Dodging a Bullet

I stopped in one of my local watering holes back in NO to see my girl Brit. I walked in and there she was- the ex. I mean, we’re cool, but it was kind of awkward because I wasn’t expecting to see her. I think we talked for about 2-3 minutes and I split.

I met her via a family friend when I came back from spain. She’s a VERY good looking, petite, busty girl. Like, dem’ bewbies are no joke. Miss those things, I really do. I was running the soft harem when I met her and about 2-3 weeks into it, I was only messing with her. Eventually I decided to give her a shot.

It lasted 3 months.

I’m not going to bash her, but I finally relaized I was better off without her. Then I had a suspicion she had screwed around. Started messing with her in november and by april I dropped her- you DO recall my “rule of 3’s”, right?

Why did I drop her? Well, I gave her my version of a shit test and she failed miserably. She would fly in every month for about a week. On her first trip out I noticed as soon as I got in from work, I had to do dishes and clean for an hour, then cook us dinner. She never left the sofa. SERIOUS red flags popped up in my head. She complained about tending bar, but refused to entertain any suggestions from me on alternatives to benefit her.

Before too long it became a “the sex is the only thing worth holding on to her for” issue. I really didn’t want her to come down for the second visit, but she already bought the ticket. I went into “not fight” mode and was watching EVERYTHING she did. Again, she sat around doing nothing while I worked, came home, then did shit while I was cooking and cleaning. Every second she wasn’t helping, I was letting her go and trying to figure out how I was going to break the news to her that it’s over.

When I dropped her off at the airport after her second trip back in April, I was already gone. I called her 2 days later and ended it. I knew she was into me. But I also knew she was going to be sponging off me. I didn’t see her as a viable long term partner. I was told she was crushed when I broke it off.

The next month I went into NO for my sister’s wedding. I was driving to the ceremony when her bestie (a family friend) informed me about her cheating and the ex even went so far as to lie and say she had told me and I wasn’t going to let it get to me. I was laughing my ass off inside. I asked my friend how the hell she could believe that, especially since she knows me. Whatev’s.

So, now that we’re up to speed- I learned the ex was STILL working the job she ragged about incessantly, BUUUUUUT…..the guy she strted dating after me got her pregnant, and she had had the baby a few months ago. When I talked to the girl I went there looking for, I asked for dirt on the ex. Here’s what I learned.

1. Dude was a total kiss ass and basically had her on a pedestal.

2. After the baby was born she pretty much went into bitch mode and nagged him at every turn. I learned she fought with him every chance she got.

3. She eventually broke up with him and THEN (surprise surprise) got all super serious about child support. She NEVER wanted to spend time with him or let him visit with the baby (oh he can, but it was on HER terms), and made him jump through hoops to see the kid.

I KNEW this was going to happen to me if I had gotten her pregnant or stayed with her. I saw the signs as to her being a lazy “gimme gimme gimme” chick, so I walked. And sure enough, I was right. I told her friend, “THIS is why I ended things with her.” I didn’t want to end up like her current dude. She’s gonna ride him for every penny his beta ass has.

Not I said Dan. And this was WAAAAAAAAAY before I had a blog. Guys, trust your gut and don’t be distracted by a cute face, great tits, and healthy libido. It’s like the saying goes-

“No matter how attractive, smart, and sexy; some guy, somewhere, out there, is sick of her shit. lol.

Stay up.

Oh, and in actual important news. Thankfully, I nuked my FB a long time ago. I still have a FB for the blog, but I’m never on it.

27 Comments on “Dodging a Bullet”

1. Joe Sixpack says:

Way to dodge a bullet Danny. Did you trust her to use birth control or did you wear a rubber? I’ve heard of lots of girs that claim to be on the pill but “forget” to take it.

Sometimes condom, sometimes not. But I’m a pro. She was always wanting me to blast inside her. That was a major red flag for me given her actions.

• Vicomte says:

Danny keeps a can of Sterno next to the bed.

If the subject’s motivations have been compromised, just before The Point of No Return (approx. 154s post-ingress) he will extract all essential personnel and discharge payload into the flames, neutralizing biological viability and sustaining the integrity of his paycheck.

The Fire Marshall of 504 has him flagged as a ‘Person of Interest’.

• Stingray says:

Well timed vinegar strokes.

2. aneroidocean says:

Damn, plan B bedside. That’s some stone cold shit. Smart. Can you get that in Louisiana as a man that doesn’t have the access you do being in the field? Don’t think you can do that where I am.

The absolute best girls I’ve dated weren’t that way because the sex was the best or she was the most physically attractive, it was their attitude and their femininity and their willingness to help WITHOUT me needing to even ask. For those girls I was willing to be sweet to them (within reason) and actually enjoyed it.

Fuck bitches (and I mean fuck off, don’t even want to fuck them really!)

Also, the saying is, “No matter how hot a girl is, there’s a guy out there tired of fucking her.”

Heh

3. One of my friends back home knocked up a girl who he met at a wedding. The girl gave him a blowjob under the table and this guy has no game. That’s a red flag as big as China.

4. Seraph says:

“Dude, most women can smell a mark a mile away.”

One true, and goddamn sad, story that illustrates how cold and predatory woman can be when it comes this kind of crap.,,

Guy from work I knew for years. Sweet, SWEET guy (yeah, that’s not good), who, let’s be frank was not the sharpest tool in the drawer, and was not a looker.

About 3 years ago, I would pass his desk, and on it is a picture of a strikingly good looking blonde woman. I would wonder about it, and finally had to ask.

“Jerry, that your girlfriend?”

“My fiance,” said Jerry with a smile.

I congratulated him, but I had could not reconcile this. I wanted to be happy for him, but…

One time when he was not at work, I stopped and stared at the picture, trying to see if I was not seeing something that made some sense of this. However, while this woman may not have been tall or slender, she was VERY attractive overall. She was not a fatty, or even a chubster. Let’s say she was a 7. Face might have been 7.5, while Jerry most woman would rate a 4 taking into account looks and lack of charm. Huge point difference. I was not totally Red Pill aware by thus point, but even I thought something was seriously wrong here.

I later also found out she made more money than Jerry. Considerably more.

Fast forward to just a YEAR after they are married. Wifey pops out a baby in that time, and then proceeds to kick Jerry to the curb. When I spoke to him about it, he said he tried to work things out, but his wife labeled his temper as one of her problems with him.

Temper?? This guy was a PUSSYCAT at work, folks, part of his actual problem. Guy did not have an aggressive bone in his body. Way too passive.

The year they were married was the year I had discovered Roissy and the Red Pill, and as soon a Jerry told me the story, I knew exactly what had happened.

As I told my wife, “How do you get married, have a kid with someone, and WITHIN A YEAR, decide you don’t want to live with them anyone unless you were planning it all along.”

He wasn’t a husband. He was sperm donor.

It was like an object lesson for Game right before my eyes.

Thing is, the guy REALLY loves his daughter. I just hope to God it’s his.

That’s fucking sad. Knowledge is power and proof as to why the red pill is vital.

• Seraph says:

I wholeheartedly agree.

I know there is all sorts of ways Red Pill and Game “theory” is attacked as illegitimate and BS, but bottom line, if it only teaches men that woman can and will be cold-hearted and conniving, and that men need to defend themselves from potential female predations, then that ALONE validates the concepts.

A BIG problem with the Pedestal is that it puts women somehow above basic human wants, desires and foibles, which is a great recipe for a guy to get completely rolled in all manner of ways.

Women aren’t evil, but they are pure as the driven snow either. They are human beings, and human beings can get drunk on power, and will.

This loops around to the basic point of your post, which is that a woman’s vagina cannot be the only contribution to a relationship. Many guys, myself included for most of my life, worshipped the vag, and got a whole lot of pain and misery for it.

you wanna fuck up a girls whole world; tell her, “ok. you’re pretty, you have a great body, you fuck like a champ…..but what do you really bring to my life to enrich it? because if you are that shallow as to validate your worth via a series of holes…..i have no use for you in my life.”

• Seraph says:

Meant to write:

“Women aren’t evil, but they are NOT pure as the driven snow either.”

• Seraph says:

“if you are that shallow as to validate your worth via a series of holes…..i have no use for you in my life.”

Brilliant and true. I totally get the logic of this viewpoint, but so many guys, myself included, don’t have anything near the proper mindset and experience to pull that off. GETTING to that point, or anywhere near it, is why Red Pill reading and training is so important.

When I first became aware, one thing I read about (I believe on Roissy’s site) was the exercise where any woman you meet, no matter how attractive, you find her flaws. What about her is not attractive or imperfect. The intent was keep you from idealizing and pedastalizing women and from freakin’ mythologizing the really attractive ones.

Now, as a mental exercise when I am out and about, I will look around and begin assigning all the women a number for attractiveness. It’s done with no malice on my part, as a way of feeling superior, but simply a way of keeping things in the proper perspective for myself.

5. It’s a scary world out there…

I think it’s better to go MGTOW than deal with the BS…

This feminist flipped out when I stated that as a never married man with no kids I wouldn’t get involved with a divorcee with another man’s child…

She already had her chance at true love, I’m not gonna be her 2nd chance…

granted, she coulda made a big mistake and gotten sweet talked by a charming sociopath, but there’s just as good a chance she’s the manipulator looking for the better deal and I don’t think it’s worth the risk…

It’s funny how feminist’s will go on and on about how all men are potential rapist’s but if a man does a “cost benefit’s analysis”-he’s a fucking misogynist. Double standard much?

Sorry, just had to rant a bit…

• Seraph says:

I don’t think you need to go MGTOW.

I respect someone going that route, because I am not going to berate lifestyle choices in this ‘effed up, female centric environment. I get it. Ultimately, it’s about MEN having the choice to do whatever the hell THEY want in their life. Hell, if it pisses feminists off in any way, have at it.

Then again, let’s face it, women…I would not want to quit them completely. We all just need to change the power dynamic like Danny has done.

Were I single, what I think is the most important things when dealing with women is:

1) Value yourself

2) Protect yourself

3) Don’t put up with Bullshit even when it’s delivered with pretty eyes and luscious tits

Come to think of it, I guess it applies while married as well.

I am not saying it’s easy. Even after swallowing the Red pill and continuously reading and working on myself, I am STILL sucker for a pretty face and/or a hot body. I am still trying to wrap myself around the concept that I AM THE PRIZE, even though I am a decent looking guy getting in better shape and have a well paying career. So deep runs the vaginal matrix that I still instinctively assume women have the trump card. I like/lust them too much.

I am luckier than most. My wife, while possessing better then average temperament and below average female craziness, she still a woman, and I have to deal with shit various shit accordingly. Still, my real issues are not with her primarily, but with all the goddamn time and potential opportunities I wasted before I became aware of the Matrix.

Nah dude. I’ve made the same point to women. I get it.

oh, i get that from divorced moms ALL.THE.TIME. i’m the scum of the earth for thinking like that.

6. Garth Pagan says:

I was wondering if this was a True Sea Story because I didn’t hear the “Once Upon a Time” opening, which for True Sea Stories (as all good swabbies know) is “Now this ain’t no shit….”

Seriously, though, it’s tales like these and the ones in the comments that best describe the warp and woof of our reality.. I’ve had people tell me, “That’s just anecdotal evidence! I mean, if you had some serious STUDIES….” and all I say is, those ARE the ‘studies.”‘ Feminists and their apologists are fond of hiding behind rigged studies with cherry-picked results and if you confront them with someone else’s scientifically run study with results that contradict their femcentric vision, you’ll waste the rest of the week arguing over how the study was conducted. And, by the way, you’re a misogynist and a Bad Person for disagreeing.

As the saying goes, it’s not rocket science. Look around you. Talk to the people you know. Listen to what they say, but pay especial attention to what they do — and ALWAYS trust the latter as a character guide over the former. Where men fail is in believing (or wanting to believe) the ideal to be reality. We really expect women to be better than what they are. But they’re people, nothing more. People with their own peculiar set of hardware and the hormones and motivations that drive them. Don’t hate the dog for stealing the steak off the table. Dogs like meat. Similarly, women like to have babies and have someone, anyone support them with little in return (preferably nothing) expected of them. Dogs can be trained, but you have to establish dominance from the git-go. So it is with women.

tl; dr: Thanks. Keep these True Sea stories coming. Everyone. The testimony from the field resonate because most of have met or known of someone like the girl with the cute body, nice tits,etc. And wouldn’t ya know it, the same goddamn thing always happens!

7. Lazlo says:

Yeah the predators are dangerous, but also kind of obvious. There is a whole other class of risk lurking out there. I pretty much assume that any woman nearing – or over 35 is consciously or un, mulling the idea of getting (oops) knocked-up. Be wary the ones that claim independence, may have a nice flat or own a house, decent job (that they can’t wait to leave), who basically have crafted their life at the ready for [insert man here]. The problem is that as their expectations of finding the unicorn man dwindle down, desperation rationalizes how their awesomeness, despite being overlooked by men who won’t man-up and marry her, is more than enough to go it alone and the want for a “man” becomes the settling for “50 million swimming paychecks”.

You see, they’ve already been thinking about going at it alone in some ways. They’ve got the dog for bedshare and unconditional love, their BFF’s for cheerleading, a job as marketing/communications/PR manager, and blue-state embedded parents who will “support her no matter what she chooses”.

When women approach 35, many have been on the pill already for a long time and are often “off” as they fear the long-term implications and have been told by their newly married 35 y/o pals about the realities of trying to conceive at that age, which can be especially complicated if they are coming off a decade on the pill. And there are the cardio & cancer concerns. So I’ve met several who have quit the hormonal BC approaches (same goes for many of those natural-yoga-limousine lib types who “won’t put anything unnatural” in their bodies – quivers of cock are quite natural thankyouverymuch). They almost always angle for the rawdog, almost always want the ostrich finish.

Really makes the case for the preemptive snip snip for those who know they don’t want kids. I’d be through that already, but I’m still on the fence. Regardless, if there is a sweet spot for low risk in terms of impregnation entrapment, once again it probably falls into that mid 20’s career woman who hasn’t made manager or bought the dog yet. But guys, keep it wrapped anyhow. There are some emerging strains of STI that are no joke.

yeah. girl was 29 at the time. come to find out, after i dumped her she banged 9 different kenner cop (i learned this from our family friend and her bf).

On Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 11:36 AM, dannyfrom504

8. earl says:

It’s always good to have stories about dodging bullets like this to help out our fellow man. I have a few war stories of my own but seeing others say the same things about certain women reinforces the thoughts I was having.

1st red flag…how much of a giver she is. If the answer is “none”, leave.
    2nd red flag…how much of a temper she has. I get women can get angry…but if she gets angry over trivial matters, leave.
    3rd red flag…how much integrity she has. Does she show up when she says she will? Do you have a feeling in your gut she’s not telling the truth or something doesn’t make sense? Too many of these and it’s adios.

I’m sure there are more red flags out there but those are the three I can think of off the top of my head.

9. earl says:

And your title made me think of this moment. I love the game within the Poker Game.

10. anonYmous says:

One thing I’ve noticed about women is they are working the jobs where they have access to information, such as secretaries nurses and accountants. So with as little as a phone number they can goto their work enter in my number and know everything about me and my family. I would suggest either using a throw away phone or in my case just not giving my number out.

A long time ago I was thinking about marrying a chick, this was before that tv show Cheaters came on, anyways, I was thinking my life is too predictable so I started coming home early from work and occasionally calling in sick when I wasnt, and sensed something was up. So I got to thinking and came to the conclusion that I should hire a private investigator. I was glad I did and the few grand it cost me saved me a lot of trouble in the future.

The other thing I would add to the list of traits in a woman that should cause a red flag is gullibility. If she falls for other peoples lies easily even small lies it can be a big problem.