gotten married, and she’s looking for some of the company and attention she used to be able to draw with no problems when she was younger.

That makes her ‘easy pickings’ for someone who picks up on those signals.

4. orion says:

I did not get laid often in my twenties when I was fit as a fiddle, pursued two majors at once and was alpha as fuck, except when it came to the ladies.

I did however pull an 8 or so, heavily overweight, depressed and drinking like a fish in my 30s once it had clicked.

In a way I got lucky and I know that and I am pretty sure that that is not the average experience of a man tinkering around with game but for me the “are looks important” thing is settled.

I doubt that Charles Bronson or Jack Palance, who, lets face it are not traditionally pretty ever had problems getting laid.

What is alarming regarding this whole attitude is that it is a sign that a man has swallowed the female narrative hook, line and sinker.

Men like pretty, but women are NOT men.