ITLR: False Rape Claims by Women is utter Bullshit

the following is VERY difficult to listen to, but i was listening to this live when it first aired. he’d NEVER told this story prior to this airing. the lives of 2 boys were destroyed over a false claim. it’s fucking sickening. DO NOT listen to the story below at work. it’s NSFW.

also, The SpearHead posted today about something i’ve been thinking about blogging. but over the past few months sexual assault training has been BLASTED into our heads. i’m not making light of SA, but the last stand-down we had was fucking misadntist fucking babble. it was honestly the most sexist thing i’d ever watched. i wrote a comment about being insulted by the video i was FORCED to watch. it was so over the top inappropriate behavior on the guy that it was funny, and difficult to watch. i included my name, department, and department phone number. do you think i was asked to elaborate on WHY i was insulted. while this isn’t the video (i can’t find it on the yootoobs), the video below is a tame version of what we are forced to watch.

now, in the interest of being fair, the navy is smart enough to add men can also be sexually assaulted, but it’s a single statement before getting back to make all men into predators. THIS is why i refuse to get involved with military female, i RARELY flirt or say anything outside of “hello” when speaking to a military woman. because even if someone INTERPRETS my interaction with a girl as sexual harassment- i’m guilty.

i have been witness to more than one incident where a woman engages in consensual interactions with guys then turn around and claim rape when another guy she liked found out. i slept with a girl in my first command that literally came on to me and disrobed without me prompting, only to find out the next day she was there because they took her off for ship because of a rape charge. she told me, i kid you not, “i had to get off that ship, and i wasn’t trying to get pregnant.” you see, some women will intentionally get pregnant to avoid deployment. when i asked her what happened she wouldn’t say. i found out later she accused a guy of rape so she’d be removed from the ship. she was never charged with making a false statement, they just took her off the ship. i wish i could elaborate, but i kind of can’t. lol. don’t ask.

now you know why i can’t wait to get out of the navy. i’m so fucking sick of the overly PC intrusiveness. i must be clear too- my opinion and statements are NOT representative of anyone but myself.

and a HUGE thank you to PUA hate for linking me. i’m flattered-

throw it into google and have a good chuckle.

26 Comments on “ITLR: False Rape Claims by Women is utter Bullshit”

1. “The Pentagon estimates that last year 13,900 of the 1.2 million men on active duty endured sexual assault while 12,100 of the 203,000 women in uniform experienced the same crime — or 38 men per day versus 33 women per day. Yet the Defense Department also acknowledges “male survivors report at much lower rates than female survivors.”

Preaching to the choir. Trust me, I’ve seen a LOT that supports said stats.

What gets me is that women’s poor decision making makes them victims, but the men’s poor decisions make them predators. Total double standard.

2. you may disagree with this statement but as a MGTOW, I believe that it means more than “not marrying” but also denying my disposability and utility to a government and military service is against my principles…

3. daredodie says:

I had hooked up with a girl who made the first move, then she turned around and said I raped her because she was afraid her friends would make fun of her for being a lesbian. never have been more pissed off and disgusted in my life.

4. UCB says:

Maybe things are different in the Navy, but in the Air Force the indoctrination has been pretty heavy-handed since at least 2001 only to become much worse after the USAFA scandal.

And things are about to get much more worse still. I don’t know if you’ve heard this or not, but:

“Language in the Senate version of the National Defense Authorization Act for FY2013 that would expand coverage of government-funded abortions for cases of rape and incest was included in the conference report and signed into law.”

Tell me this isn’t going to create some nasty problems for servicemen in the future.

I had something clever to say, but I just finished that GoT, man.

6. […] ITLR: False Rape Claims by Women is utter Bullshit […]

7. Brigadon says:

I am actually looking forward to funded abortion in the military. That way when these malingering bitches get pregnant to ditch overseas duty, they can immediately be forced to either get an abortion or have their baby in Leavenworth.

• UCB says:

Except that’s not the way this law was written. Right now the only way for a woman to get a funded abortion is in the case of rape or incest, which means they’ll be sending some other poor sap to Leavenworth in order to fund their abortion. This is the first time that I’ve ever seen a law written that actually incentivizes women to make rape claims against men.

8. Jim says:

Problem is that women are going to find themselves in a real war one day where they’ll depend on males to save their asses. Now that they can openly fight in battle, persecuting their fellow soldiers and creating resentment isn’t going to end well. Especially if men are continually scapegoated and vilified.

9. Ton says:

I call bullshit on all rape charges down range. Every military women there has a weapon or can later come back with a weapon…

When I was new to the Army, some girl tried to say she was rapped. The video tape showed her having a very good time and asking for more.

An acquaintance of mine played in the NFL. He told me they get classes on how to protect themselves from false rape accusations, and will not date white women sense his false accusation boiled down to her not wanting to own up to fucking a black guy.

When the Huns are at the gate…. fucked it, I am one of the Huns

• andrew says:

Right there with you bro.
      Sheepdog? Wolf? Canus Lupus is still Canus Lupus. Might as well reconcile now.

10. Inane Rambler says:

I got out just as this was starting to heat up, about 11 months ago.

I can’t imagine going through this shit anymore than I already did.

11. Seraph says:

Patrice had it right…Until women who falsely accuse rack up jail time and other penalties, this will continue. Power corrupts.

Here is the hypocrisy.

We are constantly told that rape and sexual assault should be treated seriously. Despite the feminist rhetoric, most men do think so as well already.

However, part of NOT treating it seriously is lie about it, no? To use the issue merely as a tool to either protect yourself from your own actions, or to gain some advantage over someone. If this is an issue that someone otherwise agitating about SA is not willing to address, you know something is suspect.

There has to be considerable legal AND social costs to this kind of behavior.