ITLR: Beta’s on the Serengheti

i was at my local the other day and this went down.

“you’re not wearing your BC’s.”

me- “they don’t go with this outfit.” i was wearing my Izod tortoise shell frames.

“so, does this mean you’re talking to me again.”

i looked over, stared for a second and replied, “dude, are we in a fucking relationship?”

yeah, i was talking to a guy. *sigh*

about a week ago i was at my local around 4:30pm. there are 4-5 guys that are always there and they sit in MY section of the bar. whatev’s. well like i said, about a week ago i was there and the “dude” in the conversation above commented on my BC’s. i answered quickly then went back to watching tv; an obvious sign i didn’t want to talk to him. well, he proceeded to fire off a series of personal questions that i’d curtly answer. finally, the bartender (a girl) starts teasing me about being rude.

oh fuck no.

i got up, walked around the bar where he couldn’t see me, called the bartender over and said the following.

“i don’t know him, never met him, and don’t want to talk to him. stay the fuck out of it.”

let me explain. i DO.NOT like people. if i don’t know you, unless you have a cute face and a vagina, i really don’t want to talk to you. call me an asshole, call me unreasonable, i don’t care. well, i paid for my beer and left. this went down over a week ago. the above conversation happened 2 days ago. then on a fri/sat night, i was at the local and dude was there with a friend and he and said friend invited me over to drink and play pool with them. i politely declined only to have them rag me about it. i stared at them for a few seconds, then went back to watching tv.

well, i could see them talking to various wait staff then look over my way as the wait staff individual would look my way. i told my regular bartender i was going to end up in a fight. dudes friend was a relatively big guy and kept staring me down. i pounded my beer, paid and left. can you put 2 and 2 together yet?

can you?

now let’s get back to his “pals”. the girls that work there LOVE them. they do. wanna know why? well it’s because they’ll ALL BO’s that offer to do ANYTHING the girls need. i’ve watched 2 of them (in their 40’s) offer thier services to “give them a hand” on NUMEROUS occasions. i hate guys like this, they make it more of a chore for guys like me. i get the biggest douche chills when i see them jump to help them with the most menial horse shit. i don’t blame the girls for liking them either. they’d be stupid not to take advantage of them. they buy them drinks when they get off work, they help them carry shit, they shower them with compliments, etc. they do almost EVERYTHING for them except one thing. get any sexual chemistry of banter with them. when they make an attempt, the girls give the classic, “(dude’s name, emphasizing the last syllable)”, while making a playful yet scolding look at them.

it’s sad.

i have number closed at least 5 of the girls there and fooled around with 2. i escalate damn near EVERY waitress there and they giggle and laugh. i JUST got another number today and we’re getting together friday.

like i’ve always said, you can often learn a lot by watching other guys fuck it up, then acting the opposite of how they do. plus, my gay buddy that waits there wings for me like a champ. he’ll ask me for some leftover food, then the girls ask where he got it from. he points to me and eventually the girl will ask when i’m going to start sharing with her. i simply explain dude’s my friend. then i tell them the only women i cook for are good friends or women i see naked on a routine basis. then look at them and say, “you and i aren’t friends.” then i smile.

i think women can instantly realize when they’re dealing with a BO, and and true alpha that “get’s it”. and when she does, she’ll act accordingly. if you fawn all over her, most of the time she’ll take what she can from you and give NOTHING. if you don’t, and instead tease her, she’ll seek your approval and let you get away with shit beta’s simply can’t pull off. besides, even if you don’t number close or end up seeing her nakie….

she’ll at least respect you.

as a men, if yer gonna survive the jungle known as the SMP, you better be vicious. the weak don't eat.

as a man, if yer gonna survive the jungle known as the SMP, you better be vicious. the weak don’t eat.

see how happy she is with "beast mode"? who's yer daddy girl?

see how happy she is with “beast mode”? who’s yer daddy girl?

27 Comments on “ITLR: Beta’s on the Serengheti”

1. daredodie says:

Oh Danny, your posts are always entertaining.

2. Chewie says:

Some people are too eager to please. Just because we’re men doesn’t mean we need to solve every girl’s problem. If the girl wants assistance, she’ll ask for it. She’ll make it clear. Until then, it’s best to let her take care of her business.

But they do it thinking it’ll will get them somewhere with girl. They’re seeking approval. It’s a passive aggressive attempt to generate tingles.

You know, I’ve never seen this movie.

But I have responded like that in my local. I just don’t yell it, I say it assertively.

• Vicomte says:

It’s our favorite Christmas movie around these parts, ever since my brother and I saw it and realized BBT is almost exactly like our father.

3. Zorro says:

So, does ITLR mean “In the long run?”

4. Joe Sixpack says:

“it’s because they’ll ALL BO’s that offer to do ANYTHING”.

What’s BO?

5. […] ITLR: Beta’s on the Serengheti […]

6. RojoC says:

Two things.

1) Tortoiseshell is the shit! My favorite Oakleys’ frame are that pattern,

2) The more I learn and think about all of this red pill stuff, the more I see what a hand these BOs play in it. Sure, women should be accountable, but I think that BO behavior is worse because instead of calling women on their shit, they allow it to happen and get away with it. Like you say, it makes it harder for the rest of us. And it also sends the message to certain women that it’s OK to behave certain ways, etc. I just think that if this weren’t the case, women would get the message.

7. Kuraudo says:

Man, I read the shit these Beta Orbiters do on your blog and I cringe because I’ve done the same shit for most of my entire life. After the self-loathing of how I used to be, I go on to read about how you talk to these women and they love you for not being a pathetic douche.

Thing is, I wonder if this is really something that can be learned through practice, but I gotta believe; the alternative of not trying is too depressing to think about.

Thanks for always sharing how it needs to be done.

• fildeecee says:

I’m not sure if it’s something that you can really practice, if you’re referring to how to become more successful with the chicks out in the wild. However, you CAN practice not giving a shit about others unless they really and truly deserve some help, and are open and receptive to it. That, IMO, is the first step in not becoming a BO. You detach yourself from that dynamic and, consequently, are no longer contributing to the problem.

• RojoC says:

Dude, regret is worse than rejection.

• Ton says:

Fuck yea it can be learned. I sucked at dating after my divorce. I mean fucking sucked. The sucky-est suck that ever sucked. Very serious like it was a job interview.

You’ll catch on quickly, just get out there, be purposeful and learn when you crash.

8. Ton says:

I had to re-read the opening, I thought that was a chick talking to you Danny. What man gives a fuck if some dude is talking to you?

• earl says:

You’d be surprised how many dudes sound like chicks.

I’ve had that line thrown at me from a guy before. Made me go “huh”???

9. earl says:

The good side to BO is that they can be like John the Baptist for you.

The bad side to BO is that they can also be Judas.

Either way you win in the end.

10. Athor Pel says:

Behold! The introvert in a public place. Do not approach unless given leave to approach.

Extroverts beware, do not assume he wants your company like you want his.

Be happy with any response to your entreaties that are merely neutral.

Like the lion or the bear, figuratively poking them with a stick will gravely imperil not your life but your self esteem.

Beware of the introvert for his ways are hidden and his fury terrible to behold.

best.analogy.evaaaar.

never thought of my INTJ side in a public forum.

On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 11:38 AM, dannyfrom504

• Athor Pel says:

It’s in public that introverts really shine, so to speak, or at least stick out like a sore thumb.

The systems of the world are made by and for extroverts. So when introverts interact with extroverts the extroverts think them a bit strange at best and flat out koo koo for cocoa puffs at worst.

And funnily enough most extroverts find themselves unable to empathize with introverts at all. They can’t wrap their minds around an introverted world view at all. ‘Does not compute’ doesn’t even begin to describe the disconnect.

11. […] Dannyfrom504~ ITLR: Beta’s on the Serengeti […]